Lydia Millen #50 Poor start to Vlogmas, nothing interesting to say; buys bots every day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree @Oops - would never put my furbaby's name on his collar as he'll answer to it and not raise any suspicions.... don't get why people do

Reactions: 20
This will have been filmed during lockdown anyway as it was filmed in November. But as the interior designer was there for work it’s not technically against the rules.

Lydia honey, that's not how you set out the cutlery

View attachment 339623
haha it’s backwards.

Reactions: 12
She is absolutely gorgeous xx

Reactions: 7
omg Ali unable to pronounce the word "irreverence"

The "gold-trimmed" tableware is absolutely wasted on them WHAT WERE THEY THINKING???

HOWLING.

View attachment 339623
so much for her "landed gentry" act - not even the most basic understanding of a place setting I mean, really??

Reactions: 55
This will have been filmed during lockdown anyway as it was filmed in November. But as the interior designer was there for work it’s not technically against the rules.

haha it’s backwards.
If we were all on lockdown surely that's even more of a reason to wear a mask?

Reactions: 14
So much for her "landed gentry" act - not even the most basic understanding of a place setting I mean, really??
I know I couldn't believe it, it had me bad laughing. I wouldn't normally care but she made such a song and dance about setting the table and about it looking like a posh hotel or a wedding errrrr no. My dad taught me how to set the table properly when I was about 4 or 5 and we're far from posh, it's not hard!

Reactions: 30

in honour of @Oops... I went ahead and made it a monthly Direct Debit

Reactions: 33
It was a Fairy Story in verse. When its a song and there is specific music (some humdingers coming up ) I will always tell you so you can sing along with it. For instance their first song was to the tune of ‘Do You Hear The People Sing’ from Les Mis. Also there was one song with the tune How Much is That Doggy in the Window. LittleMiss Sky sang a Marlene Dietrich song the other night to Lilly of the Lamplight And of course then there was Perfect! To be really honest I do get tunes in my head for quite a few of my poems - however they have to stay there for the purposes of our Panto. Just so you know; tomorrow’s song is to the tune ‘All I Want for Christmas Is You”. But, I will ALWAYS tell you in the script.
Hope you aren’t still working so hard and suffering the effects of such long hours. I cannot be separated from the bell you sent me btw. It’s such a luxury to have my own personal defibrillator girl on hand . X

Reactions: 16
Was Northamptonshire aka the border of Buckinghamshire, exempt from the countrywide UK lockdown ? Yikes, the Bungalow was Grand Central Station busy during November ( 'M-G Vlognas' ) ... No rest for the wicked, eh ?

Reactions: 28
This has triggered me AGAIN! Last year for her Xmas ’Tablescape” (HATE that word) the spoon was outside left. Grrrrrr...

View attachment 339623
Who in their right mind would allow a large slug to crawl across a side plate?
The side plate should be on the right ...grrrrrr...

Reactions: 18
From the amount of people she has in and out of that bunga (with no masks so assume no one is sanitizing on the their way in)
- plus the amount of packages that arrive daily... how has she not had covid?
It would be wiser to sanitise yourself on the way out of the Bungalow. As Lids is a walking Petri dish,there’s probably no room in her body for any more foreign invaders

Reactions: 24
The amount of times she explicitly or covertly sh*t on Despina who seems to be infinitely gracious and at Lydia's service with taking abuse, phone calls, video calls, specific instructions and product suggestions probably for free...

In just this vlog Lydia said

- where her hair was colored (by Despina) "looks like a nightmare"
- when she opened the hair color she said it smelled like Despina with a look of disgust on her face
- liked a comment about hairdressers, "a profession to die out"

What a pos person

Attachments

Reactions: 32
So she is having a romantic dinner with Ali, but
  • it is of course an ad
  • CH sent her pointless tableware she won't use after the romantic dinner ad
  • she placed each of them on the opposite sides of the massive long table, so intimate
  • there has to come another person (during lockdown) into her house to dress the table for the date ad
  • lol Lumi interfering with her romantic ad

Reactions: 31
I just can’t, I can’t. The amount of moaning about the state of their house whilst having all of these dream improvements made. Is she so utterly tone deaf that she cannot see how incredibly shallow and selfish she sounds?? Earth to Lydia. There are families this Christmas in poverty, who can barely afford to feed their kids, living in tiny damp flats with no outside space and you “can’t cope” with the mess being made for the installation of your luxury greenhouse and whatever room you are redoing for the millionth time? Get a bloody grip woman. It’s actually just sickening at this point. I could cry.

Reactions: 60
I just don’t get it. I watch Josie and to be honest love her vlogs. Lydia has just copied her through and through with everything. The green study, the way she dresses. Just everything. It’s desperate!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.