Lydia Millen #50 Poor start to Vlogmas, nothing interesting to say; buys bots every day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia obviously thought by getting a florist in to do a 'table scape' obviously for free, she would impress the brand and make it look super fancy and amazing. All to be spoilt by a couple of stiffs sitting at the table, talking like strangers, eating burgers and fish and chips from the beautiful china.

Josie also got sent the china, cutlery, champagne and champagne glasses, and a little vase of flowers (no doubt Lydia got that and chucked it away), and they sat at a little table together chatting and commenting on the fragrances and admiring all the stuff that was sent to them. They received vouchers for Daylesford with there's, so no doubt that was to get a meal, and Lydia's meal was free too. When you see how they present things and then how others do, there is so much missing from how she works, and how awkward and stilted their relationship is.

Good news with instagram, her numbers keep going up by a thousand or two and then come back down again!
Yesssss!!! She tries so incredibly hard to appear posh and old-money-lady-of-the-manor-rich but these things always give her away in a heartbeat. Lydia if you got actual real books with words inside them maybe you could educate yourself on how to set the table properly, manners and widen your horizon on food a little bit.
The whole thing with perfume bottles on the table next to the meal is so bizarre.
Why not just make an obvious proper ad for the perfume instead of trying to imitate a “date night” and mix the perfume talk casually in to the meal conversations?? Surely the brand can’t be happy with this mess?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Good Gawd. Enough with the damn hair. Wear one of yer wee hats and you're sorted. Geez.

20201209_115609.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
FUR BABIES IN THE WOOD

ACT 5.

Scene 5. Clearing in Wood - Day.

As the curtain rises the eagle-eyed amongst us notice that the sign on the porch now says ‘Dunfloggin’’. The Company have all assembled to welcome some endearing Newcomers before their morning walk. Today they are planning to take some of Ma Pastry’s divine little fairy cakes to ‘The Rescue Centre‘ to cheer up the unwanted animals. Egon is proud to be carrying the enormous wicker basket which is quite heavy but he would never complain. Everyone is delighted to see bashful Miss Milly - The Tortoiseshell Cat with eyes more beautiful than Greta Garbo. Miss Milly is cautiously sitting on top of the wooden signpost SL which has an arrow pointing to The Rescue Centre. She is already missing her Mummy so might not stay too long today. Harley - another beautiful Tortoiseshell Cat - now sits on Rainbow Bridge animatedly cleaning shining whiskers. Harley is having such a nice time. Poodle Coco flys over to present an ‘I Love You Mum’ T shirt to Harley. He smoothes down his own ‘I Love You Mum‘ T shirt and points to it with his paw - just in case his Mummy has been able to make it to today’s performance. Tweedles copies Coco. Queen Gracie; the Bengal Cat admires and waves to the two other Newcomers before rushing over to Minnie to gently stroke the beautiful little spot on her nose. Minnie purrs with delight. The Company are all on a high this morning. Each Fur Baby is euphoric over last night’s spine-tingling performance by Maddie the Yorkshire Terrier...they just can‘t stop thinking about it...

Dream Sequence
...Harps play and the stage morphs as we are all transported back to last night...A single spotlight shines down CS on Maddie. She sits on a bale of hay surrounded with her support cushions. Her eyes are closed...she is smiling. Chilli walks across stage holding a microphone. He taps Maddie gently on her arm to signal for her to reach out for it. She takes it and drops it. Chilli immediately places it in her paw. The entire Company gather around her in a semi-circle. The Orchestra begins to play...’I Don’t Want A Lot For Christmas’...MADDIE SINGS...

Love is all we want this Christmas
Love’s the only thing we need
Everyone has had a hard year
Let’s agree - lets all concede
All of us just need a home
And someone just to call our own
All we want to do
Is have a really fun time - with you

Pets are bought a lot at Christmas
Some are shy and some are bold
Some chew shoes and some chew cushions
Some are left out in the cold
All we hope that you will do
Is stop a while to think things through
Hold a life review
And do the right thing for us - thank you

So nice to have met this Christmas
Friend, relation, husband, wife
If you want a pet for Christmas
Match your pet to suit your life
Research from a book or tome
Long before you bring us home
What else can you do?
’Cos all we want for Christmas is you

See our ponies smiling, dancing everywhere
Cats on porches climbing grooming glossy fur
Stacks of Yuletide logs
Warming homeless dogs
Santa won’t you bring
Gifts that make us sing
Bowls of food and love
Lasting longer than the Spring

Fill your souls with hope this Christmas
Choose the things that matter most
Deck the halls with precious treasures
We’ve all reached the winning post
You’re not rich until you try
Love that money just can’t buy
So - with no more fuss
Baby...All we need for Christmas is us

Tweedles picks Maddie up and carries to the front of the stage in his arms. She holds her head right back and points the microphone upwards...

