Lydia Millen #52 Flopmas with the MGs, Hermès bag for her majesty, needs a f*kn dictionary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The glass on the door of her oven is filthy, she obviously has an aversion to cleaning glass #windows 🙄
Add everything glass. She doesn't clean her glass pendant lights over the kitchen island or her fancy glasses that are not dishwasher safe. Instead of washing them from hand she throw them in the dw anyway.
And dare I say I hate those new crocked "champagner" flutes. One was leaning hefty towards one side.

Reactions: 18
Since it would be too obvious to sell the bungalow and buy like Josie did in the Cotswolds, she is trying to transform the modern building to an old cottage.

I think Josie's house is stunning and she knows design. Not a huge fan of her as a person but she at least seems humble, grateful and puts out great content. Josie's Vlogmas is streets ahead of Lydiot's failing Flopmas.

I think her pride won't allow her to say the house was a huge mistake, along with the fact that she could not afford a true Cotswold house like Josie bought.

So she'll instead spend time redecorating the Northamptonshire Bungalow on repeat. Over and over and over again, but it will never be what she truly wants. She's ruining the value of the house. I think the kitchen garden was the biggest mistake and she just continues to royally duck it up.

I think the colors, fabrics, items the designer has chosen are going to make this dungeon more dark, drab and lifeless. And she's going to get sick of the same dark, dull tones from room to room.

Those fabrics, textiles etc. would look great in an actual Cotswold cottage. She's desperately trying to make this an English country house but instead has made this modern build so inconsistent, non cohesive and just a mish mash of whatever her design flavor is that month.

I think the paneling she's about to do in the kitchen is hideous. Doing that and an aged stone floor are going to ruin it more, look more disjointed and devalue this property even more. She can try and pretend she's not copying Josie but she clearly is.

Why spend more $ and time, even wasted freebies, on a house you clearly are not happy with?!? I mean, she keeps showing photos of houses she "almost bought" 3 bloody years ago!

To still be dwelling on other properties 3 years later, shows she wants something else. However, she's too arrogant and proud, to say this was a bad purchase decision. Yet she wastes more $ and free services, furniture etc. making it look worse and worse with each redecorating project she does.

What a moron.
No one is going to want to buy that house once it comes up for sale as its identity is too confused. It's too big for a retired family, too hard for a family with children to convert those dressing rooms back. Now it has a small garden as most of it is given over to the graveyard/greenhouse. It's really only going to appeal to another blogger who will spend the next five years changing it all over again. I live in a village and whenever I see houses put up for sale I check them out online to see how they are on the inside (I'm sure I'm not alone in this). We had a bungalow in a quiet village, a 60's bungalow and it had been decorated in a blogger style (that Mrs Hinch, DIY on a budget style, if you belong to that group on Facebook you know what I mean, eleventy-three shades of grey) it took ages to sell, whereas any home in this village is normally sold within days.

Reactions: 28
So many replies to this on her Twitter. The thing is she never gives the full story. If she is on roaccutane like some on here have said then her body will be under stress. That stuff has so many unpleasant side effects including joint pain. She shouldn’t be drinking either if she is taking it. Antidepressants, in particular sertraline also causes some people to clamp their teeth in the night which can cause horrible jaw pain & ruin your back teeth. Maybe she’s on those. She doesn’t want to say what medication she’s on because it’s nobody else’s business so she shouldn’t moan about how she feels making it everyone else’s business. Go see your bloody doctor.
I take Concerta and when it’s wearing off it makes me clench my jaw a lot so I get Botox in the masseter muscle, makes a big difference.

I’m still convinced she has undiagnosed and untreated ADHD. Pretty sure this is where her stress and anxiety comes from, and the need to have so many staff doing all the EF work.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I’ve just come here to say how disgusted I am with Lidl she is an entitled princess. After being gifted a two nights stay at Thyme with a sigh “babe we need this” I can categorically say she wants or needs nothing! Does not appreciate anything, tearing through all of those beautiful gifted items without a single thought that she would gift them to front line workers or families in need! She is an awful person!!!! So selfish and over indulged she has no grasp of reality, the only hardship she has faced during this is that she has had to wear a mask or not get her hair done!!! duck OFF you absolute bleep!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
I would love to be a fly on the wall in Claire Chanelle's hone while she's watching Lydiot's vlog and then hears 'Her-Mez'. 🤡

The Bungalow seems to be quite a sad place - the Christmas trees are up, (PR) gifts being opened, people milling around (working ??? Covid ... wots that ?) yet there is no Christmassy feeling in the house. Something seems to be missing in their home, and I can't seem to figure it out.

* One thing about Ali, his outro is always very sweet and thoughtful. Unlike Miss No-manners Know-it-all.

