Lydia Millen #52 Flopmas with the MGs, Hermès bag for her majesty, needs a f*kn dictionary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a strong feeling they’re broke. They get freebies for literally everything else but they can’t do that with food unless they goto a food bank. It’s very telling when people cut down on the quality of the food they eat.

Reactions: 27
I have a strong feeling they’re broke. They get freebies for literally everything else but they can’t do that with food unless they goto a food bank. It’s very telling when people cut down on the quality of the food they eat.
Well, Lydia only seems to eat one meal a day, prefers crap food and is LAZY. So, there's that, too.

Reactions: 22
Wow, and raclette is not even the smelliest, I'd say it's not smelly actually. Maybe I'm used to it.
But isn't it our Lady Lydiot whose supposed to be a cheese connoisseur? Always with their staple cheese board. What do they put on it?

Edit : or I should say it's smelly but not stinky, just smells of cheese. And is so creamy and yummy, no I'm craving it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Wow, and raclette is not even the smelliest, I'd say it's not smelly actually. Maybe I'm used to it.
But isn't it our Lady Lydiot whose supposed to be a cheese connoisseur? Always with their staple cheese board. What do they put on it?

Reactions: 14
With the same budget they spend into nuggets and baked beans, I'd make them a proper meal. First of all, you take the plain beans, which you can turn into so many more recipes than just buying the premade Heinz once. Then buy lots of spices and coconut milk, and you can turn pretty much anything into a yummy cheap tasty vegetarian meal. Then, you put something revolutionary in your pasta : veggies, and sliced roasted tomatoes. Take notes Lydiot, all of that you don't even need a recipe or a thermomix.

Salads : buy feta cheese, croutons, olives, sundried tomatoes, seeds, and roast whatever veggies you grow in your coffin beds.

They have literally no excuse, for people with so much time on their hands, to eat like they do.

PS : raclette cheese in a burger with bacon and confit onion is the absolute best. Don't forget to add a little rocket salad.

Reactions: 24
Aww another beautiful instalment! Thank you!
Here is Bruiser on his scratch post
Happy bruiser on his catification entertainment centre provided by his loving cat mummy. Be nice if Lidl (or Aldi) had put as much attention to Lumi's needs, when she is buying yet another unsuitable lead, meanwhile Lumi entertains herself on top of door frames as there is literally zero anything cat friendly in the bunga. Bengal cats are high maintenance and need stimulation and probably a litter tray. Then boasting about the dogs diet (although I assume that's coming as a freebie) when from her own pocket she feeds Lumi cheap supermarket cat food (we saw the drawer of Felix).

@Peppypoopar thanks for your picture to illustrate...

This lead looks similar to this one and surprise surprise, the description says its ideal for large or working dogs. As per the Purdey collar for gun dog/ spaniel, looks great perhaps not suitable for the miniature sausage dog - it needs to be longer to reach further to the ground for a start I would have thought.

Amazon product

A comment on the video - nice to see that using the Amazon website counts as research.... Goals

I was expecting.....

Now we have unsuitable leads for every day of the week. #allthegear no idea
Lets not forget once "Porter" has been used for the Gram, he will probably be passed over to Aldi. Who already has a full time carers role...
Maybe some outfits can be gifted so Lidl "can wear this for poop scooping" - I can see the brands lining up for the literal Ship Show...

Reactions: 33
I don’t know what’s changed. I use to think shes soooo gorgeous like prettier than anyone I had ever seen but now she seems Aged idk how to explain it but it’s different

Reactions: 15
Lol Dior gifted Victoria a personalised vanity case!

Lydia didn't even get a Dior advent calendar, but oh no wait, she doesn't do advent calendars does she? Well she did until she stopped getting the good ones sent to her!

Reactions: 25
Amazing!! The Tilly Talk bit made me chuckle so much

Reactions: 3
Where is she speaking about dog food? I’ve got to hear this shite! Although if she is going raw- not butternut box- then I’m really happy as it’s the best thing you can feed!
Raw isn’t the best you can feed. No academic research papers show any benefits.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I might email Butternut Box and question why I spend £50 a month to feed my pup when I could click my red soled heels three times and get it sent for free?!

Reactions: 41
I don’t want to pick at appearances but her cheekbones aren’t normal it never use to be like this.

Reactions: 27
The colour of the wood really clashes with the colour of the stone tops. I've not seen it this close up before, it is horrible, I'd be really upset if this were my house. That drainage channel outside the door, that looks horrendous.

Reactions: 21
IS she trying to convince herself and her audience how much better this porch looks? I agree with you all, it looks mismatched and not luxe finishes. PVC white windows struck my eyes as well, she calls that a cottage? lol.

I can’t help but see this
Complete with the hat look XD perfect.

Reactions: 15
How is it that Lydiot accepts work / PR 'gifts' from certain brands, YET SHE DOES NOT FOLLOW THE COMPANIES ON INSTAGRAM ? The PR officers are as lazy as the narc. She just did a huuuuge collab with Louboutin Beauty but does not follow them on IG ??? But happily accepted the free make-up, fragrances and boots. Espa as well.

And so, I think the love affair with Dior has hit the proverbial rocks.

Attachments

Reactions: 37
And so, I think the love affair with Dior has hit the proverbial rocks.
Lydia never had an influencer relationship directly with the main "Dior" fashion house. She has had "Dior Beauty" jobs/interactions or "Dior via Harrod's" stuff but those are not the same at all. Everything she has featured with Dior fashion was because she was an actual customer of Dior and purchasing their handbags or shoes or clothes (with the ulterior motive of gaining that SM Influencer "Dior" influencer tag). But it never worked. Dior Marketing/PR never signed her on as an "Influencer" and she was never on the Tamara/Amelia/ITF gifting list of receiving the newest season Dior handbag, shoes, etc. So Lydia seems to have given up trying for now.

Reactions: 25
We almost need someone to set up a worst blogger/Influencer award, the opposite to the awards they get for being the best. Imagine your peers knowing you were the winner of that award, the shame LOL

Reactions: 22
I’ve been making loads of soups lately and you can get excellent veg amounts in one serving and it really perks you up. My fave is broccoli and any veg lying around and cream and Stilton....yummy

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.