Lydia Millen #52 Flopmas with the MGs, Hermès bag for her majesty, needs a f*kn dictionary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still no posts for Ali today.... not a single one. He’s posted a loving video that today is all about her and a story of her ripping open a gift of a belt. (Or maybe he’s miserable and posting passive aggressively that their day is more about her and her ripping open presents)

She’s made time to post stories of her presents and flowers from Ali , the gentleman’s whatever study, the sweaters for the dog who still doesn’t live there, and reposts from fan pages and other vendors wishing them happy anniversary and how they loved working in the wedding.

I’m sorry but what is wrong with her?! It’s like she’s trying to avoid posting something for him that isn’t a gift for the study (her office) or a free wallet or herself. They aren’t private people who aren’t the types to post their lives so this rings more like how she doesn’t support her friends with launches and carries accomplishments.

I don’t know if Ali could ever leave her so I have to hope she leaves him for some richer person so he can have a loving and healthy wife and family. This is not a life I would wish on anyone. It’s not worth it.

View attachment 353693View attachment 353694View attachment 353695View attachment 353696
Maybe the tax man came to the house and spoilt her fun, maybe he had to use her Cartier pen to fill in the forms, so she couldn’t write a card, maybe her right hand was in such pain that she could not do anything for Ali,(but can for herself.)!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe the tax man came to the house and spoilt her fun, maybe he had to use her Cartier pen to fill in the forms, so she couldn’t write a card, maybe her right hand was in such pain that she could not do anything for Ali,(but can for herself.)!
Perfection... 🤣 #wristsplintmafia

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think @Oops... could teach him a thing or two! ❤
Imagine the scene...music by Gary Barlow, words by @Oops...
♥You have entered my perfect, game-changing tablescape - oops sorry - dreamscape ! I’m obsessed with the idea! Swipe up for link ;)

Available from Amazon and other retailers....View attachment 353374
Too funny! 🤣 🤣 🤣

COVID/soppy rant.... Well, blow me, we’ve gone into immediate lockdown....thankfully I finished my Christmas shopping etc this morning (nothing gifted in this household). Shout out to my fellow nurses across the world (I’ve seen a few of you on here....we’ve got this!!!) and a bigger shout out to front line workers and anyone else who’s working their ass off personally and/or professionally but having a tough time....we got you!!! I’m a lead nurse and my colleagues and I are suffering but we’re rolling up our sleeves and getting on with it, doing the best we can. My better half is the kindest, most lovely man in the world who happens to be ‘old bill’ and regularly keeps me in check 🤣 I want to say a huge Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all the fabulous ladies and gents on here. I seriously don’t know why any influencer would be pissed to have a thread on here...it’s hilarious! No death threats (Lydia) ...Just honest opinion and banter and the funniest people on the interweb. If I don’t get a “SHE FANGS” @Elle Belle 🤣 T-shirt from Santa there’s going to be some difficult conversations in my non grade II listed house over the festive period. I know you’re a fabulous lawyer but you have to get published! @Oops 😬 you are a literary genius, I don’t know you personally but you remind me of someone I work with who has the purest, kindest, selfless heart 💖 and for that I thank you....we need more people like @Oops 😬 sweet Jesus I hope I’ve tagged the right person 😫 I’m horribly clumsy in my day to day life and on anything remotely tech. Finally, @AmaliaLana and @K18 you are my spirit animals. Everything I want to convey, you two say it to perfection with added aplomb which makes me regularly snort out my uncomfortable morning coffee 😏 I loves you all (as we say in Wales) xxxxxx 😘
On the day I learned for sure that I wont be able to see my daughter and family for Christmas and will be spending it in the perfect company of my darling Teddy Bear only (definitely NOT a hardship) I CANNOT tell you what your beautiful post means to me! Thank you. I am writing Fur Babies as a thank you to every one on this forum for keeping me ‘sane by distraction’ during this challenging year. Bless you all!♥x🎄🎄

