Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TacoSarah

I took the liberty of commissioning the floor plan in 3D from Elliott Custom Lego Designs, established 2015.

5EFBDE89-D69B-48BB-ABBE-59669794141C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

Peach97

VIP Member
Love how Christmassy she made vlogmas with festive baking, doing reasonably priced gift guides, a few nice Christmassy give aways with all the shit she has, maybe hampers for those in need at this time of year, spent some time volunteering perhaps. So glad we saw her watching Christmas films, enjoy time with her husband, maybe buy some gifts from those black women she promised to support months ago. SO glad we didn’t just get a months worth of her begging for more shit, ripping open boxes of stuff that will fill a landfill, be rude to those around her, eat the most disgusting beige meals, talk about me me me me me....... Oh, wait a minute 🧐🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
Hello everyone. I'm new. I haven't added to the conversation before, but tonight's tedious/pointless/uneventful offering has prompted me to say something. Lydia's a wannabe and she lacks basic social skills. Her table manners are appalling. I noticed her eating a plate of cooked food recently with a spoon and knife. Really?!! Coupled with her huge sense of entitlement and lack of empathy she comes over as a particularly unlikeable and out of touch character and I can't understand some of the adoring comments she receives after her mundane and often patronising videos. She also looks like a caricature of her former pretty self as her features have become distorted and masculine. Ali on the other hand has always come across as a fairly innocuous likeable person. He too is ambitious and obviously would like to be 'somebody' but he is very gauche and his lack of education continually lets him down. He's basically an electrician with massive delusions of grandeur but huge gaps in his general knowledge. I watched his video of their trip to Paris a while ago and his attempt at pronouncing the odd French word was cringeworthy. It was all topped off with him talking about arriving back in the UK at 'St Pancreas'! God help us!! Tonight's video has changed my opinion of him after his criticism of 'self opinionated' followers. I thought that really took the biscuit and was a potentially dangerous comment if they want to keep their following - and attract more. They are just a boring ordinary couple who don't do anything of interest apart from spend vast amounts of money on their boring bungalow and themselves and I think it's all very sad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
I’m 7 mins in. 7 bloody mins in and so far I’ve heard:
“you might remember when we lived in our very very small house”

You were fortunate enough to live in a perfectly sized house for two people and a cat Lydia. At most you required 1 bedroom. A bed sit would have been large enough. Clearly you need the extra room to accommodate your ego.

“It’s a bloody expensive car, you would think they would pick it up..and then they did!”

The car is leased. Or sponsored. Either way I doubt you paid in full outright for it.

Additionally, most people would just call it “our car” and not constantly refer to fact that they have an Aston Martin.

I may go around with my nose in the air saying “my Honda Jazz” from now on. Popping to the shops in my Honda jazz....just going to get a service on the Honda Jazz...I’m going to the doctors in the Honda Jazz. OH NO WAIT I SOUND LIKE A COMPLETE TWAT.

What an absolute knob.

Not sure I can stomach the rest. No doubt they’ll be another greedy unboxing like every other one of her videos....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Vlogmas Day 17

