Lydia Millen #52 Flopmas with the MGs, Hermès bag for her majesty, needs a f*kn dictionary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You eat vegetables off a fork not a spoon ... simple etiquette ..any etiquette book will tell you the same and really you are supposed to push the food onto the back of the fork .. Simple fucking etiquette which only a chav could get wrong! I am working class and even my parents brought me up to eat correctly so there is no excuse!

Reactions: 23
If she did some actual research the first thing she would have realised is that butternut box isn't actually a proper raw based diet
Where is she speaking about dog food? I’ve got to hear this shite! Although if she is going raw- not butternut box- then I’m really happy as it’s the best thing you can feed!

Reactions: 5
That rope for the dog makes absolute sense. She’s going to wear him cross-body. Pet a Porter.
I love « pet a porter », perfectly splendid.

She should really be careful what kind of food she gives that poor dog. When I got grumpy snoopy I didn’t know much about dogs so didn’t give him brilliant food. He often had skin problems. So I moved over too food sold at the vets and today at nearly 15 his blood test results are perfect. Yes brave grumpy snoopy had a blood test today , and a nice big injection in his back leg!

Reactions: 16
Where is she speaking about dog food? I’ve got to hear this shite! Although if she is going raw- not butternut box- then I’m really happy as it’s the best thing you can feed!
In tonights vlog at the beginning when she is in her dressing room.

If you are reading here Ali buy your prat of a wife the Debretts guide to etiquette.

Reactions: 14
In tonights vlog at the beginning when she is in her dressing room.

If you are reading here Ali buy your prat of a wife the Debretts guide to etiquette.
She would have to hire someone to read it and someone else to explain what is being said and then someone to show her.

Reactions: 11
"Lumi is hugely high maintenance"

Says a person who doesn't buy proper, nutritional cat food or cat litter or scratching posts etc necessary stuff for her "loved" cat.

The only high-maintenance one is Lidl herself

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Vlogmas Day 13

- Strong start. She's in her dressing gown. She took the weekend off and then an extra day. And then she rose like a phoenix from the ashes. Well, until she got jaw whiplash.
- She's getting her hair cut. She emphasises she's on a hair journey again. She didn't really want to have a fringe, but her hair keeps breaking. Careful Lydia. Your bitterness is showing.
- She's had her puppy training consultation. She's doing crate training. She can't believe any pet shop sells Pedigree Chum as it only has 12% nutritional value. That's about 12% more than your diet TBF. I could tell you to eat shit. But that would be cannabalism.
- She's doing a risk assessment for the dog. She's emailed it to the puppy trainer. She said she's going to break his balls. Are you just constantly mad Lydia because your tampon is in too far?
- She highlights her hair needs to be so badly washed, so she feels sorry for her hairdresser. It's not Despina. A hairdresser called Ruby. We should just call you whor-a the explorer.
- She said to Ali she doesn't mind the builders putting their tools on her empty veg beds, but she caught them putting wood on her broad beans. She states she doesn't want to beat someone up. So she said to Ali he might want to pre-warn them, okay, okayyy. Some people will never change. They'll just die assholes.
- She says she's dressed to the 9s (with greasy hair) and it's a sunny, wonderful day. She's all about those positive vibes. Minus the bitching about her hair and builders obvs. Drama. Chaos. Bullshit. Just another routine day then.
- She fangs when things go wrong people always try to troubleshoot for her. She highlights it's nothing she's done herself, it was a mistake done by someone else on her hair. She again confirms it's not her. Annnnd, fucking poof...all my patience is gone...ta-dah!
- She can't believe it's 3pm and it's nearly going dark. I'm silently mouthing the words WTF.
- She's got a flower delivery from Karen Millen for her second edit. It's the absolute dream. She lisps you have no idea, no idea, what's coming next. I only wish it was a stick and you was a piñata.
- She's ordered more puppy stuff. She says she's gone lead and collar crazy. When you're dead, you don't know your dead. It's only difficult for others. It's the same when you're stupid.
- She's examining the veg beds now. Ali says it was the right thing to level the beds. She fangs about her broad beans again as she's just so proud of them. On the internet you can be anything you want. Strange how you always chose stupid, Lydia.
- Ali's cooking dinner AGAIN. She says there's a LOT OF VEG. Ali asks you don't like it do you. She's fanging at him as he doesn't follow a recipe. She said Josie and Charlie would refuse to eat it. I'll solve this dispute. Just please stop posting pictures of your food. Unless it's stuck in your throat.
- She's had her peak performance session with her life coach. He asks questions and challenges her thought processes. She felt back on the ball, but sadly she's had some knocks in the last few weeks. Both of them were like damn it. She sometimes wonders that he'll say I don't have a response to her problems. She's going to be a paying customer...well after the free sessions run out. She never thought she would need a life coach as she's such a motivated person. I mean you're not. You're a lazy fucknut. All I know is one of us is right. And the other one is you.
- Ali's now doing some electrics around the house whilst she's relaxing on the couch. I guess you're technically alive. But then so is a potato.
- She's bought him a desk for his office for his anniversary present, as it had has leather on it. With a plaque with from Lydia on it. Ok, I'll try and phrase this so I don't hurt your feelings. You annoy the ever living fuck out of me.
- They're going to London tomorrow. As she wants a new belt. To cinch more sacks in. On a scale of 1 to 10. My patience is at fuck you.
- She's in bed and asks Ali to go get her retainer from the pantry. She moans she thought she was finished, but she's got 4 retainers left. She then eyefucks her smile. Sometimes I wish your mouth had a backspace key.
- She's ending the vlog. She doesn't know where she's got to. I do. I just don't know who turned the thermostat setting to HELL?

Reactions: 59
Yah, go Maine Coons !
This is so sad....I've always wanted an Afghan hound...

Reactions: 6
Really surprised Tiffany want tied in with this,
I would really love to have a peek into the portfolio that Carrie sends to brands regarding Lydia's accomplishments. I can imagine what is in it but would love to have my suspicion validated. I think it is impressive enough for brands and when they do no or only surface research of Lydia's reputation they think she is a good catch for their luxury brand.

Reactions: 20
Why are two grown adults in this day and age completely incapable of making a decent meal?! There’s an abundance of tv cooks around now with easy and healthy recipe books and apps that you can get. Not to mention the whole of the flipping internet that you can Google easy recipes on. And then there’s things like Hello Fresh or Gusto as well (surely she can wangle a Hello Fresh deal like other YouTuber has!). There’s really no excuse for either of them to not be able to put a half decent meal together that doesn’t consist of bread, cheese and pasta!

Reactions: 24
EPIC rundown as always Elle Belle

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.