Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leytbay3

7980F56D-DFA7-4009-AF83-1D2B77BE6E2C.jpeg
2D3DD3C4-D74E-41CB-866C-2F49503255A5.jpeg
8E357DCD-3836-4B63-9258-FB03C05A8EC3.jpeg

It would definitely appear that she got fillers in her top lip. Subtle, but still it’s noticeable when compared to the before picture. I have no issue with her getting fillers or any cosmetic surgery, but at least don’t lie or just don’t address it cause it’s your personal business.

New Add:
Anyone else noticed Ali's instagram is down?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Miscanthus

VIP Member
I did a HND. It was still exactly the same course except I didn't do the 4th year which was dissertation.
Couldn't justify spending thousands of pounds on the course plus accommodation etc when I had enough experience from my relevant industry to move on.
I have A levels and also graduated.

Her article on the University site is a BA so she has a degree. May have taken short courses to get her A levels prior?

The process of applying to University post results is a lot easier than awaiting. I did this and didn't go through half the stuff by brother/sister did. You know what you have so you know where you are looking, for example.

Also work for a University now and some will give unconditionals (guaranteed places) with low grades because they need the money...
I believe that she did a Foundation degree, which she blagged her way into with 'industry experience' (which, according to the blurb you can do, if you don't have formal qualifications) and did a year top up to convert it to a BA degree, as advertised by Northampton uni. She probably lived at home the whole time and never made any friends as she felt inferior to everybody who had A levels. The thing that confuses me is that you DO need a good standard of English....er....

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m secretly an Ali fan too! He’s really cute and seems like a nice person when he’s not taking instructions from Lidl on how to act like a dick to your commenters.

and when he goes back to the #servicestationlife he probably gets a discount on the bacon baps 😬

I think he’s really been effected by affiliates vanishing act.
not in the Lydia “attention seeking“ way

B3FC3488-14BC-4AE5-8ACE-0C2178212217.jpeg

god almighty. Well we know they live close to each other anyway 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:

JessaP

Laughing at how the Dior foundation only just fits in that stupid bag! Those trousers are fit for the bin now! Actually for an 'influencer' she doesn't seem to have a lot of clothes - she doesn't get a lot sent to her compared to other influencers, unless you count crap from H & M
I could almost appreciate that she repeats outfits, makes her seem relatable, but then she's just so glib. Having two Dior items on repeat seems a bit tragic. I'd rather have a few good quality pieces from some indie brands on rotation. A bit of variation keeps it interesting, Lyd.

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
I really don’t get why itf is the one of the moment right now. I find her so irritating with that voice, her anorexia and her fake pretentious personality. I can’t watch her she’s so annoying.
I'd opt for Vic and her wife any day above Lydiot Muppet Millen. 🤷‍♀️ 😄

ilikenailpolish

Was thinking the same!
I don’t know how luxury segment is faring from region to region, but overall most luxury brands still continue to see robust sales growth. Note that both consumer expenditure and population are unimaginably larger in Asia, so this still bolsters ailing European expenditure. That’ll at least be the overall situation with the likes of LVMH, though it’s hard to say which of its brands performs better than the rest (or at least I don’t have the info, nor have I looked into it)

Last edited:

dudesodope

Is she really gonna start using tiktok when 95% of her audience said they weren’t interested????

View attachment 48139

Desperate Dior strikes again...
TikTok paid and its Lidl absolutely favorite...

Fan blogs archive https://lydiaemillen.tumblr.com

• Wow
  • Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
OT but these days Apple certainly does gift and work with influencers. They've ramped it up a lot since the wireless headphones came out.

A couple of years ago they suddenly doubled their overall marketing budget.

nooooooo!!!!!
I had a family member who worked in HQ up until a few years ago. And they NEVER gave freebies, even the staff got an awful discount!

I still don’t believe the likes of Millen and co would be gifted anything by Apple.
I’ve not seen any influencer in the UK who has been.

Edit: just read this, did they actually work with these guys in the end?

KBaker23

Probably Lydia's mum was too busy trying to keep a roof over her head than indulge Lydia with all her wants. (I notice that her Mum kept her married name, having gone back to my former name after divorce this is interesting to me).
I've noticed a lot of divorced women keep their ex's name if they have kids, only changing it if they get remarried.

