Lydia Millen #52 Flopmas with the MGs, Hermès bag for her majesty, needs a f*kn dictionary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does she genuinely think that a vidoe of her unboxing a load of shite that she got for free is entertaining? christ alive

Reactions: 21
You’re so right.
Hanging onto Josie's coat tails
View attachment 350775
So what tier are they in? Pretty sure they shouldn’t be mixing with other households or travelling unless it’s its essential. They’re definitely with Josie and Charlie because it’s on Charlie’s stories too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
New poll idea, I want to know how many people are actively on Lidl’s thread, whether you lurk, like or comment. I’ve seen so many new people pop up in the last two threads, LOVE IT!
Open to suggestions but my thoughts are:

I am a lurker (I don’t like her)
I am new (I don’t like her)
I am an active tattler (I don’t like her)

Any others to add so we can capture absolutely everyone!??

Reactions: 34
I was trying to be facetious @RubyRu , sorry if it came over as otherwise and you are absolutely correct begging chavs is a much better description
Oh I knew you were.... . All good. I honestly think that Lidl and Aldi think that they probably are celebrities though.

Reactions: 5
Where is she speaking about dog food? I’ve got to hear this shite! Although if she is going raw- not butternut box- then I’m really happy as it’s the best thing you can feed!
Right at the beginning of the video. I'm glad she is feeding raw too but she needs to actually research it as it can go terribly wrong if not done properly. She is going to feed kibble as well which I think is for the best as she is too lazy to get it right.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
THIS THIS ALLL DAYYYYYY!

Is Olaplex bad ?
Every bloody flogfucker inc Geordie Shaw etc are flooging it so cant be good.

Reactions: 10
This is tongue in cheek BUT just so we are totally inclusive how about:

I am a lurker (I like her)
I am Lydiot (I LOVE ME)

But I do think we should have one of people who like her, seriously.

Reactions: 18
This is tongue in cheek BUT just so we are totally inclusive how about:

I am a lurker (I like her)
I am Lydiot (I LOVE ME)

But I do think we should have one of people who like her, seriously.
@toomuchstuff oooooh yesss, definitely we need to have those too @Miscanthus please remember to add these if you do the next thread good job the polls are anonymous

Reactions: 6
I’m a GG OG (I’ve never liked her)

Reactions: 24
Is Olaplex bad ?
I love it and lots of hairdressers use it including Despina but I would imagine Despina has told her not to use it as she has just toned her hair colour. Plus it would require a whole lot more than an olaplaex treatment to fix Lydias hair.

Reactions: 19
THIS THIS ALLL DAYYYYYY!

Every bloody flogfucker inc Geordie Shaw etc are flooging it so cant be good.

Most hairdressers use Olaplex now when they bleach hair, highlights and balayage etc, it adds protection and stops breakages. I've had it loads of times, don't think it makes much difference though.

Reactions: 12
IM SO DONE WITH THIS... AND DIOR AND FENDI PRESENTS ARRIVE | INTHEFROW
Clickbait again ... ffs you guys are really lacking in content! Taking a break ... again .. I am fatigued ... you lazy ass bastards .. I am working up to the 24th in the eve as I have to ... you guys have no idea about hard work .. any of you ... and your dog is really sad .. if he cries alot it is a sign that you are incompetent!
And you are doing a voucher wth a brand that gifted it to you?? hmmm call me stupid but gifted shite has no value when you didnt actually delve into the abyss that is your flogger pockets to give it to you audience? It has no meaning at all as it costs you nothing!
Oh and you are doing your hair .. lyds maybe again .. why dont you 2 just marry each other !

Victoria you are as fake as Lydia .... I distaste you both equally now! And I for one will be telling Fendi to not work with you anymore .. you are false as shit .......That bag is wasted on you !!

You found a cleaner .. lazy ass bitches always .... why the fuck do you need a cleaner ... you can do it yourself but no you lead a busy life .. ffs you have no clue about being stressed or busy any of you!

Reactions: 17
@toomuchstuff oooooh yesss, definitely we need to have those too @Miscanthus please remember to add these if you do the next thread good job the polls are anonymous
You can make them unanonymous, tho. But not after they are created, I believe.
At least i think this (pink marked) means that?
You can also make multiple choice as answer options.

Reactions: 7
Most hairdressers use Olaplex now when they bleach hair, highlights and balayage etc, it adds protection and stops breakages. I've had it loads of times, don't think it makes much difference though.
You answer right there ... My sister had it done and didn't notice any difference.....sorry but it is a whole sahite world filled with shitty people like Lyds and Frow .. they have to be the 2 most abhorrent bloggers on the trail at the moment

I urge all of you to watch Spohie Shohet on Brexit and inflation for Expensive goods ... she is raw and real!!! such a breath of fresh air on the internet!!

She can talk truthfully about brands as she BUYS all of her bags etc so she has no worryabout being cancelled by brands unlike FGrow and lyds .... shows that Sophie has money and these peasants don't! Really telling !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
The raised beds look like graveyard plots you’d find in a New Orleans cemetery. Go check it out. Due to constant hurricanes in the city, they bury their dead above ground. Her garden beds make her garden look like a cemetery.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.