- She's in her dressing gown again. Hood up. She's going outside to have another look at the house. Not today Satan.
- She feels her content has been very comfortable, but there's been a lot going on behind the scenes. A lot of stress. This might be a surprise to you Lydia, but I don't particularly like listening to you go on and on about how dreadful your life is.
- She doesn't know what's wrong with her as she can't get up. Ali says it's because she's been vlogging loads. Ali, you sound better with your mouth closed.
- The missing porch coping stone has arrived. She now has a favourite angle to view the porch from. I don't hate you, I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence. Or the porch.
- She acknowledges she's happy her sprootlings are growing after they were annihilated by the workmen. They're ruined her cabbages and lettuces. Do you live on Elm Street? Because you're a fucking nightmare.
- Her parsley thrives no matter where it is. It's ridiculous. Arrogance and stupidity all in one sentence. How efficient of you, Lydia.
- She fangs with all the workmen coming and going it's been a messy process. Do you want cheese and crackers to go with your whine?
- She's now getting ready for the day. She's taken it slow today. She's started clenching her jaw. Her acupuncturist and reflexologist both picked up on it. She's been having acupuncture in her jaw. AKA botox. She feels like she has whiplash or DOMS. She's been putting her CBD stick on her neck. Cawwee has the exact same problem. Fucknuts. I'm sorry I couldn't think of a non-insulting way of describing you.
- When her door is closed Lumi has to come in and check mummy is ok. Lumi was sick on her dressing room ottoman and she thinks she needs to get rid of it, as she doesn't know how to clean it. She can never get wee or vomit out of anything. Well that's a level of incompetence we've not seen before.
- She's glad the work has been ongoing, as it's given her things to talk to us about. So she's not mad it all happened at once, as she's been able to produce fairly interesting vlogs. She highlights she did go to London once, but that she was forced to go in-store, as she couldn't get the item online. You are literally the dullest emptiest vessel of a human being I've ever met.
- She likes her new bronzer. She reflects maybe her last bronzer was too intense. Really? Good spot Einstein.
- She's been wearing her tights back to front. She's been flattening her ass. And that sums up her 2020. Your ass must get jealous of all that shit that comes out of your mouth.
- She's wearing her NastyGal jumper again for the second day running. Girl, stop. Anyone would begin to think you can't be possibly keeping all those luxury items you haul.
- Study update. WTF I thought Lauren told you not to go in until the reveal? She says she's jumping around like a giddy 12 year old. She's impatient so whenever someone exceeds her expectations she gets excited. The bookcase is bring delivered in T-minus 10 minutes. She lisps does she need to do anything; her hair. How old are you again? Sorry, forgot you can't count that high.
- She's received a hamper from Elizabeth Arden. She loves hampers. They make her very happy. Like others, this hits differently, when families are struggling to eat amidst the pandemic.
-She's received a book titled 'the power of introverts in a world that doesn't stop talking'. If you didn't know already she's found out she's an introvert. She says she's selectively quiet. Not selective enough.
- The bookcase is wonky because of the flooring. She fangs all the perks of living in an old house. It's a new build bungalow, Lydia. I was going to suggest you quit acting stupid...then I realised you're likely not acting.
- Ali didn't want to look until the study's finished, but she's made him. She does the ever so irritating lisping baby talk to him, whilst presenting him with the desk plaque. He drops it. Subliminal messages Ali. I'm here for it.
- She has a seat to sit on opposite Ali's desk so she can talk to him. Ali unenthusiastically goes yeah. I pray for you, Ali because I don't know how to do an exorcism.
- She has paid for the office to be cleaned, but she's doing it now as she's too impatient. You really do put the 'you' in Fuck You.

I hope this cheers you up slightly @AmaliaLana. 😘

Merry Christmas Eve. Hope everyone has a lovely time. We can't leave London to see our family and friends, but Dan has his first Christmas Day off duty in forever, so I'm excited. 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
Ok I usually lurk this thread and thoroughly enjoy the thoughtfulness, creativity, and genuine bond you all have with each other (funny how something like a gossip forum can bring together kindred spirits). But I just saw this on her Royal Majesty Most High & Esteemed Ladyship of Just-Outside-Buckinghamshire IG stories and LOL’d in my car as I stop for coffee between the two healthcare facilities thar I provide essential services for (so yeah Lydia, some of ACTUALLY need a freebie stay at spa after 2020). “We are the most festive people we know so we know it [Xmas by themselves] will be absolutely magical ...”

WHO THE HELL SAYS THAT.

that is all. Wonderful to de lurk and meet you all!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

Julia123

VIP Member
Did anyone pick up that in tonight’s video, Lydia said thay this had been the hardest year of her life behind the scenes, and that it was due to work problems.

She said Carrie is having the stress neck thing too.