COVID/soppy rant.... Well, blow me, we’ve gone into immediate lockdown....thankfully I finished my Christmas shopping etc this morning (nothing gifted in this household). Shout out to my fellow nurses across the world (I’ve seen a few of you on here....we’ve got this!!!) and a bigger shout out to front line workers and anyone else who’s working their ass off personally and/or professionally but having a tough time....we got you!!! I’m a lead nurse and my colleagues and I are suffering but we’re rolling up our sleeves and getting on with it, doing the best we can. My better half is the kindest, most lovely man in the world who happens to be ‘old bill’ and regularly keeps me in check 🤣 I want to say a huge Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all the fabulous ladies and gents on here. I seriously don’t know why any influencer would be pissed to have a thread on here...it’s hilarious! No death threats (Lydia) ...Just honest opinion and banter and the funniest people on the interweb. If I don’t get a “SHE FANGS” @Elle Belle 🤣 T-shirt from Santa there’s going to be some difficult conversations in my non grade II listed house over the festive period. I know you’re a fabulous lawyer but you have to get published! @Oops 😬 you are a literary genius, I don’t know you personally but you remind me of someone I work with who has the purest, kindest, selfless heart 💖 and for that I thank you....we need more people like @Oops 😬 sweet Jesus I hope I’ve tagged the right person 😫 I’m horribly clumsy in my day to day life and on anything remotely tech. Finally, @AmaliaLana and @K18 you are my spirit animals. Everything I want to convey, you two say it to perfection with added aplomb which makes me regularly snort out my uncomfortable morning coffee 😏 I loves you all (as we say in Wales) xxxxxx 😘
On the day I learned for sure that I wont be able to see my daughter and family for Christmas and will be spending it in the perfect company of my darling Teddy Bear only (definitely NOT a hardship) I CANNOT tell you what your beautiful post means to me! Thank you. I am writing Fur Babies as a thank you to every one on this forum for keeping me ‘sane by distraction’ during this challenging year. Bless you all!♥x🎄🎄

For some reason my posts have started to spontaneously duplicate - hmm - it’s probably my age...duh!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Thinking of those who are in the new Tier 4 areas. Hope you're feeling okay today. But if you're not, that's understandable.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
S’me...

Just to let those with a Fur Baby(s) in our Panto know - so that you can go and raid your wardrobes in plenty of time - that you will need to get dressed up to the nines on the night of 23rd of December. Why...I hear you ask? Well, there are no tier 4 structures in our Panto - that’s why! So no fabulous Christmas frock needs to go to waste because you will be on stage with your Fur Baby at the Grand FINALE! This will be a glittering occasion. A night to remember. I have booked Lana Ginpour from ‘Dogue’ magazine (some of you may remember her) and given her a front row seat so that she can give a running commentary on all of your outfits for a special broadcast going out live to the nation on the night. I have to tell you that (be still my beating hormones) we have a very special GUEST - I repeat a VERY special GUEST who will be presenting each cast member with an Oopsie to commemorate their stunning theatrical performance. No - I’m afraid I am NOT allowed to tell you who our GUEST is. No - sorry...just can’t...you’ll NEVER guess the GUEST! :giggle:. The Final Curtain on the show will be coming down on 22nd. The Grand FINALE on 23rd will be the awards ceremony where the Fur Babies will take their final bow and you will be there with them...On stage in yer frocks. I’ll be the Bag Lady gifting programmes in the Foyer on the night. ;) Glitter everyone...GLITTER!🌟🌟🌟

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
FUR BABIES IN THE WOOD.

ACT 9.

Scene 1. Courtroom, Bedhamptonshire. Day.

