Lydia Millen #53 Gentleman's study, books for show, border of Bucks, tier 4, nowhere to go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True sign of a wannabe country girl is having her hat that far back on her head! It’s a no, no! Bless!
I agree. i'm tired of these chav influencers getting on a trend of playing 'dress-up' country posho, and trying to be 'lady of the manor', but they just can't stop their chav ways from coming through.

(Also, Lydia looks very 'strong in the face' and manly with all her fillers. They've done her no favours and her mouth is starting to look like the Joker')

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In the uk it’s good manners to eat with your fork in left hand and cut food into small pieces with your knife in right, then push the food on top of your fork to place in your mouth (shouldn’t use your fork like a spoon or a shovel)

Fork in right hand and elbows on the table is a bit sloppy.

I also understand they do it differently in America. But here in uk we don’t eat like that.

Also each to their own. But, if your basing your brand and boasty internet persona on being luxe posh country dwellers, then good table manners are just the basics.

They expose themselves as being fake with their lack of table manners. It implies they were never taught manners or how to eat ‘properly’ which is where the ‘chav’ comment will have comment from.
My opinion, it would bother me way more if someone's using their phone at the table, which is also poor table manners. Couldn't care less which hand the fork is in.

Reactions: 24
Poor Ali ... sitting down to write himself a letter! 🤣

View attachment 360176
What the hell are those lights on the bookcase, are they a joke? They paid an interior designer for this? They look like something from the sort of dingy country pub I used to get dragged to for “family get togethers” as a child circa 1993. The sort that hasn’t had its decor updated for about 30 years. I can almost smell the congealed gravy, soiled carpets and stale beer. This room will be redone within the year, no doubt for something equally tasteless and devoid of personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Next thread suggestion : Pretentious twats in tweed. Wannabe upper class but in reality two desperate chavy dweebs.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Poor Ali ... sitting down to write himself a letter! 🤣

View attachment 360176
Pet peeve: Collar up? Collar down?
Collar up? Collar down? Just pick one for goodness sake...
Fingerless driving gloves?:unsure:
Aston (name drop - clang) car keys just out of shot...

He looks like a fool.
Think of all the spelling mistakes.
Trying to look like he's journalling in his "smythson" (name drop - clang) and a special pen...
The only thing he should be writing right now is his Will
I think it's a Shopping List:
  1. Cheese
  2. Cheesy wotsits
  3. Cheese sauce
  4. Cheese scones

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Should her treatment of her hospitalised Nonna feature on her worst moments?
Maybe her treatment of her whole family?
I reckon deleting black womens comments on the Globy launch, saying she is going to be the best white ally, then proceeding to work with evidently racist and un-inclusive brands and never mentioning anything else about it despite the fact that black lives STILL matter and always will, is also up there.

• Heart
Just saw Lydias kitchen light fitting in Disney’s Brave in a castle. So that’s where she got the Idea from 10th century Scotland 🤷🏻‍♀️Meets new build bungalow

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The only thing he should be writing right now is his Will
Nothing to leave anyone though, prob just the house which is tit given it’s a mix and match of different designs and finishes, no one with any common sense would pay a premium for that piece of junk. They’re likely to have little in the way of cash assets, the clothes and bags will fetch little, the cars are leased ..... not much point rushing into will writing.

Reactions: 7
How sad they've spend Christmas taking staged photos of themselves. I saw Ali in two different outfits on the gram yesterday, neither of them were wearing the xmas jumpers she bought either.

Also a month ago it was all about wine, different wines, tasting blah blah, now she is all about champagne, I think she thinks it makes her sound more classy to be drinking it!

And the 'private road' comments are hilarious when you can see clearly on the map there are other houses down that road! Secluded hamlet my arse!

They are a complete parody, all dressed up to live the country life and nowhere to go, she'll be getting chickens or ducks and a pond next!

• Haha
Pet peeve: Collar up? Collar down?
Collar up? Collar down? Just pick one for goodness sake...
Fingerless driving gloves?:unsure:
Aston (name drop - clang) car keys just out of shot...

Trying to look like he's journalling in his "smythson" (name drop - clang) and a special pen...

