Lydia Millen #53 Gentleman's study, books for show, border of Bucks, tier 4, nowhere to go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
99.9% certain it is this seller. Sorry I couldn't get a better screenshot but there are so many adds on that website. The pictures she has shown match up to the ones posted here.
I'm not entirely sure about the rules now but I know in tier 4 you can't pick a puppy up from a breeder but I'm not sure about tier 3 which is what her hobby/backyard breeder is in.
yeah it's deffo that one, the pictures and all other info match up

Reactions: 10
I am missing @Morest! She hasn’t posted for well over a month now. Has anyone heard from her please? I had hoped that getting her to park her Supersonic Fighter Jet on our stage might draw her out of hiding - but sadly my punning clan didn’t work! 😥

@Morest - are you in there dear? x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I am missing @Morest! She hasn’t posted for well over a month now. Has anyone heard from her please? I had hoped that getting her to park her Supersonic Fighter Jet on our stage might draw her out of hiding - but sadly my punning clan didn’t work! 😥

Was just thinking about @Morest and @Muffpuff Hope all ok!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Maybe she is deployed somewhere and unable to get online?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Awwww Lydia likes to be supported by Jamie and others even tho never supports anyone but herself. Even her reposts are self serving. 😑

B63C28E8-67B0-4762-9A7C-D76DE93602CB.png
FD058A67-60B6-4833-9D1A-0DA50287AC65.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I just watched her latest post on Instagram, and thought to myself, why does it seem like she is kind of squatting to take a dump (could it be because of all that evil gluten😬)?!

When will she ever put in any effort? At this point her content seem like a pale parody on that of her peers. She can't keep up and probably believe that a poor tiny dog will buy her some more time in the limelight😔.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I just watched her latest post on Instagram, and thought to myself, why does it seem like she is kind of squatting to take a dump (could it be because of all that evil gluten😬)?!

When will she ever put in any effort? At this point her content seem like a pale parody on that of her peers. She can't keep up and probably believe that a poor tiny dog will buy her some more time in the limelight😔.
I thought the exact same thing! She has no rhythm, flexibility and definitely cannot dance if this is how she moves.

She looks like she is about to take a poo. 😂

And her walking through all the mud today in her horse and hound costume topped off with that dumb ass hat.....what a pretentious, pathetic moron.

I truly hope she is caught and reported to the authorities. Even Ali in his IG reels is promoting Jack Daniels and does a cheers with his glass with someone else and it is not Lydiot's hand.

How the duck can they get away with this?!?!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
No I hit, used to like her, active member. Should have hit, so over grabby Lidl, but love being part of the community here. I am truly here because of you all in this group. What unites us is our dislike of Lidl's behaviour, but there is so much warmth, wit and compassion in here, I'd miss it.

I should add I am a GG original from 2016 but defected to here when it all went a bit odd over there. I too am waiting for the karma bus to arrive, getting a bit impatient now!

Is the puppy coming from the Derbyshire area, only if so, I wonder if this is someone that Carrie's parents know, as they were up there earlier this year, when Lydia regifted the bouquet she'd received from the Farmer's Hamper people? (I think that was who it was?)
I picked the Grabby Lidia but like being part of this community ❤
Having ms is quite lonely so happy to have you all too chat with 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ali just said on his stories they fall in tier 2 but I thought they lived in the beautiful luxe BUCKINGHAMSHIRE? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Ali just said on his stories they fall in tier 2 but I thought they lived in the beautiful luxe BUCKINGHAMSHIRE? :LOL:
Someone needs to comment, but surely you're in Buckinghamshire, tier 4, that's where Lydia said you live? LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Sorry, I accidentally pressed “like her” in the poll.😱😅 I don’t seem to be able to delete it!😩

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone needs to comment, but surely you're in Buckinghamshire, tier 4, that's where Lydia said you live? LOL
Her address says Buckinghamshire (check it out on company check site). Address says Stony Stratford and it’s a borough of MK which is in Tier 4 so BOOM ! Lydia - you’ve been caught. Report to the police and plaster it all over Twitter (she can’t delete comments there) but retain evidence. Apparently Lornaluxe was also reported to the police. Lydia was stupid enough to post on IG - what a complete and utter dumbass. So so so stupid.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.