As the curtain rises we find ourselves in Court. The Public viewing gallery is packed out with our Fur Babies. They point, scratch, stare, and lean across each other as they talk and nod animatedly. Casper the beautiful black Cat adjusts his luminous collar. Even though it isn’t dark in the Court Room the collar still reflects his sensitive face. He is having a nice little think about his Mummy. Freddy is playing with his pouch. Our three hamsters are fascinated by the pouch. They all think Freddy is such a fine cat and that his pouch is to be envied. Today he is letting them use it as a vantage point so that they can see the proceedings better. Our hamsters fell very important in their elevated position and very honoured by Freddy’s kindness. Freddy wraps his wonderful tail around Harvey’s neck and Harvey mimes biting it in fun. Maisie Boo has made sure she can sit next to Harvey. She groomed herself particularly well earlier in order to look her best. She hopes Harvey will say something to her once Bruiser stops pirouetting across the back seat of the bench in front. Harvey is very amused by his brother’s antics at the moment. Misty and Sadie are playing Pat-a-Cake. Matilda watches intently. Matilda was once a Pat-a-Cake champion herself and she is very impressed with the speed and dexterity she Is witnessing here. She turns to Tiger and arches her eyebrows. Tiger puts his paws up immediately and they begin a frenzied, freestyle patting routine. Norman is longing to show off his Pat-a-Cake skills and sensing this Chester the Hamster jumps off Freddy’s pouch and offers up his tiny paws to Norman. Norman in in his element and they too begin a mesmerising routine. Theodore gazes up into space in case anyone thinks he’s interested in what’s going on around him. Joseph notices that his son looks bored and dangles a ball of wool over his nose. Theodore bats it out of the way and feigns interest in his claws, polishing them on his chest and holding them out at arms length. Ophelia looks on fondly and then turns to have a nice chat with Lucy Rose and Freddy James. These two have very kindly filled the 109 water bowls earlier this morning and are both still a little wet. Ophelia gIves them both some really good advice on how to get fur dry quickly. Harry and Toni have now started to play Pat-a-Cake too. Miss Milly, Billie and Tilly along with Coco and Sherlock are talking about fabulous beaches they have seen. Sherlock has become very vocal about his beloved Australia and the beaches with their unparalleled sunsets. Nobby and Buttons are trying to stare each other out. Nobby is longing to look around to see what Elvis is doing but refuses to give in! Buttons can stare for hours on end so this is no hardship whatsoever! Skye and Lily are busily trying to count the windows in the Courtroom. They keep laughing when Senta tickles them and they have to start again. 1...2...3...Teehee! Teehee! Luna and Ben the Pointer are practising a mean foxtrot at the back of the Gallery whilst Bella taps out time with her paw for them. She is still thinking about the Conductor’s baton she might get for Christmas. She thinks about it all the time since it is her dearest wish. Ben the Spaniel watches the dancing with enjoyment and hopes Luna will have the next foxtrot with him. He loves foxtrotting and goes out to the woods when he is at home specially to see if he can find foxes for this very purpose. Smokey, Marley, Harley and Harper are still talking about the tap-dancing spiders. Smokey has made a pet out of one of them and has brought him along. He has called him Busby. Busby sprained his 7th leg during his recent magnificent performance on stage and is limping a little. Rocco keeps coming in then going out of a Side Chamber door. Today he is wearing a Christmas hat and roller skates. He has mastered a long arabesque and glides in and out with his left back paw held up behind him at a perfect right angle. He
compliments this with some very slick turns and abrupt stops. He is so entertaining. Teddy, Toi and Nero are having a very positive discussion about the best Christmas dinner they ever ate. Each reminisces with great enthusiasm. They can‘t decide between them which one sounds the best . So they agree magnanimously that there is a lot to be said for having 3 Christmas dinners anyway. Rupert and Lulu our toy-poodles are each playing with their toy toy-poodles. They shake them vigorously and then drop them and then repeat the gratifying process over and over again. Mushi Umbrage and Pepper play happily with Pepper’s pink furry bone. Mushi keeps lying down then looking up cutely before pouncing on it. When it’s Pepper’s turn she shakes it in her mouth. Cooper has scampered over with his little pink ball and joins in. Anything pink and he’s your boy! The atmosphere in the Court suddenly changes and important looking people start to enter and move around. Doors open and close and our Fur Babies settle down and sit up expectantly. The Court Usher bustles in and takes his place besides the Dock waiting to swear in the Prisoner. Two be-wigged Barristers enter. They wear long black Gowns. Sir Peregrine Otter Hound appears for the Prosecution and Elle Belle appears for the Defence. The Prisoner is brought in to stand in the Dock. The Warder removes the `Prisoner’s handcuffs and signals for him to remove his chewing gum. The Prisoner does so and sticks the gum on the screen of the Dock. He zips his hoody up and pulls the hood up. The Warder pulls the hood back down and steps down the few wooden steps. The Prisoner scratches his chest and swaggers from side to side and begins to whistle under his breath. He shrugs his shoulders as he stares around the Courtroom. He bites his nails compulsively. Quickly bored he stares at the ceiling and then squints into the winter sun as it streams through the tall casement windows of. He catches the eye of Elle Belle and grins at her showing many gaps between his brown teeth as he mimes a boxing, fists-up, punching gesture. She quickly turns away and begins to arrange her bundles on the desk before her. She is fully prepared. The court Usher calls for everyone to rise. Everyone rises and there is a long pause whilst a hush descends.The large, panelled double doors of the court room burst open and the Fur Babies in the Gallery gasp in awe as a huge dog with a fearsome presence enters. It is The Grand Mastiff - Judge Drools! He wears a Judge‘s wig, long purple robes and circling the wide circumference of his waist is a gilded belt bearing an insignia of the Judiciary. Around his shoulders hangs a purple cape edged in faux-fur ermine. He wears many gold medallions of office hung around his neck. His black fur shines with a mirror-glass sheen, He enters with his 2 witches on his arms. A Lhasa Apso called Claudette and a Bichon called Freeze. It is impossible not to stare at such an imposing figure. He commands immediate respect. He has been summoned by The International Court of Canine Rights in order to hear this trial. He is only too aware that since this is his first trial of a human it may well be a Landmark Case. His voice is deep and sonorous as he gives his opening speech...