I think it's a Shopping List:
  1. Cheese
  2. Cheesy wotsits
  3. Cheese sauce
  4. Cheese scones
I know a few Aston drivers. They refer to these vehicles as ‘the car’. Same with Range Rover drivers. They are also referred to as ‘the car’. As for the fingerless driving gloves. A total no, no to those in the know!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
‘Deer dairy,
My knew year resolution is not to make the misteak of growin old’

*spelling mistakes are intentional
Haha he’ll have to dress like that all the time tk sit in the themed room. His baseball cap and trainers won’t go with the aesthetic, he’d looked like he’d sneaked into his grandpa’s study.

I know a few Aston drivers. They refer to these vehicles as ‘the car’. Same with Range Rover drivers. They are also referred to as ‘the car’. As for the fingerless driving gloves. A total no, no to those in the know!
Never seen anyone wear fingerless driving gloves in my whole life. Especially without socks, as Ali chose to style they outfit,

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Haha he’ll have to dress like that all the time tk sit in the themed room. His baseball cap and trainers won’t go with the aesthetic, he’d looked like he’d sneaked into his grandpa’s study.

Never seen anyone wear fingerless driving gloves in my whole life. Especially without socks, as Ali chose to style they outfit,
Imagine - a dress code to go in! looks like his stills photo for actors ( we said its like a film set)
Wait until his apple monitor goes in and ruins the assthetic..
Also can I just say I may be uncultured but I've never heard of anyone ruining a crucial trading "bespoke" rug to cut a hole to put 1 plug ( 1 plug!!!) in with a plug socket in the floor. Like be buying a rug from Ikea to do that or position the plug socket not where the rug is....
He'll have cables trailing like monkey vines, the white printer (unless they make them in oak effect) and for you to imagine... you're welcome.
1608992459868.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone think her Her-Mess gift is 2 coffee cups and 2 saucers ? Or a trinket plate for her dressing room ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I tried to check Lydias account on socialblade but it says her account is banned from checking on there? I don’t know if someone else mentioned this here but I haven’t had that issue checking other influencers Instagram stats on socialblade. Has she requested not be accessible on social blade ? So we can rattle out the constant follower count change ? Again sorry if that was mentioned before I’m still quite new ! Edit - have also attached the socialblade if Amelia liana and inthefrow who have no issues and work on there
E003D7B2-71D0-491E-B154-F67B22455189.png

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Imagine - a dress code to go in! looks like his stills photo for actors ( we said its like a film set)
Wait until his apple monitor goes in and ruins the assthetic..
Also can I just say I may be uncultured but I've never heard of anyone ruining a crucial trading "bespoke" rug to cut a hole to put 1 plug ( 1 plug!!!) in with a plug socket in the floor. Like be buying a rug from Ikea to do that or position the plug socket not where the rug is....
He'll have cables trailing like monkey vines, the white printer (unless they make them in oak effect) and for you to imagine... you're welcome.
View attachment 360287
Her majesty will probably request apple to make it in tweed, to suit the assssthetic.. Also there's no storage in that office for even a folder or his gadgets? Looks completely dysfunctional.
Then again I guess no 'solid' work will actually happen in there

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nothing to leave anyone though, prob just the house which is tit given it’s a mix and match of different designs and finishes, no one with any common sense would pay a premium for that piece of junk. They’re likely to have little in the way of cash assets, the clothes and bags will fetch little, the cars are leased ..... not much point rushing into will writing.
Imagine they would've right now people over to sell/buy the house. Imagine their faces going through the house and garden.
Every room different ass-thetic, two massive walk-in closet rooms, a bathroom that is now a wine cellar, an un-sympathetic "OAK porch". Then the garden, no fence, a graveyard, a foundation for a Victorian greenhouse (under trees). Then going to the fire escape, not mentioning to the potential buyers that the wall behind is wet. Oh, and an en-suite bathroom with no door.

. Has she requested not be accessible on social blade ? So we can rattle out the constant follower count change ?
Yes it was a few time topic here. Yes, it seems she legally requested it. But don't you be sad, we still have other services, like igblade 😂 which is in my opinion even better than socialblade for stats

Also there's no storage in that office for even a folder or his gadgets?
Is also a pet peeve of mine. But I think he can hide his modernist folders behind the doors of the lower part of the cabinet. The part with the shelves is to shallow anyway, it only will fit books that are not too deep (lol).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.