Lydia Millen #53 Gentleman's study, books for show, border of Bucks, tier 4, nowhere to go

We reveal why we're really here!!! Vote now!

• Lurker, I like Lydia

• Lurker, I don't like Lydia

• Lurked, I used to like her

• Active member, like her

• Active member, don't like her

• Active member, used to like her

• I pop in from other threads just to see what you are saying

• So over grabby Lidl, but love being part of the community here

• I'm Ali /Cawwie/Winston/ Lumi/Ken/Lidl's mother and can't stand her

• It's me, Lydia, I love me, you do you lovely xoxo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @wanderlust73 for the thread title and @Greedy Grubby Grabber for the tweaks, edited to fit.

Also, thanks to @Habsy123 for the poll suggestion and All those who helped.

A busy thread!
End of Vlogmas, Cawwie's birthday, #3rd wedding anniversary, porch finished...nearly, gentleman's study....er...., Hermes visit, more extra large dog leads, life coach, personality test, #gifted break, wrist splint.....phew!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Frow is complaining she is getting spots from her dog licking her face 😭 Little Porterloo I imagine will now be barred from showing Lydia any affection as madame can't risk her skin.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Frow is complaining she is getting spots from her dog licking her face 😭 Little Porterloo I imagine will now be barred from showing Lydia any affection as madame can't risk her skin.
I am sure that Ali or Carrie will be taking care of the dog and Lidl will only use it for content. She will not treat him like she treats Lumi, she proved that she is not capable of owning another animal when she had that cute cat for a week and complained about it. A dog is so much more work, especially when it’s a puppy.That cat was an adult, if she could not handle it and Lumi’s “tantrums” then she definitely will not be capable to raise a puppy.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
The stuff these influencers complain about. 😑 If all I had to worry about was where I was taking my next photo, or what hideous, bland outfit I was going to wear, then my life would be bloody fantastic. Honestly, they don't know how lucky they are, or how good they have it.

Reactions: 36
I'm sick of Sticky Vicky complaining about poor little Boe, he deserves a loving home not some pretentious twit who only wants him for 'likes' 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I'm sick of Sticky Vicky complaining about poor little Boe, he deserves a loving home not some pretentious twit who only wants him for 'likes' 😡
Same she is complaining about everything he does but then a second later calls him a little angel :rolleyes: If Frow is this bad I can't even begin to imagine the meltdown Lydia is going to have.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
She will be sending the poor beautiful little boy away to boarding school next! I will have him❤. No crying at night!

@Miscanthus thanks for starting the new thread and welcoming me to the community.
The threads are moving super fast - i’m Looking forward to this one. Hope everyone is doing ok x
Things might slow down because it is holiday time for lidl that probably starts tomorrow and lasts for the next 12 months!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thanks to @wanderlust73 for the thread title and @Greedy Grubby Grabber for the tweaks, edited to fit.

A busy thread!
End of Vlogmas, Cawwie's birthday, #3rd wedding anniversary, porch finished...nearly, gentleman's study....er...., Hermes visit, more extra large dog leads, life coach, personality test, #gifted break, wrist splint.....phew!
Thanks for the new thread and the vote. This time an open vote, very clever, so we can detect Lidl and her minions. 🤣 (we have her already found...)

• Haha
Reactions: 17

A busy thread!
The “I’m a GG OG (I never liked her)’ option wasn’t included, can it be added?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Same she is complaining about everything he does but then a second later calls him a little angel :rolleyes: If Frow is this bad I can't even begin to imagine the meltdown Lydia is going to have.
My God, the more I learn about humans, the more I love my dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I am sure that Ali or Carrie will be taking care of the dog and Lidl will only use it for content. She will not treat him like she treats Lumi, she proved that she is not capable of owning another animal when she had that cute cat for a week and complained about it. A dog is so much more work, especially when it’s a puppy.That cat was an adult, if she could not handle it and Lumi’s “tantrums” then she definitely will not be capable to raise a puppy.
Well I hope the dog shits on her heaps as I’d like to see her clean it up and how she’d really react to the poor pup. Her true colours will come through .....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Let me guess, you hit lurked instead of active (used to like)?
No I hit, used to like her, active member. Should have hit, so over grabby Lidl, but love being part of the community here. I am truly here because of you all in this group. What unites us is our dislike of Lidl's behaviour, but there is so much warmth, wit and compassion in here, I'd miss it.

I should add I am a GG original from 2016 but defected to here when it all went a bit odd over there. I too am waiting for the karma bus to arrive, getting a bit impatient now!

Is the puppy coming from the Derbyshire area, only if so, I wonder if this is someone that Carrie's parents know, as they were up there earlier this year, when Lydia regifted the bouquet she'd received from the Farmer's Hamper people? (I think that was who it was?)

• Heart
Reactions: 35
No I hit, used to like her, active member. Should have hit, so over grabby Lidl, but love being part of the community here. I am truly here because of you all in this group. What unites us is our dislike of Lidl's behaviour, but there is so much warmth, wit and compassion in here, I'd miss it.

I should add I am a GG original from 2016 but defected to here when it all went a bit odd over there. I too am waiting for the karma bus to arrive, getting a bit impatient now!
I’m from GG too. Still don’t know what really happened on there but after a while of not reading there I went to get up to date and it seemed like no one was there all of a sudden for me. Then, for a while I only watched and cringed alone and then saw a comment about tattle on her video and found you guys. I also wanted to pick that answer, but picked the first one to match me:)) Anyway, I am also glad to be here and it was nice seeing some of the gg usernames, good to see u again!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Is the puppy coming from the Derbyshire area, only if so, I wonder if this is someone that Carrie's parents know, as they were up there earlier this year, when Lydia regifted the bouquet she'd received from the Farmer's Hamper people? (I think that was who it was?)
99.9% certain it is this seller. Sorry I couldn't get a better screenshot but there are so many adds on that website. The pictures she has shown match up to the ones posted here.
I'm not entirely sure about the rules now but I know in tier 4 you can't pick a puppy up from a breeder but I'm not sure about tier 3 which is what her hobby/backyard breeder is in.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
The “I’m a GG OG (I never liked her)’ option wasn’t included, can it be added?
I wasn't sure about including that other place we can't mention as we've been having such a nice time on the thread without any intervention.
To be honest, GG OG (never liked her) is me. I defected like others and now I'm loving being here. Lydia who?

Shame 'I'm here for the car crash of her vlogs' isn't included as a poll option :LOL: .
We need a seriously bigger poll!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.