Lydia Millen #52 Flopmas with the MGs, Hermès bag for her majesty, needs a f*kn dictionary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Guys!!!!!!! It's happening!!!!!!! Buckinghamshire is going into tier 3 on saturday but Northamptonshire is staying in tier 2. Lets see which one Lady Lydia of the bungalow claims to live in now!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
One of the comments on Ali’s flog “Why is he drinking champagne if he’s a muslim?” Someone responds “No - his name is short for Alistair.” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 59
The section of the vlog where they celebrated Carrie’s bday was so cringe. You can clearly see in Lidl’s face that everything she does, she does it expecting to be thanked, worshipped, complimented. She doesn’t do anything for others, ultimately it’s only for her and her ego
I was just saying this to my hubby, I have roped him into this saga 🙈 she does doesn’t she. She does nothing for it of the goodness of her heart

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
No one is going to want to buy that house once it comes up for sale as its identity is too confused. It's too big for a retired family, too hard for a family with children to convert those dressing rooms back. Now it has a small garden as most of it is given over to the graveyard/greenhouse. It's really only going to appeal to another blogger who will spend the next five years changing it all over again. I live in a village and whenever I see houses put up for sale I check them out online to see how they are on the inside (I'm sure I'm not alone in this). We had a bungalow in a quiet village, a 60's bungalow and it had been decorated in a blogger style (that Mrs Hinch, DIY on a budget style, if you belong to that group on Facebook you know what I mean, eleventy-three shades of grey) it took ages to sell, whereas any home in this village is normally sold within days.
Ahh that FB group is pure entertainment 😂 😂

I was just saying this to my hubby, I have roped him into this saga 🙈 she does doesn’t she. She does nothing for it of the goodness of her heart
The look of contempt on Lydias face when Depop Dee bought that big present for Carrie.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
I've just watched that "explanation" vlog from Jan 7th 2019 and WOW. The comments could have been lifted from Tattle. Didn't realise she had that much negativity. "ooh boo me I didn't plan well enough so I had to do some work when I had my family round". Where's the violin.

This comment is perfect.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just opened Social & Personal (Dec/Jan 2021) and she’s pictured on page 22, just a small pic of her wearing the KM tabard on their accessories edit of key pieces.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
OK I'm an interior designer and like to cook so... um what on earth is she thinking because she heated up ONE roast and didn't even know how to check the temp... now she needs a major modification to her kitchen island? Also...someone correct me if I'm wrong.... but the last thing I would want is a BUILT IN ANTIQUE CUTTING BOARD to cut a few roasts a year (if any). Or even an antique one for actual use... all I would think about is someone else's raw meat being cut on it and who knows how clean they were. I cook a lot and like hygienic cutting boards that can be washed well and my nice wood one is for roasts and it can be put away after I wash it. Do any of you have a built in or antique cutting board?
The only kitchen-related thing those two need is a good microwave oven. Place that on some table or self and tadah, you can erase the whole kitchen and change it, uhmm, let's say Porter's private doggy kindergarten. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Cawwie looked awkward AF during the birthday gift giving
I think I'd look awkward too after being gifted an ugly £200 fleece from my supposed best friend 😂 😂 In all honesty though the environment was probably very tense as you could tell Depop Dee was trying really hard, she had to compete with Lydia in the gift giving department and Lydia has the monopoly on that as she has known Carrie longer and has a bigger budget. Lydia hates the idea of anyone else being Carries friend so will never show any enthusiasm for anyone but herself. Carrie probably would rather have just had a private celebration and not had it filmed. It's hard enough pretending to like a tit gift without having to pretend in a video she would later have to edit an upload to youtube.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Hi @Oops...

I have two British shorthair cats, brother and sister.

Tiger is the most neediest/loving cat. He likes to be near you or on you all the time, loves to be stroked 24/7 if not then he’s being very playful, constantly chasing his sister lily.

Lily on the other hand is completely the opposite. She’s very independent, doesn’t like to be stroked unless it’s breakfast or dinner time. Sleeps a lot on the sofa.

Excited to read the next instalment : )
They are gorgeous

• Heart
Reactions: 4
LOL Just so we don't get too carried away with the use of 'bint' I always thought it was Arabic for female but just googled to check and it's telling me its 'daughter of' so I was pretty close. So its not a nasty word in Arabic its used here just sort of like we would say in English "stupid woman". This is my understanding of it's use here.
Lots of Arab mare have bint in their name

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.