You’re not rich until you try
Love that money just can’t buy
So with no more fuss
Baby all we need for Christmas
Isssssssssssssssss - US!

She belts out that final ‘E5‘ top-note better than Mariah ever could...the audience are on their feet..!

CURTAIN

Copyright 2020
Oh you are so incredbily sweet and kind to mention Harley ❤

It's just the most lovely thought that all our rainbow floofs and those that are still on earth are all a part of this together. It just makes me so happy! I love that we can all bond over our disdain for Lydiot but also our love for our furbabies ❤

@Oops... you are seriously making me so soppy every time you post each act and scene!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ffs all this DREAM tit is so annoying. Why is everything THE ACTUAL DREAM?! So many influences keeps saying it and it is so damn annoying

Reactions: 29
To reiterate what @Elle Belle said, isn't it so telling that the only way Lydiot will spend quality time with Ali is when it's sponsored!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Yesssss!!! She tries so incredibly hard to appear posh and old-money-lady-of-the-manor-rich but these things always give her away in a heartbeat. Lydia if you got actual real books with words inside them maybe you could educate yourself on how to set the table properly, manners and widen your horizon on food a little bit.
The whole thing with perfume bottles on the table next to the meal is so bizarre.
Why not just make an obvious proper ad for the perfume instead of trying to imitate a “date night” and mix the perfume talk casually in to the meal conversations?? Surely the brand can’t be happy with this mess?
Or just do what anyone with common sense would have done....promote the perfume as you are getting ready for 'date night' then leave the bloody bottle upstairs not bring it to the dining table!

Its amazing for someone who grew up with Cartier watches and Bentleys that she doesnt have basic table manners/etiquette. I mean can you imagine those from Made in Chelsea going 'yah daddy gave me a Bentley for my 18th birthday then flew me to St Tropez' then they eat with the knife and fork in the wrong hand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ffs all this DREAM tit is so annoying. Why is everything THE ACTUAL DREAM?! So many influences keeps saying it and it is so damn annoying
Isn’t it the most annoying thing!
Lydia, just because you say actual.... doesn’t make it factual!
You know some people dream of owning a coat, that’s owning 1 coat, not owning 100 coats that are the actual dream! Did you learn nothing from the 1 night you slept on the floor of a tent with heating, a sleeping bag and pillow after being given dinner and hot drink slept rough for charity!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Ali said that he was lost as they haven't walked this way before (through people's private properties with chickens and donkeys - can you actually do this in the rural parts of the UK and it's not trespassing?
The UK is perhaps a little unique in this sense because we have what is called the "right to roam". This is particularly strong in Scotland, where it is protected by law. In essence, the general public has the right to access certain land (even if it's privately owned) for the purposes of exercise and recreation. There are some limits - for example, this applies only to uncultivated and unenclosed land in England and Wales, and you need to keep a certain distance away from inhabited buildings and structures. There are more restrictions in England than the other 3 UK nations, but any member of the general public still has the right to walk in most downlands, moorlands, heathlands, and coastal lands. Forests and woodlands (except for those that are publicly owned) however are not included in England's Countryside and Rights of Way Act 2000 as accessible to the general public.

Sorry that's so long - everything in the UK is complicated by the fact that it's made up of 4 different nations who often have differing laws.

Reactions: 22
The UK is perhaps a little unique in this sense because we have what is called the "right to roam". This is particularly strong in Scotland, where it is protected by law. In essence, the general public has the right to access certain land (even if it's privately owned) for the purposes of exercise and recreation. There are some limits - for example, this applies only to uncultivated and unenclosed land in England and Wales, and you need to keep a certain distance away from inhabited buildings and structures. There are more restrictions in England than the other 3 UK nations, but any member of the general public still has the right to walk in most downlands, moorlands, heathlands, and coastal lands. Forests and woodlands (except for those that are publicly owned) however are not included in England's Countryside and Rights of Way Act 2000 as accessible to the general public.