So tattlers, what do we think has been so hard for her? What’s going on behind the scenes this month too?
hmmmm I was thinking this too. I've been super irritated with her selfish whining BUT... Maybe she has had the worst year work-wise? All brought on by her own behavior but she's clearly on a major decline and we are all watching it "reels" time and calling the play by play.
  1. She got caught with the Nikki abuse and I think it shook her to the core to have people see the "real Lydia" that she hates and hides. And I bet it shook her relationship with Cawwie and Ali when they saw her abuse this woman and act so crazy. AND she's ruined her hair by being arrogant and not listening to experts.
  2. HER BEAUTY IS ALL BUT GONE. She's ruined it with procedures and a selfish ugly on the inside shining through.
  3. Her real dream brands don't want to work with her and have moved on to other influencers... she's being left behind because of her work ethic and narcicistic behavior. She knows that Nasty Gal/Boohoo and countless other partnerships is really really scraping the bottom. We can tell she hates every single minute of it.
  4. She self sabotages even some good brand partnerships doing the bare minimum and less... thus not getting sales and not getting continued partnerships.
  5. She's clearly had a falling out with other influencers and the cool girl gang and is left with Josie... aka all the others are done with her crap. It's gotta feel real cold. Then she's passive aggressively not supporting their launches and accolades out of whatever crazy reason she has... thus making it way worse.
  6. Per above, she sees these other influencers climbing and thriving in Covid/Reels and getting gifted major bags and serious partnerships. We know that HAS to kill her because she was the flavor of the month 3 years ago and has blown it just like Linsey Lohan or others like her.
  7. Hundreds of her loyal followers were shocked, outraged and furious with GLOBY and told her off. She perhaps was financially impacted by arrogantly thinking she need not promote and it would sell out in 4 seconds and she over bought a bunch of inventory. Personally I think she should have gone with the "sold out" as only she and a few others would know otherwise, taken a financial hit that can't be more than what she's blown on dumb home things and just launch a new product under her brand that is better. But she's now gifting to D list people who are showing the original label that does not say "independent tanner"
  8. Toni art flopped big time... because of her I might add. She really buried that one. "self sabotage" again
  9. Even the sheep are questioning her posts, vlogs etc
  10. I think she deep down will regret this greenhouse and vegetable patch... she hasn't even mentioned the name of her house.
  11. We feel like she's teflon but... maybe she was reprimanded by Instagram and her account was limited or even threatened to be canceled? Her follower count hasn't moved much for a few weeks after the "wild ride".
  12. Though most of us wouldn't mind being home with a loving husband of ONLY 3 years after so much busy/travel, this pandemic has put 2 people who've never really had quality time together... together... every... second... of... the... day. They started with the fitness and then lived their lives busy with travel, parties, constant perks, wedding, new house, renovation, cars, trips.... Many couples and families have had their relationship put to the test during covid. It's so obvious they don't really even like each other without the lifestyle and are about to spend 2 whole weeks with no family, no distractions, no posts, no work, nothing to do.... not even cooking, lol
  13. Possibly Cawwie has called her out because even she has seemed to have had enough. Maybe Lydia feels betrayed by Cawwie and Ali's outing of her in the edits? Cawwie didn't even correct Lydia when she said she's not good at anything except ginger tonic.

I'm sure there's more career decline I can't think of right now.... but maybe I'm giving her too much credit and her worst year of her life and career stress is a broken nail and having not the right kind of white lightbulbs somewhere in her home.:rolleyes:

P.S. NO mention of the Pochette Metis and the deserving charity in allllllll of vlogmas. SHAMEFULL!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74

Streety

The bit that made me ‘chuckle’ in tonights blog, was when she looked through her diary to see if she had a busy day and she said, oh I’ve got my eyebrows, reflexology and laser as if she was going to be rushed off her feet!! These are luxury, pampering things and there was no acknowledgement of that! Sorry I’m being mean, especially as she had a terrible year, I mean when her hair was dyed the tiniest bit red and she had to have it re-done multiple times, this would have finished most people off but she kept going and fought her way back to bronde!

• Haha
Reactions: 71

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Sorry, she can keep blaming the new study looking dark because of the weather but no, it's a dark, dinghy dungeon that this "designer" put together. A drab colored dungeon with a fake antique desk with yellow "levver" and a bunch of books that all had to be bought specially to fill a bookcase because this twat doesn't know how to read.

These are not their books....have you ever seen a stack of books anywhere in this or their previous house in all the years ?! Take your time. I'll wait.........

And I'm not talking about the stack of empty book boxes or the books she buys with blank pages or the stack of coffee table books i.e. Tom ford etc. which aren't the same as real books.

Throw in her house and hound costume today mentioning Soho Farmhouse 20 000 times i.e. begging for them to give her a membership, of course. And the ugly H&C vest sent to Ali with the dumb Baker boy cap he wears, and you just have two insecure, unintelligent, unoriginal morons playing dress up in a house they clearly regret buying.

And her acting as though they've never had Xmas in that house or that she didn't just copy the black walls from others is beyond bloody bizarre. Now she's acting like she thought the black walls up all by herself! Yet has the same black walls as that designer, copied his trunk, down to the plant and statue too! And Frow has the same exact statue!

Like WTF is wrong with this twat? Does she think her viewers have selective memory like her and will forget that every single thing she does to this is house a replica of what others have done and shown first already on IG?!

She is dying to have Josie's house in a bloody nutshell but is too proud to admit this house purchase was a mistake. That's why she keeps denying it. She said she can't imagine living anywhere but this house....which is why in the same sentence she said Ali and her were looking a houses at the beginning of the year. Oh, and why she keeps posting pics of houses that they almost bought vs. the house. 🙄

She's honestly so lost, ungrounded and has no identity when it can change this rapidly. First she's an Ibiza dancer, then Sporty Spice, then somewhat likeable and normal in the old place right before this house, then became Lady of the Manor in matronly frocks, now she's a Horse and Hound old wealth country rider. Yet the closest thing to a horse she can ride is the miniature wooden one by the kitchen Xmas tree.