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Lydia Elise up herself millen gets that alot. And isn't ali just like a little lapdog Richard? 'yes dear' *eye roll*
LOL isn't that meant to be Bucket and not Bouquet? :ROFLMAO:
Lydia Elise up herself millen gets that alot. And isn't ali just like a little lapdog Richard? 'yes dear' *eye roll*
I'd laugh (well worry as well both to be honest) if she had later some kind offspring like Sheridan, honestly it'd either be an eye roll to the point I go blind or just shock and horror
First time opportunity dress by Dior fashion team and it FAIL 🙊
No wonder Dior wouldn’t want to work with this “proud difficult woman” because she didn’t appreciate it.. (maybe this are some of the reason?)

View attachment 46122

Jeans are not her style.. she didn’t pop it on but pop it on the floor 😆
Think it was that video when she said "the strap costs..." no it wont be probably at most £20 and that's probably extreme as well I'd have logically thought, going off onto a completely different thing but by comparison there's a big time Tea Rooms (Betty's that is) largely by one former comedian who went around the country finding all these things about various things we like in the country and how they're actually made, described it as being the mecca for the tea drinkers of Britain (which it really is) rather though was Taylors the tea merchants who make Yorkshire Tea (make all the things for Betty's since the merger) the things Betty's have in their tea rooms probably would well exceed the value of the properties they occupy (used to have two friends who worked for them in their network support services or what ever you'd call it).

It's like hearing (bearing a slight at least resemblence to some of the things these designers do in some ways) at Taylors in the bakery they'll have one person for one particular food item is entirely there just to match two parts of one thing up and if they don't match then they'll get tossed aside and if there's pairs of them will get made up and either given to staff for a heavily discounted amount, and then if they haven't all gone by the end of the day they'll just give them away for free.

As someone correctly said it's only their name that makes it that value.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

ilikenailpolish

View attachment 48002

I’m excited for this car crash 🤣🤣🤣
is she gonna stage a fake wedding.
She’s borrowing a wedding dress and a ring!!
Could she really be so desperate to steal Frows limelight that she’s doing wedding content for absolutely no reason 😆

you can fucking swear 😆
P
I have always thought this as strange, it must be that Lydia is a bit cheap looking to say the least, she isnt what I would call luxe. You then have Tamara who only has 200K ish subs on You Tube and lives in a modest apartment (I think) in Brighton yet she has partnerships with Dior, Louis Vuitton, La Mer, Jimmy Choo etc and gets invited to all the fashion week shows. It's about the image you put out there, there is just something off about Lydia.
Yeah, nobody likes a try-hard!!

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Jimmy Choo is owned by Michael Kors. Says it all really.
Like with (almost the same thing really but rather the more expensive manufacturer in this instance owns the cheaper or is largely a subsidiary of...) Fender own Squier (then for the other sort of large guitar camps as such) Gibson own Epiphone, now not exactly sure if Squier is but know Epiphone are a Japanese guitar manufacturer, barring say the Standard Fender Stratocaster are made in the US, the Standard Stratocaster is made in Japan I believe or certainly the far east in Asia. Random bit of info after the Rickenbacker (like Gibson being by Orville Gibson who is long since gone from this world, rather was far more recently Leo Fender died may as well put Ralph Rickenbacker in there as well lol) Frying Pan (more descriptive term for the shapes look of the guitar) the first solid body electric guitar, Les Paul (Lester Polsfuss I believe his genuine name Les Paul was his stage name) had an idea for the first practical as I'd say solid body, but them at Gibson rejected the proposal having already started the industry of multi track recording and the rest.... then for some reason or other Leo Fender decided to make one and called it the Boardcaster (what became the Telecaster after a few changes) and then later came the Stratocaster

But then there's this about Epiphone vs Gibson Les Paul guitars love comparisons between even completely different industries that have utterly no resemblence to each other maybe somewhat.

That was embarrassing 😂😂😂 she really thinks shes the dogs bollocks doesn’t she
😂

View attachment 46441
Love that expression 'The Dogs Bollox' 🤣
Oh christ almighty someone get her some help!!!!

• Wow

Ralph

A lot of foreign students, for whom English is a second language, are attracted to arts degrees in the UK, so having good linguistic skills is not essential provided you have talent and original ideas.

I think marketing degree courses have relatively low entry requirements.