The trouble with dogs is that dogs get into trouble
I teach them all a lesson when I burst their little bubble
They get their moment’s glory when I let them have their say
But the moral of the story is that crime will never pay

If they commit the crime then they have to do the time
It’s a simplified procedure and the last decision’s mine
If they’re walking in the shadow - then they have to walk the line
My grammar’s pretty good and so my Sentences are fine

Watch a troubled dog when he’s in the Court of Drools
See him cower down - I don’t suffer any fools
Defendent’s will be jumpin’ like a box of freakin’ frogs
Because dogs get into trouble - that’s the trouble with dogs

Yo! Yo! Watch me go, reap the cheap heap that you sow
In my courtroom act adultly - tell the truth and don’t insult me
You’ll never be a winner if you’re livin’ off the hog
If your gonna’ be a sinner then your dinner’s in the dog

The trouble with dogs is that dogs get into trouble
It’s dog eat dog - the word is on the street
When I’m in charge of trouble - ain’t no crime rate gonna’ double
My legal system’s one that can’t be beat

If you want to stay alive then you have to duck and dive
Heck - I’ve had so many death-threats it’s a wonder I’m alive
But my Henchmen watch my back - they’re busy takin’ care of me
And I’m takin’ care of trouble - that’s the way it’s gotta’ be

Yo! Yo! Watch my show - dukes up high - I don’t punch low
Every hoodlum, every gangster, every con-man, every prankster
Every dog of impure thought - all are welcome in my court
Itchy backs are scratched for sure - by the long arm of my law

Every lag and every cheater, come to me and let me meter
Reason out with perfect rhyme, then send them off to do their time
Those Barristers are jumpin’ busy pumpin’ all the cogs
’Cos dogs get into trouble - that’s the trouble with dogs

BLACKOUT

copyright 2020
Love this. 🙌🏽 The pinnacle of my career so far. 😂 You're such a talented writer @Oops... ❤

Happy Christmas everyone. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They absolutely will do whatever they want! They certainly won't cook Christmas Dinner themselves, They just won't show it on their social media
Be Interesting to see if they do their annual Costco run just before new year eve too! I bet they at least have Carrie and her bf over!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Oh Claire. Love the subtle shade 😏
View attachment 351729
Sadly Chauvette is so ridiculously tacky, her shade falls flat. She gets Hermes bags bc her SA knows anything she offers, Claire will buy bc she’s so desperately trying to kick her trashy Essex upbringing. She and Julian are so gauche. Julien’s parents bought their flat in London, the home in Essex. You can’t really throw shade when you don’t even pay your own bills.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The top of her wedding dress looks like the thermals I wear under my golf kit!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Sadly Chauvette is so ridiculously tacky, her shade falls flat. She gets Hermes bags bc her SA knows anything she offers, Claire will buy bc she’s so desperately trying to kick her trashy Essex upbringing. She and Julian are so gauche. Julien’s parents bought their flat in London, the home in Essex. You can’t really throw shade when you don’t even pay your own bills.
i do wonder, what does Julien see in her?

Reactions: 6
Oh, the advantages of living in a different Time Zone!

I present to you, my fellow Tattlers, a fine selection of Christmas snark ... hand-picked straight from our Lyds’ very own comment section.

