Lydia Millen #52 Flopmas with the MGs, Hermès bag for her majesty, needs a f*kn dictionary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who does she think she is? Learn to cook or get rid of one of your assistants and employ a cook if you are so special!
The real Lydia 👹👺
2B82C79A-0C19-41C5-A62E-A68946D5970B.png

I can’t cope with her talk about this dog 😭 she is so stupid and clueless, clearly she hasn’t done any research and is just relying on everybody else.

I think we are going to use butternut box, I think they might even have emailed me 🤥 NO! They emailed you and you saw an opportunity to get something for free!
Exactly... I will leave the doggie banter to you all who know better... but she's talking about a sponsored dogfood deal a month before getting the dog. 😣

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I was watching Overboard the other day and something sounded so familiar. Lydia is a wanna-be Joanna Stayton! She even expects her closet to be re-done for free like Joanna in the movie!

Dean Proffitt Carpenter (Ali): "You know what your problem is? You are so goddamn bored, you have to *invent* things to witch about! You don't have a single thing to do on this earth except for your (red) hair! The closet (and bedrooms and bathrooms and "study" and lounge and kitchen and office and dressing room and garden and porch and EVERYTHING ELSE), was fine, you just needed something to fill up your useless, nail-polishing, toe-polishing, (wanna-be) rich witch, sun-(self)tanning days!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I feel like she will only start crate training when Lords and Labradors send her a crate set.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She says in her own blog that they're going to Hermes. But before that she mentions picking up a belt. Perhaps that is what she bought from them and at the same time as picking it up made the wish list like so many have said. It would explain the small bag!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So many replies to this on her Twitter. The thing is she never gives the full story. If she is on roaccutane like some on here have said then her body will be under stress. That stuff has so many unpleasant side effects including joint pain. She shouldn’t be drinking either if she is taking it. Antidepressants, in particular sertraline also causes some people to clamp their teeth in the night which can cause horrible jaw pain & ruin your back teeth. Maybe she’s on those. She doesn’t want to say what medication she’s on because it’s nobody else’s business so she shouldn’t moan about how she feels making it everyone else’s business. Go see your bloody doctor.
She’s a top class FRAUD!! Saying this is her best vlogmas ever, who is she kidding, I don’t know how she sleeps at night-oh wait she’s doesn’t does she!! She’s getting closer to her expiry date... How lucky is she to finish work already, she needs a kick up the arse and spend a week doing a real job not a let’s pretend blogger.. Saying she is stressed much be because we are closing in on her, she knows she’s been outed by us for buying bots, the flop of her 2 years in the making tit kit.. rant over :)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If Carrie is the COO (lol) of LEM why is keeping Lydia's personal diary?

Reactions: 7
It's really not easy to watch... and the bit where they tour the raised beds and he has to remind her HE built them when she was raving about the men and the dirt and what an UNBELEIVABLE JOB THEY DID ON THE BEDS. He said "I'm happy with myself". Being the mother of 2 sons it scares me to think they would end up with someone so cruel and self centered.

P.S. That Greenhouse foundation looks so small.... or is it just me?
No its not you. The scale is completely out of kilter. When the greenhouse goes in it will be dwarfed by the massive beds and therefore NEVER look right. The positioning of the greenhouse is completely wrong. It should not be under trees (constantly cleaning up after any birds, leaves, screening light etc). The greenhouse will look twee because of the beds. The beds should have been lower and smaller for the size of greenhouse she has bought. it’s a Rank Amateur botch job from beginning to end. I am surprised Alitex have not pointed this out to her. They have such a good reputation. Another expensive hot mess.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Slightly off tangent, but note the slagging INTIMISSIMI are getting on their Facebook post regarding 50% sale.
Items not delivered from Black Friday sales, purchases cancelled but refunds still not processed, crap customer service etc, etc. Karen Millen now owned by BOHOO, items in the sale as they launch, selling sex toys....
Not what I would want to be putting my name to, but Lydia is desperate🤣
Really surprised Tiffany want tied in with this, or have their standard dropped as well? Personally I believe Tiffany is extremely overpriced for what you get....ask any decent jeweller.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She is such a witch! That meal that Ali made didn't look bad, probably the first time I've seen her eat a normal amount of veg in months.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This vlog - It looked like she was trying to cover the fact that she was super pissed about something. She tried to be her (fake) chipper self but, nope, didn't work, she seemed irritated and it showed.

The balloon from Karen Millen was in her vlog from yesterday or the day before, or in Ali's vlog. Lydiot / COO Cawwee can't even keep the sequence of the vlogs straight. Jackass.
But, hey, at least it's finally December. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think this Vlogmas has shown us more than ever what an unhappy, empty, emotionally empty person Lydia is. Blogging is not for her, it's basically killing her. She's trying to look a certain way and using fillers and botox to do that, getting her teeth done is no big deal but it's for the same reason. She's never happy with her hair, she's trying to be as thin as possible, she covets everything anyone else in the industry has, and must copy it.

I think it all got a million times worse when she became successful and started to earn good money and realised she could get so much stuff for her new house free. She obviously never really looked into that when she lived in her little house, because all her content was fashion and beauty.

For her to tweet that she's so stressed, when three days earlier she announced she'd finished work for the year shows that most probably her stress is self induced, this competitive need to get the next best thing, to turn a northamptonshire bungalow into a cotswolds cottage/country estate.

As much as we laugh at her and comment on her behaviour, It is truly a sad situation for her to be in, and it cannot carry on for that much longer, she's obviously making herself ill over it, driving Carrie mad, and really I think Ali knows that she's only happy when she's getting new things and planning new projects. I think he still tries to make her happy but she's sucked all the life out of him, and I don't think it will be that long before he decides that being with her is not furthering his career, it's just making him miserable and there's no love.
I think pretending to be someone you are not must be incredibly stressful. I'm afraid that way depression lies....😦.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Not taking Despina's advice AGAIN!
The rope lead could hold a 13 stone Rottweiler! She is clueless.
I hope Depop Dee snaps, binds her up with it and plants her in the Greenhouse of Dreams foundations.
What a snooze fest even watched on ffw zzzzzz
That rope for the dog makes absolute sense. She’s going to wear him cross-body. Pet a Porter. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I was watching Overboard the other day and something sounded so familiar. Lydia is a wanna-be Joanna Stayton! She even expects her closet to be re-done for free like Joanna in the movie!

Dean Proffitt Carpenter (Ali): "You know what your problem is? You are so goddamn bored, you have to *invent* things to witch about! You don't have a single thing to do on this earth except for your (red) hair! The closet (and bedrooms and bathrooms and "study" and lounge and kitchen and office and dressing room and garden and porch and EVERYTHING ELSE), was fine, you just needed something to fill up your useless, nail-polishing, toe-polishing, (wanna-be) rich witch, sun-(self)tanning days!"

THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SO SPOT ON! And doesn't he make her closet out of SOLID OAK and she was pissed? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG her speaking about dog food likes she's a bloody expert shut the F up you idiot!
If she did some actual research the first thing she would have realised is that butternut box isn't actually a proper raw based diet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.