Lydia Millen #53 Gentleman's study, books for show, border of Bucks, tier 4, nowhere to go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine they would've right now people over to sell/buy the house. Imagine their faces going through the house and garden.
Every room different ass-thetic, two massive walk-in closet rooms, a bathroom that is now a wine cellar, an un-sympathetic "OAK porch". Then the garden, no fence, a graveyard, a foundation for a Victorian greenhouse (under trees). Then going to the fire escape, not mentioning to the potential buyers that the wall behind is wet. Oh, and an en-suite bathroom with no door.

Yes it was a few time topic here. Yes, it seems she legally requested it. But don't you be sad, we still have other services, like igblade 😂 which is in my opinion even better than socialblade for stats

Is also a pet peeve of mine. But I think he can hide his modernist folders behind the doors of the lower part of the cabinet. The part with the shelves is to shallow anyway, it only will fit books that are not too deep (lol).
Yes, I think there is adequate storage under the shelves of the bookcase - looks like four cabinets. The trunk is misplaced there and will drive them mad because the room is too small for it. I think there should be a fireplace to make it cosy. Working from home, you’re more likely to need localised heat when sitting at a desk for any length of time rather than central heating. My husband has the fire on all day wfh wheareas I would die of the heat because I’m hoovering and cleaning, etc. That’s what makes this room so lacking - nothing to make it homely or practical.

Reactions: 9
Asked the same. I was not sure if the doors are oak.
I do remember our Lyds briefly mentioning in one of her vlogs that all twenty-something internal doors were SOLID OAK, but as they cost around £1000 each they couldn’t afford to replace them, so were going to have them dipped and stripped back - or something along those lines.
Then when the SOLID OAK porch was installed she exclaimed “I would NEVER paint anything that was SOLID OAK!”.
She just cannot keep track of what she says from one vlog to the next ... most likely one of the many side effects of having such a tiny, tiny brain!

PS: Hope you’re feeling much better than you were on Christmas Eve! ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Some of your comments are hilarious. Apparently his letter was something like this....

Hello mother and Father,
Enjoyed a quiet Christmas with the lady of the Manor
Luckily we didn't have to cook a full roast we had one delivered so we just warmed it up in the oven
Popped a bottle of Champagne to have with nibbles later on in the evening which we ate on the floor it was so luxe.
Maybe in the new year you can come and visit again but don't forget to bring your own food as we havent mastered a roast yet.
Eventually we will be out of this covid mess and all be happy again.
love Ali aka man of no balls. x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Some of your comments are hilarious. Apparently his letter was something like this....

Hello mother and Father,
Enjoyed a quiet Christmas with the lady of the Manor
Luckily we didn't have to cook a full roast we had one delivered so we just warmed it up in the oven
Popped a bottle of Champagne to have with nibbles later on in the evening which we ate on the floor it was so luxe.
Maybe in the new year you can come and visit again but don't forget to bring your own food as we havent mastered a roast yet.
Eventually we will be out of this covid mess and all be happy again.
love Ali aka man of no balls. x
Brilliant xx

Reactions: 7
PS: Hope you’re feeling much better than you were on Christmas Eve! ♥
At the moment sadly not. She came back the next day and is still her passive-aggressive and bitchy self. I haven't talked to her or actively seen her (we are most time in our own rooms) but I see the passive-aggressive stuff she does here and there (to provoke me).

I think she will never calm down and behave like a normal person. I remember one time she did it for a week until it escalated and in the end I took the blame, because she hit me with my biggest self loathing insecurity (that no one likes me).

I feel I can't much longer control my anxiety (attacks) due to the constant stress. I try to see her behaviour as not personal, but it's hard. After I remembered that week with her on a fury, my initial hope is gone that she will behave soon differently. And atm I just have no energy for another fight.

That woman is born to hate with a passion.

Sorry, that I am still moaning about this tit. I am so over it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20201226-145747_Instagram.jpg

That knife is very telling. And also incredibly bad manners.

Naturally her Labiaship is on her phone, as always. Can't even put it down for a meal on Christmas, how pathetic.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Screenshot_20201226-145008_Instagram.jpg

The fake books 🤣 Where does she keep all the books she "consumes"?

I've never met an adult who doesn't own even a small selection of books. Even as a student I had at least one bookshelf. You'd think a professional would have some reference books - some about marketing, branding, advertising standards, consumer law, photography... so many opportunities, so few brain cells.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
True sign of a wannabe country girl is having her hat that far back on her head! It’s a no, no! Bless!
If she wore the hat any further forward though you'd not be aware it was her, or miss out on seeing her beautiful face. 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Whats with the music on her IG study video does she think shes in downtown abbey or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 360351
The fake books 🤣 Where does she keep all the books she "consumes"?

I've never met an adult who doesn't own even a small selection of books. Even as a student I had at least one bookshelf. You'd think a professional would have some reference books - some about marketing, branding, advertising standards, consumer law, photography... so many opportunities, so few brain cells.
I hardly keep any of my novels, except I really loved it, but you can pry my textbooks from my cold dead hands. I have sorted them colour-vise. :p

For anyone that missed the link, you can anonymously download a full transcript of the Tattle Christmas Panto, penned by our very own @Oops...
You inserted that more smoothly than any of those beggars do with their ads.

• Haha
She surely has to be trolling us with her latest grid post. Or this is her Christmas gift to us. How on earth did she look in the mirror and think this looked good. And who needs to carry a bag like that with them on a "2 hour walk" (more disordered eating behaviour from Lidl there too

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who would take a perfectly nice bookcase and drill holes in it to put up lights, wouldn't you put lights either side of it, or put strip lights under the shelves to create light? The whole thing is ridiculous, and who said there was nowhere for Ali to store his books. His books, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

They've probably only gone for a walk to get shots for the gram, and why is she standing in the middle of a field of brown muck? Sorry silly me it's for the aesthetic.

I made a cheese platter for lunch, I am sorry i've let the side down.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She surely has to be trolling us with her latest grid post. Or this is her Christmas gift to us. How on earth did she look in the mirror and think this looked good. And who needs to carry a bag like that with them on a "2 hour walk" (more disordered eating behaviour from Lidl there too
@Wophie thanks for sharing as I don't actively check Insta... Hope you enjoy this..
1608999045167.png
1608999101006.png

- side bag - check
- hat - check
- boot /wellies - check
- shooting jacket - check
-Bouffant hair - check
- Leggings / tight jeans check
- pheasants... missing (at home on Taxidermy Tree)
- Cheese in pockets - check

• Haha
  • Sad
Let’s all “walk by the fire”... 😂 I can’t with her most uninspiring Christmassy content, even fashion bumler has more variety and action

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.