Enjoy, lovelies! 😉

BAFED27F-9C0E-4940-A136-FDB519D4B0EA.jpeg
5E803697-3AD0-4335-AA13-C75468F160CC.jpeg
2F3AF270-D67B-4B6D-914F-9586A22CA14E.jpeg
BB6C5A51-B1B3-4B88-A134-7A656C97F999.jpeg
E983AD45-0473-4C39-9CE2-54D99D975D03.jpeg
8358E156-E24A-43D6-8511-AFF115445164.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Well said 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 We have a great community here and I personally have been accepted with open arms. We even know each other’s fur babies.my faith in human nature is correct. The cream rises to the top with you lot. I respect all of you ❤

I present to you, my fellow Tattlers, a fine selection of Christmas snark ... hand-picked straight from our Lyds’ very own comment section.

Enjoy, lovelies! 😉

View attachment 353831View attachment 353832View attachment 353833View attachment 353834View attachment 353835View attachment 353836

Enjoy, lovelies! 😉

View attachment 353831View attachment 353832View attachment 353833View attachment 353834View attachment 353835View attachment 353836
That’s me Thisledonicely 😂😂😂. I thought I was shadow banned so was leaving messages only she could read, wish I’d said more now. Looks like I might be actually able to say more unless she’s watching here then I’m done for. Can’t believe it. All this time, I never left a proper comment just a little dig. I’m dumbfounded she hasn’t banned me YET. 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I contacted Butternut Box and this is their reply.... not sure why they can’t confirm who they send out free food too? Thought influencers/business are transparent about what’s PR and what’s not?
If lydias accepted free dog food then she’s taken that away from Mayhew Animal Home and Foal Farm Animal Sanctuary. Wow isn’t she just a lovely person 😇.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
And bless you my dear, I hope you have a lovely, healthy relaxing Christmas and lots of other specialness.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Enjoy, lovelies! 😉

That must be pretty hard to see for her, she always complains about the death threats and other extreme stuff from nasty people but to see just these simple, your boring, greedy dumb comments from ordinary looking folk must surely make her sit up and think. I mean these you tubers look like 'real people accounts' not 'made up anonymous crazies'.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
These threads move faster than she does in her reels. :LOL:

#53- Put me in tier 3, so I can get things for free on my anniversary; because it's all about me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
EXACTLY!

Audrey did so much good in the world, despite having such a difficult life when she was younger.

Her father abandoned the family when she was only nine or ten years old. However, later in life she forgave him and supported him financially until his death.

She lived through the WWII German occupation and one of her brothers being sent to a concentration camp.
She barely survived the famine in the winter of 1944, which had life long effects on her body - acute anaemia, malnutrition, respiratory issues.

She loved ballet, but despite receiving a scholarship to dance with Ballet Rambert in London, her life long dream of becoming a prima ballerina would never happen due to her poor bone density (a result of her malnutrition as a child).
She would not have been able to physically endure the tolls of being a principal dancer.
Although she was heartbroken because she couldn’t dance professionally, she found something else to fulfil her artistic ambitions, pursued acting instead and with determination she succeeded.

And once she found fame on the stage and silver screen, she didn’t behave like many of her contemporaries, the “difficult” actresses of Hollywood’s Golden Era - demanding, rude, and sometimes downright nasty, because she had known hardship intimately, was humble, and never, ever forgot where she came from.

When she began her humanitarian work for UNICEF in the 1950’s, at the height of her success as an actress, it was something no one else in her position had really done before.
She paved the way when it came to drawing attention to the plights of those less fortunate in Third World countries, and the legacy she created will never, ever be forgotten.

To have done so much for so many only to be diagnosed with a cancer that is extremely rare, painful and not easy to successfully treat was truly not fair and she would have been in near constant agony at the end.

There was so much more to Audrey than just being a pretty face and a style icon.
She devoted a great deal of her life to others and their needs.

And then we have Lydia, who only ever thinks about herself and what she wants, yet has the audacity to say on camera that she “feels like Audrey Hepburn”. No.
JUST. FREAKING. NO.
I love AH and agree with you wholeheartedly ❤.

How I wish Regina Lampert could tell Lidl of with her sassy remarks 😬, but when entering the Bungalow she would probably react like this:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.