Lydia Millen #52 Flopmas with the MGs, Hermès bag for her majesty, needs a f*kn dictionary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm...no!
I couldn’t agree more with you, @Oops...!
My great grandfather, grandfather and two of my uncles were butchers (family business for three generations) and I cannot remember any of them ever using a wooden surface to carve their roasts on.
Wood is far too porous, a magnet for microorganisms, and eventually it smells completely rancid no matter how often you wash it.
Thanks to my grandfather, myself, my siblings and all my cousins have custom made stainless steel carving trays with spikes to hold the meat in place.
Much more sanitary and dishwasher safe for a thorough and easy clean up.
Why anyone would actually want an “antique butchers block” is beyond me.
JUST EWWW!!
Decades worth of bacterial growth - DELICIOUS!
She really has no bloody idea about anything, does she?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I was just wondering if leaving the camera running for increasingly longer periods (usually at an unhelpful angle and with fluctuating sound problems) whilst filming more and more conversations about somewhat dull topics actually constitutes Vlogging?

I couldn’t agree more with you, @Oops...!
My great grandfather, grandfather and two of my uncles were butchers (family business for three generations) and I cannot remember any of them ever using a wooden surface to carve their roasts on.
Wood is far too porous, a magnet for microorganisms, and eventually it just smells rancid no matter how often you wash it.
Thanks to my grandfather, myself, my siblings and all my cousins have custom made stainless steel carving trays with spikes to hold the meat in place ... far more sanitary and dishwasher safe for a thorough and easy clean up.
Why anyone would actually want an “antique butchers block” is beyond me.
JUST EWWW!!
Decades worth of bacterial growth - delicious!
She really has no bloody idea about anything, does she?
Erm...no!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I would love to be a fly on the wall in Claire Chanelle's hone while she's watching Lydiot's vlog and then hears 'Her-Mez'. 🤡

The Bungalow seems to be quite a sad place - the Christmas trees are up, (PR) gifts being opened, people milling around (working ??? Covid ... wots that ?) yet there is no Christmassy feeling in the house. Something seems to be missing in their home, and I can't seem to figure it out.

* One thing about Ali, his outro is always very sweet and thoughtful. Unlike Miss No-manners Know-it-all.

We were right, Vlogmas is going to end early due to 'illness'.
She is stressed but has done f*ck all in December.
Stressed from doing nothing for the last few weeks, imagine when the pup arrives.
Ali is so going to be doing EVERYTHING for the puppy.

She has an absolutely disgraceful work ethic.
View attachment 350032
I’m trying to think what she could be stressed about. Is someone maybe ill in the family or maybe she’s struggling with health problems? I doubt it as she would be shouting it from the rooftop, just to get sympathy from her minions. So im guessing its about her insta numbers, and potentially not reaching that 1mill. Yes, that will be stressful, especially since she has practically promised she would reach that milestone by the end of the year. Its not really looking like it now, poor silly moomoo!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I got about 20 minutes into the latest vlog and had to stop when she opened the envelope with the gifted hotel stay with spa treatment and dinner. 'We both bloody need it, don't we' she shouts over to Ali.

Excuse me? Has she been through some terrible trauma this year that I'm not aware of? (hairgate doesn't count)

She makes my blood boil and I'm struggling to even hate watch her content now.
There r people working there ass off those people need it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nothing screams “a happy marriage” quite like a wife who could not possibly be more disinterested in her husband!

391DF3ED-4FD9-480C-A5F1-364ADF2A4695.png
6F4580D5-F334-4551-9550-A304B37FB578.png
A8E69FF1-DFAC-4502-9D8D-A214306BDEDC.jpeg
5E542A6C-7CBD-4585-917A-4B3960A63929.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
Lyds can’t say she wasn’t warned.
I wager my house that she’s scrambling for an excuse as I type!