Honestly, Ali and her are two daft clowns meant for each other. Truly. They aggravate me but their stupidity and moronic behavior is more than anything, great comedy and has allowed us all to convene and meet here. :m

I truly appreciate all the laughs and kindness from all you fellow Tattlers. Especially in this shit show of a year. Thank you for your smart, witty and brilliant posts. It's been a pleasure and I look forward to more to come in 2021. Merry Christmas, loveys! 🥰

Like some of you, I'll be spending it alone but I have the fire going and my Xmas lights on the mantle. Just had a great cup of Fortnum and Mason's Earl Grey tea with some shortbread biscuits. Yes, I order them directly from F&M and get them shipped from the UK to Seattle because I'm a bougie boss bitch like Lydiot. (I'm not, really. I just grew up in a former British colony so grew up with British traditions and love F&M, that's all).

Now to make a nice Gin and Tonic to sip on till I call my parents who live overseas. Yes, we all do not know when we can see our loved ones again but until then, cherish the goodness in each other and in ourselves and be so very, very glad we're not empty, vacuous morons like Lydiot.

Looking forward to more ridiculousness from Lydiot the clown in 2021! :m Love to you all.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Sofatsolazy1

Ok I usually lurk this thread and thoroughly enjoy the thoughtfulness, creativity, and genuine bond you all have with each other (funny how something like a gossip forum can bring together kindred spirits). But I just saw this on her Royal Majesty Most High & Esteemed Ladyship of Just-Outside-Buckinghamshire IG stories and LOL’d in my car as I stop for coffee between the two healthcare facilities thar I provide essential services for (so yeah Lydia, some of ACTUALLY need a freebie stay at spa after 2020). “We are the most festive people we know so we know it [Xmas by themselves] will be absolutely magical ...”

WHO THE HELL SAYS THAT.

that is all. Wonderful to de lurk and meet you all!
Guys, let’s remember they don’t have any friends so of course they are the most festive people they know. They are the only people they know!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Lollylola

VIP Member
LYDIA BINGO

Have a swig of your fave tipple every time you hear Lydia say or show something on one of her vlogson the below list and let's see how drunk we all get!!

1. Anything to do with her 'Stack' , "Stacking" "This will look great on my stack"
2. An unboxing (you may need to order some more booze in now)
3. Mole / Moley - Lydia referring to herself as a little mole.
4. Mention of their car by name - i.e "the Aston" "The Range"
5. "Wow" "Wooow" "Oh Wow"
6. Eye loving herself
7. Childish giggle - double swig if she frames her face with her hands while giggling
8. Anything to belittle Ali
9. "THE DREAM" (you might need to order some more booze now)
10. Anything to slate / moan about tradespeople and work being done in their home
11. Moaning about the price of something she paid for herself
12. COPING STONE / DWARF WALL
13. TUMBLED LIMESTONE
14. Eats a shite meal
15. Moans about how terrible her life is

This is my first quick go at the list. Have I missed anything?? I think the list should be a max of 15 to make bingo fun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

OhMyGosh!

2020... the worst year of Lydia's life by her own estimate.
Is she for real?

🤯

She's healthy.
Her loved ones are doing ok.
Nobody contracted Covid.
She received large amounts of freebies and redecorates to her heart's content.
She's still employed and making a ton of money being mostly lazy at home.

Bad things are only about her.
Glo was a failure because she's lazy and greedy.
Her hair was jacked up because she's impatient.
She had to wait for her greenhouse.

She is so oblivious to the real struggles many people are facing.

I shudder to think how she'll react when life really throws her a curveball.

• Heart
  • Sick

Loupylia

It’s unreal. I honestly can scarcely believe the consumerism. Not a single video which has not been her unboxing stuff. It’s relentless and it’s just sickening. It would be at any time but especially now in a pandemic. Literally all she does is get made up, buy stuff, unbox it, buy more stuff, unbox it, get gifted stuff, unbox it, redo rooms in her house, buy stuff, unbox it, get gifted stuff, unbox it.....and complain about how exhausted she is. Yet I cannot not look. It’s like a car crash. Daily at 5pm. 😂

• Sick
  • Haha

Sage245

VIP Member
They’re so funny. They’re the least posh, old-money people I’ve ever seen. I went to a very posh boarding school and university and I can tell you Lydia and Ali stick out like sore thumbs, primarily because they are SO thick and boastful. They’re grotesque and the horse and hound look only makes it look more obvious that they’re playing dress up.

Lydia, you’re embarrassing yourself.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65