Lydia Millen #53 Gentleman's study, books for show, border of Bucks, tier 4, nowhere to go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For everyone interested... take a close look into the SW "border" of this pic. (If i remember correctly)

Well now we know why she has narrow earlobes. She admitted to having had flesh tunnels of 1cm. I suppose she got them surgically revised to normal....well it could have been worse...View attachment 355477View attachment 355478
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Reactions: 8
I just can’t get over those mass graves in her backyard. Each time I see them I’m like “no, still graves”.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sooo, was this vlog filmed at the end of November or the start of December ? It seems like the begging for a Mulberry bag was a few weeks ago ?

Reactions: 16
Is the size of her head bloody expanding? She looks so ridiculous in hats and a get up like this.

It makes her head look even more massive than the bobble head she already has.

And don't get me started on how her fried hair hangs there dead and limp whenever she wears any hats. 😂
Oh no, you hater, it’s EXTRA bouncy today!!!! Probably due to acupuncture, no less.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No clue .. turn-ups should never be that high for boots.. I know may seem petty but I am Italian / male and I shudder at this outfit.
No belt on the trousers ... irks the tit out of me and all in all the whole colour combo is just wrong and looks like Oliver twist on crack.

Grab me a glass of wine please ...xx
@Stefano One bottle of Australia‘s finest Tolpuddle Vineyard Pinot Noir incoming! 🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t say I’m unsurprised that Lidl would have had the balls to change her vlog in light of the Tier 4 news on Saturday and pull tonight’s Luxury Handbag unboxing. She could really have shown her altruistic side (don’t think she has one) and vlogged a message to wish very a safe and merry Christmas especially in light of the chaos of tier 4 and the changes to the government guidelines impacting the while country. She is disgusting.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
bit late to the game but watching Ali’s vlog where they go into town to buy each other’s Christmas presents 😂 Ali wants a Mont Blanc pen which he think will match his study! I thought the purpose of a pen was to write with it, not to use it as a a very expensive prop!! also all the cheese! fondue and raclette! apologies if this has all already been repeated in earlier threads, they all move so fast and I can’t keep up!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She reposted something from “MY life coach”. I just can’t... his tit grammar, so many errors!!! This bit really irks me to no end though (more than one error)...”and consider how the adversity I face now will EFFECT me in the future. This fills MY with gratitude...”
Someone call the emergency services please, I’ve got concussion after bashing my head against the wall... 🤯

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Um, being tit and lazy at your job is not adversity, Lidl. This is bleeping RICH coming from a conventionally pretty skinny white woman with money, a car, a home, food on the table (even if it is just canned tuna mixed with some boiled pasta and mayo), health and extra unnecessary tit thrown at her for free.

CD07008E-337C-4037-ADF4-86661890CC1A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.