Lydia Millen #53 Gentleman's study, books for show, border of Bucks, tier 4, nowhere to go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is one of their “influencer friends”, Jamie Genevieve. They’ve been at quite a few events together, most recently InTheFrows wedding in France.

Not sure why she is being nice about Lydia, Lydia never said a word when it was Jaimes make up launch and has never promoted it. Maybe she sent Jaime a Glo kit and she binned it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Anyone else dislike her wedding dress? I'm sure it cost a bomb but it just looks so tacky to me...
I love the bottom bit but the top looks like a thermal jumper or leotard?? Im still so surprised she picked that dress. She tried on some stunning dresses that looked way better than the one she wore in the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do we think she will address the tier situation?
I mean she’s abit bloody thick isn’t she? After years of pushing this Buckinghamshire narrative?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh Lord ... now our Lyds is watching Downton Abbey!
No doubt to feed her evolving delusions of grandeur.
Keep an eye out, Tattlers, I’m sure she’ll mention how much she can relate to Mary soon enough! 🙄

4A93B95E-C6E8-4F98-BDF6-05712665767F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Oh Lord ... now our Lyds is watching Downton Abbey!
No doubt to feed her evolving delusions of grandeur.
Keep an eye out, Tattlers, I’m sure she’ll mention how much she can relate to Mary soon enough! 🙄

View attachment 354952
Instead of redoing every room in the bungalow why doesnt she just ask the Queen if she could rent out Frogmore cottage I hear its empty and Im sure her Maj would welcome the rent money?

She could even ask Paul Burrell to show her how to hold her cutlery Im sure he'd agree for a bit of youtube airtime!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
They’re so funny. They’re the least posh, old-money people I’ve ever seen. I went to a very posh boarding school and university and I can tell you Lydia and Ali stick out like sore thumbs, primarily because they are SO thick and boastful. They’re grotesque and the horse and hound look only makes it look more obvious that they’re playing dress up.

Lydia, you’re embarrassing yourself.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Another GG OG here. Selected Active member, never liked her. Really I treat her like trashy tv I think? And tattle is like the old recap blogs.

Reactions: 19
Someone mentioned in the comments of her latest vlog how Lydiot is wearing the seatbelt incorrectly.

I went back to the video and true enough, at 13:18 in the car, she has the belt under her arm vs. across her shoulder and chest as it's supposed to be.

What a bleeping self-righteous, arrogant twit who cares more about her hair and clothes than her bleeping safety!

She should be reported and fined for this. bleeping moron. Irresponsible as duck!
That was me .. Hi lol

Reactions: 11
Spoiler alert.....Gentleman's Study reveal (Phase II)

Moving to Phase II of the Gentleman's study, more wood panelling to match the orange wood floor, leather chairs and the famous leather desk...

ali new study.JPG

Every time ali is allowed to sits down at the desk he gets to be reminded of how his loving wife feels about him...
1608547774618.png

Also isn't it going to be dark in there to work in all day? Here's how I imagine Ali with the light on.. Nice "cosy" atmosphere...
1608548672665.png

The picture of the study is actually from Hugh Heffner's playboy mansion... Oh yes - makes you think about interior design! I agree with @Sage245 @Lola Faith the house starting to look like a film set, it's a parody of a home because it's not coming from the heart - it's copying other people blindly. So once it's finished - she doesn't like it and needs to change it again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I should have picked over grabby Lidy but love the community here! Instead I picked active - used to like her. Should've read all the options properly before hastily voting!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love the bottom bit but the top looks like a thermal jumper or leotard?? Im still so surprised she picked that dress. She tried on some stunning dresses that looked way better than the one she wore in the end.
I agree. I liked what she wore, it was gorgeous but I thought she tried on others that really showed off her slim figure far better.

Reactions: 5
Thanks for the new thread and the vote. This time an open vote, very clever, so we can detect Lidl and her minions. 🤣 (we have her already found...)
We would’ve definitely been sure if it was her if the vote was “it’s me, Lydia, but you won’t be getting a vote from me lovely”

😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why are Lydia and Ali in horse and hound phase?😂 It really doesn’t suit them, I can just imagine those two walking in Buckinghamshire Northamptonshire looking like two imbeciles. Do they wanna create a image of old money? And with new green room, it is ridiculous. I liked how they decorated their old house, not because I would decorate like that but that really suited them. This is just too funny
View attachment 354930Oh Ali😂
I sooo agree with you. I actually lol when I saw this here, I hadn't seen it on his site. Why has he thought this looked good?? I actually did see this pici of him and think he looks quite sexy, probably because he actually doesn't look exactly like himself plus I am not having to listen to his voice.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
What’s the point of having a study when they don’t have the intelligence to pull off the kind of work associated with such a room? Lydia’s and Ali’s work is shooting mindless videos or pictures accompanied by some silly dribble that no one either understands or gives a tit about .... someone needs to put such influencers in their place and tell them to get a PROPER JOB.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Anyone else dislike her wedding dress? I'm sure it cost a bomb but it just looks so tacky to me...
It’s not what I would have chosen but I’ve definitely seen worse dresses 😂 the top had weird stitching which made it look like it didn’t fit properly. It also looks like that fleece/jersey material and not duchess satin like she claims. She definitely tried on better dresses but she obviously went with whoever was going to give her a dress for free or heavily discounted. The thought of having the top named after her is most likely what made her stick with it. I really disliked her evening top change. I think it made her look very tacky especially as her boobs were practically pushed up to her chin.
The thing I can’t get over the most about her wedding day though was her skin colour, she looks a different ethnicity with that spray tan. It looks like she hasn’t washed the guide colour off. I bet she stunk of it and that’s why they had all those jo malone candles lit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I agree! The bottom was ok, but the top looked like a thin jumper, with that horrible hair.
Worst I think was her reception/evening party dress. I was so sure, the cement oranges would pop out of the dress. Very trashy to have 80% of your boobs on display at your wedding imo.

It’s not what I would have chosen but I’ve definitely seen worse dresses 😂 the top had weird stitching which made it look like it didn’t fit properly. It also looks like that fleece/jersey material and not duchess satin like she claims. She definitely tried on better dresses but she obviously went with whoever was going to give her a dress for free or heavily discounted. The thought of having the top named after her is most likely what made her stick with it. I really disliked her evening top change. I think it made her look very tacky especially as her boobs were practically pushed up to her chin.
The thing I can’t get over the most about her wedding day though was her skin colour, she looks a different ethnicity.
Hahah just said the same thing!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.