Lydia Millen #53 Gentleman's study, books for show, border of Bucks, tier 4, nowhere to go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if its just me but this persons comments seem a big creepy. I looked at her instagram and see she is some sort of product producer so of course Lydiot would like her.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Someone mentioned in the comments of her latest vlog how Lydiot is wearing the seatbelt incorrectly.

I went back to the video and true enough, at 13:18 in the car, she has the belt under her arm vs. across her shoulder and chest as it's supposed to be.

What a bleeping self-righteous, arrogant twit who cares more about her hair and clothes than her bleeping safety!

She should be reported and fined for this. bleeping moron. Irresponsible as duck!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Also from GG... lord these threads move quickly. Slow down! Let a gremlin catch up will ye's! 😂

Sometimes i wonder why ali stays in their loveless marriage (no kids), like i'm sure he could find himself a nice, caring partner. Yanno, one that isn't a narcissistic piece of tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Her address says Buckinghamshire (check it out on company check site). Address says Stony Stratford and it’s a borough of MK which is in Tier 4 so BOOM ! Lydia - you’ve been caught. Report to the police and plaster it all over Twitter (she can’t delete comments there) but retain evidence. Apparently Lornaluxe was also reported to the police. Lydia was stupid enough to post on IG - what a complete and utter dumbass. So so so stupid.
I seem to remember it being mentioned here months ago by a couple of our Ninja Detectives that The Bungalow is actually in Stoke Bruerne ... or am I confused?

Reactions: 16
I didn’t mind that the vlogs were prerecorded. It amped up her out-of-touchness and at the very least it meant that whichever one of the poor souls she has trapped in the bungalow wouldn’t have to be working right up to Xmas. HOWEVER, holy crap everything that has come out about the new UK strain today. She won’t be able to speak to it because it’s all prerecorded leash buying nonsense. I don’t expect any influencer to have grand insights into current world events but they should be able to react to them as it will be on their viewers’ minds.

Reactions: 24
Her address says Buckinghamshire (check it out on company check site). Address says Stony Stratford and it’s a borough of MK which is in Tier 4 so BOOM ! Lydia - you’ve been caught. Report to the police and plaster it all over Twitter (she can’t delete comments there) but retain evidence. Apparently Lornaluxe was also reported to the police. Lydia was stupid enough to post on IG - what a complete and utter dumbass. So so so stupid.
I could be wrong but I don’t think the address listed there is her home address, it’s just a business address that she is using as it wouldn’t be safe for her to advertise her home address. I’m pretty sure she lives in Northamptonshire.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Someone mentioned in the comments of her latest vlog how Lydiot is wearing the seatbelt incorrectly.

I went back to the video and true enough, at 13:18 in the car, she has the belt under her arm vs. across her shoulder and chest as it's supposed to be.

What a bleeping self-righteous, arrogant twit who cares more about her hair and clothes than her bleeping safety!

She should be reported and fined for this. bleeping moron. Irresponsible as duck!
just when you think she can’t get any stupider.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I don't know if its just me but this persons comments seem a big creepy. I looked at her instagram and see she is some sort of product producer so of course Lydiot would like her.
She is one of their “influencer friends”, Jamie Genevieve. They’ve been at quite a few events together, most recently InTheFrows wedding in France.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I thought everyone knew where they lived now?

They live in Stoke Bruerne, Towcester, Northamptonshire.

According to this website for their area, they remain in Tier 2. (Published on 20th Dec)

20201221_073553.jpg

Reactions: 13
Her company addresss is a registered office address that is her accountants not her home address from what I recall and she is definitely in Northamptonshire council area as her bin labels have that plastered all over them!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why are Lydia and Ali in horse and hound phase?😂 It really doesn’t suit them, I can just imagine those two walking in Buckinghamshire Northamptonshire looking like two imbeciles. Do they wanna create a image of old money? And with new green room, it is ridiculous. I liked how they decorated their old house, not because I would decorate like that but that really suited them. This is just too funny
09ACA00D-1AE6-4AF4-888E-9861F832413A.jpeg
Oh Ali😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
9C8A6590-2459-4C0E-8B8E-8424E4DA9AEA.png

Does anyone happen to know where either of these fabrics are from? Annoyingly they are exactly what I am looking for. Obviously queen Lydia won’t be sharing....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.