Lydia Millen #53 Gentleman's study, books for show, border of Bucks, tier 4, nowhere to go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
0939EA4A-5D46-4D20-A402-79E7247093DD.png
5115E293-68F4-4A95-ADF1-96F3085AA391.png

Get in quick fellow Tattlers for the HUGE Boxing Day sale before you miss out! 25%
off Globy šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I've had a change of heart

Ha ha! Loving the clickbait titles!
As we are a week away from the new year I thought we could postpone the predictions poll to Jan 2021 and our next poll could be a vote on Lidl's worst moments of 2020.
Unfortunately there are only 10 choices on the poll so it will have to be the worst of the worst!
I'm up to eight ( globy, porter purchase, lumi sick, winston, coffin beds, study, flopmas, bot buying) so far. Please let me know suggestions! šŸ˜
Her manic posting during her "romantic garden cinema" with Ali and the Community Guidlines.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
does anyone know how she can buy fake followers? she has a verified account.... surely the eggheads at insta would check this?

Reactions: 3
How far away from reality are these two pretentious twats? "Our study" what a pair up upper class wannabes.......they just come across as two horrible individuals. Greedy and gloaty. Watching too much of the crown šŸ˜†. Tweed coats and studies. Pair of toss pots

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Saw this on Twitter .... she canā€™t delete comments there. This was in the tweet re the new look study
Lots of comments re the antlers on the vlog too. Not going down well.

Just wondering - she says itā€™s sacrilege to paint solid oak but arenā€™t her internal doors oak and painted black?

Fave comment on the vlog ā€œFake books, really?ā€ Lydiaā€™s reply ā€œTheir not fake, their antique.ā€ Reply ā€œTheir? Maybe you should read one.ā€ šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Should her treatment of her hospitalised Nonna feature on her worst moments?
Maybe her treatment of her whole family?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
He looks like a fool.
Think of all the spelling mistakes.
Dear future self,
The rest of the team have managed to get out! Theyā€™ve left me! Iā€™m still struggling with the clues! Someone said to pull the antler but I donā€™t know what an antler is! I looked in the books but they are all empty boxes! Will I ever escape????

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Actually yes I have seen books in their house previously: those books which you open and there are no pages at all! Empty books for decoration purposes! šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£
I've never understood the purpose or point of having books just for decoration.
Perhaps in an Old English Inns branded site because you don't want people nicking them or damaging them, I'll excuse that example.

But in your actual home? It shows you have no depth to your character, doesn't show what your interests are! It doesn't matter what genre of book you read, whether you're into some heavy literature, light and fluffy romances, celeb autobiographies or travel books, but it shows you read!

I'd never judge someone on the type of books they read, but to have empty fillers just for show? Yes

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Love the idea on a throwback! So many memorable moments to choose....
we can share those special "memories" of things that brought a smile to our faces - I'm prepping my list now!!
Nice touch @Miscanthus x
I was also thinking since @Oops... kindly shared an insight into real life (and lots of lovely pet pics) - we could post pictures of our "normal" muddy field/dog walking boots. @guggugugu made me think its important we can see just why we think the "just for show" is so annoying. If you have doo-berry's good on you. Be nice to see what the "ordinary folk" do.
I really loveā™„ the idea of the boots...maybe we could run a ā€˜Muddy Boots Cornerā€™ when we move on to the next thread... ;) :m

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lots of comments re the antlers on the vlog too. Not going down well.

Just wondering - she says itā€™s sacrilege to paint solid oak but arenā€™t her internal doors oak and painted black?

Fave comment on the vlog ā€œFake books, really?ā€ Lydiaā€™s reply ā€œTheir not fake, their antique.ā€ Reply ā€œTheir? Maybe you should read one.ā€ šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»
Antlers were sooooo tone deaf! Havenā€™t looked at comments but I am not surprised if she gets flack for that. Next it will be holding a pike bludgeoned to death and then taken to taxidermist as a memento of the ā€˜skillā€™ that took.
I can feel myself going into a dark place so Iā€™ll just stop there. Got a bit concerned when the gun ā€˜shotsā€™ photos started a week or so ago. Feeling a bit queasy... :sick:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
True sign of a wannabe country girl is having her hat that far back on her head! Itā€™s a no, no! Bless!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.