We were right, Vlogmas is going to end early due to 'illness'.
She is stressed but has done f*ck all in December.
Stressed from doing nothing for the last few weeks, imagine when the pup arrives.
Ali is so going to be doing EVERYTHING for the puppy.

She has an absolutely disgraceful work ethic.
View attachment 350032
What? Since the last hardest period in your life, when you went away for a few days and couldn't enjoy it because of stress? If what you show us isn't your real life, the stressful, difficult, challenging life, let us see a glimpse of what it's really like. Otherwise, if that is your real life I think someone needs to get over themselves; don't you? :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Hear her moan about her cold ass feet in boots that are not lined (horse owner here, living in Central Europe where the winter is cold as heck). I would prefer to wear any other shoes than rubber boots but when it is deeply muddy you have no choice because you would lose any other shoe sunken in the mud up to the ankle. She is really overdoing it with the boots. How many rain boots can one person have? I have one pair until it is broken and then get a new one. And another pair of walking shoes.. -_-
Its awful isn't it when the mud is so deep it pulls your boot right off your foot and you are hopping around trying to lead a spooky horse

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No one is going to want to buy that house once it comes up for sale as its identity is too confused. It's too big for a retired family, too hard for a family with children to convert those dressing rooms back. Now it has a small garden as most of it is given over to the graveyard/greenhouse. It's really only going to appeal to another blogger who will spend the next five years changing it all over again. I live in a village and whenever I see houses put up for sale I check them out online to see how they are on the inside (I'm sure I'm not alone in this). We had a bungalow in a quiet village, a 60's bungalow and it had been decorated in a blogger style (that Mrs Hinch, DIY on a budget style, if you belong to that group on Facebook you know what I mean, eleventy-three shades of grey) it took ages to sell, whereas any home in this village is normally sold within days.
DIY on a Budget member here - I never post, I joined because a friend said there was some right sights to behold on there and there really is. (now and again, some really nice ideas) but I know exactly what you mean......'can I see your grey living rooms with panelling'......Lidl would fit right in

• Haha
Reactions: 13

This come up on my suggested, an old video of hers from last year & the first 13 minutes is Lydia complaining how she needed a break and how stressful her job is...while sitting in an Aston Martin. The comments all look like pro tattlers but I expect we will get the same video in Jan 2021 to tell us how stressful Vlogmas is & how grateful we should be! Good to know things don’t change!😭

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The section of the vlog where they celebrated Carrie’s bday was so cringe. You can clearly see in Lidl’s face that everything she does, she does it expecting to be thanked, worshipped, complimented. She doesn’t do anything for others, ultimately it’s only for her and her ego

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
It’s so wasteful what’s shes doing to her house & to the environment. If all of her followers think this is normal then god help this planet. She could buy run down houses & completely renovate them. She could take her viewers on a journey of picking the houses, renovating them & then sell them or rent them out. Less wasteful, she gets to promote different businesses, furniture & home accessories. Do them all in different styles to keep up with her changing her mind & keep her private life out a bit more.
Agree this would be the perfect career pivot for her.

She needs to engage in some damage limitation by completely shutting down the private life side of her output, and refocusing on interiors content but NOT within her own home - 'flipping' properties would be ideal. It would give her a creative outlet which she can change up with the current trends, and it would also enable her to refocus where her money goes and teach her about economising and getting the most out of a budget. Not to mention providing her with a new perspective and hopefully a refreshed work ethic. It's called "GROWTH".

If her Life Coach was any good, she would already have realised this by now. But then she is a stubborn little moo moo.

Reactions: 21
So maybe she didn't get a bag then 🤔 Ali has probably bought her something else and she was then able to create a wishlist. I'm going back to my original guess of Hermes jumping boots.
My goodness, imagine Lydia showjumping on a Shitland

• Haha
Reactions: 6

This come up on my suggested, an old video of hers from last year & the first 13 minutes is Lydia complaining how she needed a break and how stressful her job is...while sitting in an Aston Martin. The comments all look like pro tattlers but I expect we will get the same video in Jan 2021 to tell us how stressful Vlogmas is & how grateful we should be! Good to know things don’t change!😭
If I'm not mistaken, I think this video is her second most disliked video (the one with the most dislikes was her crappy globy launch - oh how embarrassing) and yes, the huge majority of comments were from her loyal supporters all telling her to shut up moaning and just put things into perspective. It was after she just abandoned vlogmas with no explanation.

I just wouldn't have the nerve. Sat there, after taking 3 weeks off from a job where she has assistants to do her work and only produces 2 videos a week, sitting there in a (sponsored) Aston Martin with a (leased) Range Rover on the drive of her £1m+ bungalow, filled to the brim with gifted designer crap, having suffered no major life tragedy, in full health, complaining about how hard she has it. She certainly wins the award for the most tone-deaf, self-entered, entitled little madam of the Internet.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.