4F4777D0-F92A-4A28-A01A-CFCDAF651EB8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
OK I'm an interior designer and like to cook so... um what on earth is she thinking because she heated up ONE roast and didn't even know how to check the temp... now she needs a major modification to her kitchen island? Also...someone correct me if I'm wrong.... but the last thing I would want is a BUILT IN ANTIQUE CUTTING BOARD to cut a few roasts a year (if any). Or even an antique one for actual use... all I would think about is someone else's raw meat being cut on it and who knows how clean they were. I cook a lot and like hygienic cutting boards that can be washed well and my nice wood one is for roasts and it can be put away after I wash it. Do any of you have a built in or antique cutting board?
The glass on the door of her oven is filthy, she obviously has an aversion to cleaning glass #windows 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I couldn’t finish last night’s vlog. She dives in to everything feet first, no half measures whatsoever and it really gets on my nerves:

- the butchers block. Heats up a ready made roast dinner once and needs to remodel a kitchen to put in a butchers block!
- the puppy. An obscene amount of collars and leads. Getting a puppy a Barbour bed. He is a puppy, wait until he shits on it or chews it.
- remember all the walking/hiking equipment?!
-remodelled the gym that she’s not using
- started running and spent a fortune on items she doesn’t need!
- everything is AnTiQuE...It looks like crap.
- the ‘wedding stack’ of rings! Gifted of course!

And to then say she and the man child deserve a break away?! Yes this year has been tough but there are people in the same country as you Lydia that can barely clothe themselves or feed their children. They have a daily dilemma about do I put money in the meter for gas/electricity or do I feed myself along with the children? People made redundant from their jobs and no sign of employment in the future.

To plead for donations for Alzheimer charities when you have spent TEN GRAND on two bags and TWO GRAND on Wellington boots! And still wants freebies.

It just sickens me.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
I'm not from UK so my opinion might be very uninformed but this looks so underwhelming and tacky. PVC door, grimy drainage, woods for heating displayed at the entrance, clashing colors. In my country this would imply the owners are on the lower end of the income spectrum or just don't bother with it which are both perfectly human and not to be looked down on. Just complete opposite from Misses Hermez rich farmer trophy wife

Screenshot_20201217-124718_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
S’me again

Just popping in to ask a favour please.

If any members who might feel a little disappointed that their Fur Baby hasn’t been featured as much as they would have hoped for in our Panto - I was wondering if they could possibly let me know please ? It would help me enormously as I am spending this weekend trying to redress the balance because I can see for myself that I might have featured some more frequently than others and I really don’t want to disappoint anyone or for anyone to feel over-looked.

If you are feeling like this please don’t be afraid of saying so and if you could possibly include a few extra details (particularly of their idiosyncrasies ) to help me see them more clearly that would be such a help. You’d really be helping me out! Other useful details as well as their name/age/rescue/rainbow bridge etc would be great. Even if you are repeating yourselves!! My handwritten spreadsheets are looking REALLY dog-eared now...🐶

The guest dogs who appear from time to time like Araminta/Ma Pastry/Lonely etc are all part of the plot BTW;) Over the next 7 Scenes we might see a Fight; a Rescue; a Trial and A Wedding - and maybe a visit from Father Christmas...for those who’ve been good...

We’re up to 104 Furry Ones and so just a little reminder that this is a last call for any Newcomers.♥

Thanks so much x🙏
I would love if you could mention my sweet girl Tokki again if you can ❤
I have loved how many times you've mentioned Casper, Griffin, and Dinah, it means the world. I feel in some way that it was fate I joined this page when I did ready for the Fur Babies production! Was really struggling with all the loss and this just brings them to life again.

I love how thoughtful you are in this. I would add my furbabies but I just lost one suddenly within the last few months and I can't talk about him in the past tense yet.
I am so sorry for your loss. I completely understand how you feel. It's been 9 months since I lost my cat Casper and it took me a long time to come to terms with it. Thinking of you and sending virtual hugs ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There’s nothing homey about that place. When I watch Lidl’s vlogs, I get the vibes of a hotel trying to pass as a cottage. It’s pretty but a bit generic and dull, utterly lacking in personality. It reminds me of a Pinterest board—a collection of trendy, polished rooms that look rigid and staged. And can you imagine the smell? Fast food, designer candles and dead/dying flowers with a whiff of cat pee.

A shoutout to those of you disgusted by Lydia’s refusal to try birthday cake. Lately, her behavior is so savage and bizarre, that I wonder if maybe it’s her strategy to spark interest/attract attention. Negative attention is still attention.🙈
I find it so ridiculous that she even got the cake made GLUTEN FREE (obviously for her?? or am I wrong and Carrie is GF too?) and then DOESN'T HAVE ANY OF IT. Maddening!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.