Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Why does the word 'Grease' come to mind 🤢View attachment 46418
Mutton dressed as lamb comes to mind (not sure if someones said that before so going to refrain from saying surprised no ones said that).

That is true, very few products are actually worth the investment. I spend a lot of time investigating what a product contains before actually purchasing it, I read reviews, ask friends for feedback. And if I see a product promoted in the same time by a lot of influenzas it's a NO from me to start with. I lose interest in the second moment. I just can't trust them. I would rather buy a day cream for example from Lancome that nobody is promoting rather then one shoved up our throats. It means that the product is selling itself and needs no boost 🤷‍♀️ If the ingredients are ok and a friend says she used it and is happy about it, it's worth 1000000 times more then 10 insta models saying that it's their fav product ever. Girl that's your 10th fav product ever this week, chillax.
Also they need to remind themselves that we all have different bodies different skin conditions from dry to whatever (actually most usually mix those up by accident and get the wrong thing for themselves actually.

Reactions: 4

dezign

Also, how did she graduate when she can't write?
Let's keep it in perspective lol. Her 'degree' was in fashion. I doubt the writing standards are too high 😂

The admission requirements for that program are (incomprehensible to someone like me without knowledge of the UK High school system):

Standard entry requirements apply to this course. A typical offer is around BCC at A Level or DMM at BTEC.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
She is going on about her bloody skin, don’t understand a word, apart for the fact that it was free! No , free, yes free!

PixelGirl

VIP Member
Let's keep it in perspective lol. Her 'degree' was in fashion. I doubt the writing standards are too high 😂

The admission requirements for that program are (incomprehensible to someone like me without knowledge of the UK High school system):

Standard entry requirements apply to this course. A typical offer is around BCC at A Level or DMM at BTEC.
The grades at A'Level are A*, A, B, C, D and I believe fail. For BTEC they are Distinction, Merit, Pass, Fail

katiesmith81

VIP Member

She really is in love with herself, and believes she is beautiful.
what is she advertising, greasy hair, greasy skin, bulbous nose… Brand ambassado well what a fail, as usual.
«if you want something fucked up, call Millen »
Most of the time she just looks washed up to be blunt I think
Who worked the patch better 😬

View attachment 48326View attachment 48327

No competition. I’m vocal about how much Victoria has changed but her insta for the most part is miles ahead of millen
Is that another of her copying, I'd be hugely embarrassed there's literally naff all originality to it whatsoever!!!

dezign

I thought she went to university?
According to her profile on their site she did a BA Retail Marketing at Northampton University. It's quite funny:

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Lydia did say that she finished school with no GCSE's so I'm really not surprised that she can't spell.
I think she could take some amazing tips from this lovely girl here (she's actually yeah though I don't think she does house stuff or anything like that, infact I know she doesn't) https://www.kayture.com/2015/06/french-riviera-with-chopard/ she's Swiss and yet she writes perfectly as far as I can see. I'd even say she's the real deal when it comes to things like what Lydia wants but isn't capable of getting anywhere near to I don't think (excluding the dodgy house stuff of course)

She bitches about shelling out 200+ for a phone that she uses every single day of her life, but has no probably "shelling out"/allowing others to give her/discount code her 1200+ on purses, coats, dresses, tops, pants that she may wear twice a year... good grief lydiot :rolleyes:

Wait, did she even graduate with a degree or just take courses? Because no where in that blurb does it say she graduated.
They still do HND's (Associate Degree's in the US is their equal equivalent) were phased out a while back least 10 years ago for Foundation Degree's both the same identical thing or should be.

Last edited: