Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissMew

Why is a married woman working with a bridal brand company? Did her sponsored wedding included years of non-paid promotion?

By the way, can someone explain me this post on halfpennylondon Instagram from Sep 14? Did she came back from Victoria's wedding weekend, and tried on her wedding dress, took pics and sent them to Halfpenny? (maybe then sat down to have a meltdown cause she lost a cat and Victoria's wedding was better and convienced Halfpenny to work with her for something special cause she can't get over Victoria got all the bridal attention?)

This woman :eek:
Such a pretty skirt. To bad the white gymnastics leotard ruins it...

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Santana

Everything about her is masculine; facial features, torso, feet ... not an ounce of femininity about her. I'm really beginning to wonder.
And I have said it before but she really must stop standing next to women, particularly pretty/attractive women as it makes her look so ugly and so masculine. Stick with the fellas Lyds at least that way with the concrete lumps on your chest some people may be fooled into thinking you are female

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
WTF is wrong with her current apple products she has? I bet nothing. It's not the latest so it's not good enough.....waste of money Apple are so over rated and not worth the money they charge, it's all a status symbol and for show.
I actually hope this is for Ali seeing as he does actually work as opposed to Lydia

• Haha

KBaker23

nooooooo!!!!!
I had a family member who worked in HQ up until a few years ago. And they NEVER gave freebies, even the staff got an awful discount!

I still don’t believe the likes of Millen and co would be gifted anything by Apple.
I’ve not seen any influencer in the UK who has been.

Edit: just read this, did they actually work with these guys in the end?
Desi Perkins was gifted the new iPhone, but she worked with then on the iOS 13 memoji in june. They'll probably only gift those they've worked with, since every influencer will already purchase.

I can still see Ali's Insta up, he posted about 10 mins ago about Liedia being a golden girl :rolleyes:

Forgot to say, is it possible that the "what I think about the new iPhone" is an ad of some-sort? why would she go out her way to talk about it?
It's probably just for engagement, make her followers feel like their having a conversation.

Last edited:

classyc

I don't fancy to watch her moaning... so, if you saw the vlog can you tell what's the 'excuse' she makes to not going to not do Fashion Week?

We all know you don't go to FW, you get invited to FW. Hence, if you don't go, is cause you didn't get invited.

But Im curious to know what fairly tail has Carrie convienced her to be the reason she doesn't do FW?

dezign

Her left arm looks weird, right where you see the light blue fabric, did she slim it?
Hard to say. The perspective on selfies is always skewed when you hold the camera rather than using a selfie stick. Her forearm looks awful when so close to lens.

Heretoread19

I think she could take some amazing tips from this lovely girl here (she's actually yeah though I don't think she does house stuff or anything like that, infact I know she doesn't) https://www.kayture.com/2015/06/french-riviera-with-chopard/ she's Swiss and yet she writes perfectly as far as I can see. I'd even say she's the real deal when it comes to things like what Lydia wants but isn't capable of getting anywhere near to I don't think (excluding the dodgy house stuff of course)

They still do HND's (Associate Degree's in the US is their equal equivalent) were phased out a while back least 10 years ago for Foundation Degree's both the same identical thing or should be.
I did a HND. It was still exactly the same course except I didn't do the 4th year which was dissertation.
Couldn't justify spending thousands of pounds on the course plus accommodation etc when I had enough experience from my relevant industry to move on.
I have A levels and also graduated.

Her article on the University site is a BA so she has a degree. May have taken short courses to get her A levels prior?

The process of applying to University post results is a lot easier than awaiting. I did this and didn't go through half the stuff by brother/sister did. You know what you have so you know where you are looking, for example.

Also work for a University now and some will give unconditionals (guaranteed places) with low grades because they need the money...

Last edited:

Vampy5555

Ooooohhhh!!! You have a point! I thought her cheekbones were natural, but weirdly augmented above them. Now I see they’re both augmented....and then weirdly augmented on top of that! And yes over the years her faces comes and goes. It does change up quite a bit, doesn’t it?

Yeah it’s pretty crazy how different she can look

Vampy5555

Even if I unphotoshop them and put back in the tone, shadows, and texture into their faces....they still look so much happier and attractive.

You’ll also need to “unphotoshop” their teeth, nose, eyes, hair and so on

MissMew

OH MY GAWD WE’RE NEARLY ON FOUR!!!!
His thread is gonna be on fire [emoji38][emoji38]

#freeali #shouldavegonewithlynx
I’m secretly an Ali fan too! He’s really cute and seems like a nice person when he’s not taking instructions from Lidl on how to act like a dick to your commenters.

dudesodope

I know they are facetuned but Aldi has aged alot in 4 years. Plus he's receding lol. View attachment 47767
They just stoped photoshopped their photos because of Huge difference between perfect Instagram portraits and Youtube puff faces and regular (not- perfect-cos' of-her-absolutely-favorite-foundation) skin with natural nose.

Fan blogs archive https://lydiaemillen.tumblr.com

• Heart

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Back to the subject of her qualifications - here in the UK we don't 'graduate' as such. You take GCSEs age 16 at the end of high school and you either pass them all, fail them all, pass some, fail some. Good grades were classed as A - C and even though D and below are still 'passes', in reality, colleges, Unis and employers want C or above to class as a pass. Then we usually go on to either a school 6th form or a college to take A-Levels or NVQs, that type of thing, between the age of 16-18. After that, you can go to Uni.
Essentially though GCSE's do go from A through down to G as the lowest before being graded as unclassified which is an outright fail where the students not gained enough points to gain a grade (points like in mathematics is when say there's only one component for a calculation will always have two points or marks could call them those where even getting the answer wrong because of the calculation may still get a point mark), but yeah essentially anything below a C may as well not have it by what people think of it, likewise with a degree I'd say really a 2nd class degree as opposed to a 2-1 may as well not have bothered (actually goes down to a 3rd just essentially a pass 40-49%, 2-2 ones are 50-59%, 2-1 then are 60-69% and then finally 70% is a first).

Largely GCSE's is when educations standardised at that stage and then on.... (more or less anyway) until after A Levels or equivalent, it's an external exam board that mark the scripts (whats written down in an exam as there's now course work but thats not enough of a percentage to even pass them I don't think still, was a time when was all done purely by exam) people employed by the exam boards usually secondary to some other academic job.

Lydia: *blabbering about her Amazon.com Office Chair* "It's 40 quid for them to build it for me... I was like, No! No, no!"

Does anyone else notice how Lydia gripes about prices for literally everything she has to pay for!

If she's baulking at 40 quid ($50) to assemble a chair then she is clearly not purchasing any of her "luxury goods" at full price. Smoke and Mirrors Lydiot, as per usual. 🤷‍♀️

What would Lydia do without vouchers, freebies and discount codes? :sneaky: Luxury channel ... my ass.

View attachment 47840
Heck can't even remember how much my actually really comfy board chair costed wasn't much though haha as got it on ebay lol.

Think some of this (when seeing something on reedit ) may apply to Lydiot https://www.kayture.com/2018/05/clockwork/

Last edited:

Brunette_

Chatty Member
Do we know if she still talks to nail girl Alex? I feel like she hasn't gone to get her nails done by her in almost a year. Some of you posted about her having a new Jersey Shore looking baby daddy, I wonder if Lydia will be invited to the baby shower? :LOL:
I don’t think she is still doing nails now that she is pregnant/with a baby.