Lydia Millen #53 Gentleman's study, books for show, border of Bucks, tier 4, nowhere to go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are Lydia and Ali in horse and hound phase?😂 It really doesn’t suit them, I can just imagine those two walking in Buckinghamshire Northamptonshire looking like two imbeciles. Do they wanna create a image of old money? And with new green room, it is ridiculous. I liked how they decorated their old house, not because I would decorate like that but that really suited them. This is just too funny
View attachment 354930Oh Ali😂
OMG.....step away from the gun Ali....step away!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm loving the poll @Habsy123 especially all the comments from Tattlers pressing the wrong button!

I see Winston hasn't voted yet but think he's busy starring in the McDonald's advert!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why are Lydia and Ali in horse and hound phase?😂 It really doesn’t suit them, I can just imagine those two walking in Buckinghamshire Northamptonshire looking like two imbeciles. Do they wanna create a image of old money? And with new green room, it is ridiculous. I liked how they decorated their old house, not because I would decorate like that but that really suited them. This is just too funny

Is... this.. for real? Omg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm loving the poll @Habsy123 especially all the comments from Tattlers pressing the wrong button!

I see Winston hasn't voted yet but think he's busy starring in the McDonald's advert!
To think it all came from a drunken, angry rambling after watching one of her flopmas flogs 🤣 credit where credit’s due, our Lidl doesn’t half inspire us! 🙊🙊

Even if people are voting the wrong vote, it’s great to see how many people are participating 😬😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you think any of the minions believe this new ‘look’ of theirs?

- the new build bungalow in northamptonsire is decked out in tweed in a failed attempt to look like a Cotswolds cottage

- their clothes are all horse and hound and riding attire, yet they’re a pair of chavs with no ‘old money’ links and have a ‘study’ filled with books as props

Honestly it’s embarrassing - the bungalow looks like a film set and they look like they’re in fancy dress. It’s so inauthentic and I truly wonder if any of her followers buy this new lifestyle they’re desperately pretending they have.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Someone mentioned in the comments of her latest vlog how Lydiot is wearing the seatbelt incorrectly.

I went back to the video and true enough, at 13:18 in the car, she has the belt under her arm vs. across her shoulder and chest as it's supposed to be.

What a bleeping self-righteous, arrogant twit who cares more about her hair and clothes than her bleeping safety!

She should be reported and fined for this. bleeping moron. Irresponsible as duck!
I’m not sure she’s even wearing it at all, the absolute bleeping moron.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I sooo agree with you. I actually lol when I saw this here, I hadn't seen it on his site. Why has he thought this looked good?? I actually did see this pici of him and think he looks quite sexy, probably because he actually doesn't look exactly like himself plus I am not having to listen to his voice.
He looks so much better here, with simple yet great clothes (not like this in picture below, it just isn’t for them). And this type of interior with more modern looking table and sofa is so much better, unfortunately Lydia will probably change that as well.
68125B52-92B5-41EE-A39B-4CCB60CAB3A7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh Lord ... now our Lyds is watching Downton Abbey!
No doubt to feed her evolving delusions of grandeur.
Keep an eye out, Tattlers, I’m sure she’ll mention how much she can relate to Mary soon enough! 🙄

View attachment 354952
Downton Abbey !!! The series ended towards the end of 2015 / beginning of Jan 2016 ... as always, late to the table. Jackass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Here you have the big animal lover and conservationist Ali G.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh Lord ... now our Lyds is watching Downton Abbey!
No doubt to feed her evolving delusions of grandeur.
Keep an eye out, Tattlers, I’m sure she’ll mention how much she can relate to Mary soon enough! 🙄

View attachment 354952
Or she’ll think it’s actual history (like she did The Crown), and ‘learn so much’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The hunting, shooting and fishing phase. Porter will be exchanged for a beagle. Lumi will be chased around Milton Keynes on the Boxing Day hunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What our Lyds really meant to say in this caption, is that her content has been so poor this year and she hasn’t successfully begged for been gifted all the luxury Christmas Hampers she has grown accustomed to receiving, so she had no choice but to pay for them with her own money.

It’s okay, we can read between the lies lines, lovely!

2DA2FBA7-A308-4BD7-8188-C4DA43D77FE9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What our Lyds really meant to say in this caption, is that her content has been so poor this year and as a result she hasn’t successfully begged for been gifted all the luxury Christmas Hampers she has grown accustomed to receiving, so she had no choice but to buy her own.

It’s okay, we can read between the lies lines, lovely!

View attachment 355206
Usually Ali's manager gets them the F&M hamper. Which is luxurious and expensive. Normally she's ripping boxes open, being sent candles, makeup advents, bouquets you name it. Really has no clue that the real world has changed so dramatically. Out of touch.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Usually Ali's manager gets them the F&M hamper. Which is luxurious and expensive. Normally she's ripping boxes open, being sent candles, makeup advents, bouquets you name it. Really has no clue that the real world has changed so dramatically. Out of touch.
But Ali’s Manager DID get them an F&M Hamper ... a teeny tiny one to hang on her Christmas Taxidermy Tree!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
They’re so funny. They’re the least posh, old-money people I’ve ever seen. I went to a very posh boarding school and university and I can tell you Lydia and Ali stick out like sore thumbs, primarily because they are SO thick and boastful. They’re grotesque and the horse and hound look only makes it look more obvious that they’re playing dress up.

Lydia, you’re embarrassing yourself.
Totally agree. I went to boarding school with very wealthy people; ambassadors children, famous peoples kids, children of CEOs who are worth hundreds of millions, and you know what? The kids that were really, really wealthy, you would never know. They were normal, grounded, wore normal clothes, never boastful, never mentioned things like swimming pools, helicopters, holiday homes etc, they were just good mates. You wouldn't know what they had till you went to their houses and your jaw would drop.

Those with a bit of cash that wanted to appear wealthy, would be just like Lydia and Ali. Constantly bragging, constantly dropping into conversation about their dad's Aston, how much allowance they were sent, how big their house was, trying to 'dress the part' etc. It's actually so embarrassing as the people they're trying to impress are the ones that can see right through it! It's why I can't even hate-watch any more, I cringe so bad at their desperation to appear wealthy and upper class!

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.