Sorry that's so long - everything in the UK is complicated by the fact that it's made up of 4 different nations who often have differing laws.
Really great explanation. There is a great network of public footpaths across the uk. There are rules on both sides - if a public footpath crosses your land you need to maintain it - e.g not block it or obstruct it - and as a walker you're supposed to stick to the path, not damage crops or endanger wildlife or livestock.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I was so surprised from the get-go to hear they were planning a special date night. I thought they would finally we see them having a romantic date with each other, not the mini sausages and hummus on the living room sofa captivated by the tv screen rather than each other company.... And, no, it's all for an ad. Last time they had a special moment was with all paid for outside screening. They never create surprises for each other without it being sponsored it's disgusting. If they were doing it, especially Lids since she hates paying, they'd be sharing it everywhere.
And setting their plates miles apart, that looked ridiculous. To end up eating next to each other, instead of one on each side of the table widthwise...
They could have worked with the Plough to have a special meal made for them. Their order camembert+angus beef buger+haddock was a total of 37.45. Does not sound like much (I mean currently it is a lot more than what people could afford to put in a take away obviously) for a special luxe meal. I have gone to Michelin stars restaurant for 50 bucks you'd get a three-course meal, with an amuse-bouche a glass of wine for each course... They could have worked in partnership with The Plough and get something more elaborate. Also, the two morons have put zero effort in the presentation, the haddock and chips Plough version looks a hundred times better. He smashed the tartare sauce and the peas on the plate and called it a day, cmon...

Go short, like here (unloading your vlogs)
View attachment 340335

It's a nightmare.
She'd look like Kris Jenner with all those fillers in that face and ageing make up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm still laughing that she doesn't even have the basic knowledge of how to set a table properly. It's just basic manners. No wonder she sits hunched over the table eating like a troll and looking at her phone. Clearly no one ever taught her manners growing up, and she is too narcissistic to learn any for herself.

you summed it up perfectly - Lydia simply has ZERO table manners.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hello all xx. Need to catch up on this thread (“I can’t believe how fast it moves” is the tattle equivalent to brits saying “I can’t believe how cold it is” every single winter 🤣)

But, came to say, what in the blackface meets maleficent is going on here? Am I the only one who cant look at the filter here without being irritated? That’s miles off your skin-tone Lydia, what even is this?!
Even her hands are 'grabby' here

Reactions: 7
The whole flog of the CH perfume and makeup... what type of fashion victim uses heavily embellished lipstick as an accessory to an outfit? It’s so disingenuous! And that shoe perfume bottle! No was is that her aesthetic as she claims. It’s deffo not ‘sympathetic’ to her house, well maybe the tacky games room/bar!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Excuses she will most likely use if they rehome the dog :
- Lumi is allergic to dogs, and there was no way to know before as it was totally fine for the first months but she's just suddenly developed symptoms.
- The dog is allergic to cats.
- The dog was ill and passed away. Devastated Lydiot act. Unable to work for months, except for accepting those discount vouchers and free designer bags.
- The dog was stolen. Lydiot contacts every single media and puts on the "free the animals" advocating face.
- The dog was killed by neighboors.
Either way, this will also give her an excuse to explain them moving out to another overpriced house since there are so many bad memories attached to the bungalow. So, they move to the new house, and it's the same shitshow all over again, only this time she wants that goddam poney.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Sorry. Going back to her previous vlog. So she expected to buy a collar from Purdey ( a shooting brand) to fit her Dachshund ? Why would a shooting brand cater to any dogs other than those that work (i.e Labradors, Spaniels,....)

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Sorry. Going back to her previous vlog. So she expected to buy a collar from Purdey ( a shooting brand) to fit her Dachshund ? Why would a shooting brand cater to any dogs other than those that work (i.e Labradors, Spaniels,....)
Well technically dachshunds were used to hunt badgers and miniature dachshunds to hunt rabbits and other animals. However they are not really used for this anymore. Lydia is just a dumbo and she is currently etching away at her last brain cell trying to come up with excuses to have this dog and plan content around him!

Reactions: 15
She honestly used to be stunningly beautiful and so personable, sweet and humble. That Lydia clearly does not exist anymore. Do you think she has even an iota of awareness to see that?
I agree she was stunning and think she is still very pretty (though looked better before fillers or whatever she gets done). However, I don’t was completely humble ...watching old vlogs I can now see the not so nice side of her ..the digs at Ali,Carrie her mum and others. The Lydia now just has an added veneer. Both her and Ali are as pretentious and have an air though she has more arrogance about her than him.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.