Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
I thought you meant weight loss tips with our very own mini Millen.
loose a cat and 10 pounds in 3 days!!”

so tiny she needs to send press products back because the small is just so darn big on her 🤦‍♀️ Obviously not eating enough dandruff lately.
I wish that was possible, l need Millen advice on making all my clothes too big for me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Lenusi87

Do you ladies think that maybe these luxury brands are actually struggling at the moment? I just can't help but think about the UK economy at the moment and overall spending habits. Even fast fashion brands like Forever 21 has failed and maybe these luxury brands feel like they have no choice but have these low level influencers to promote their products. I think maybe Dior is struggling too and all these other brands like Jimmy Choo are rebranding. I feel like these luxe brands have no other choice.
Was thinking the same!

Why would anyone want to "upgrade" their engagement ring? Myself and my husband picked mine together and it means a lot to me, I don't want to be getting a new one, it's all attention with this woman. I really want her to be stopped.

@My2cents I totally agree. My hubs always says to me it would never be the ring he proposed with and that means so much to him. It was the ring at that point in time that was a symbol of everything we had to come.

Vic is wearing NORMAL clothing for this time of year and here we have lidiot wearing a freakin strappy top. I wonder of those crackers are gluten free bla bla bla

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Lazy Lydia's latest "Proud Difficult Woman" blog post is a monstrosity.

The actual readability score is for those with an eighth-grade education (or lower). That’s an average 13-year-old –– based on U.S. grade levels. I fail to see the "expertise in an industry that I've spent more than a decade studying and working in to advise, perfect and innovate." 🧐🤔

Lydia can't be bothered to proofread her blabbering -- after an entire decade! :LOL:

Exhibit A.

I can remember years ago submitting some college work that had the same structure (was utterly embarrassed) my dad just said what do you call this when the tutor handing it back saying was illegible (or could be unintelligible I am not really certain) pmsl, thing is most of the group did exactly the same was the crappiest start to the 2nd year haha, talk about being complacent to the point of laziness pmsl.
I just finished reading that blog post and OMG, I'm shocked. Lydia, please take our honest advice (since your followers won't bring it up for sure) and get a freaking SPELLCHECK before publishing what you write. The article is highly embarrassing, my eyes are about to bleed from what I've just read. If I was to send an email with so many grammar errors my boss would freaking fire me; you, dear Lydia, have the LUCK to be your own boss (even thought you clearly don't deserve it) so get your act together and stop embarrassing yourself.

Nothing to say regarding the content ("what content?") of the article because that's a whole other level of shame.

Proud, difficult and ignorant, what a delightful combo!!
You forgot to put illiterate 😂
WTF is wrong with her current apple products she has? I bet nothing. It's not the latest so it's not good enough.....waste of money Apple are so over rated and not worth the money they charge, it's all a status symbol and for show.
Yeah I am of the type you buy say one of their base units or whatever for graphics essentially, the only time I've ever used a Mac is back when doing Multimedia Production.

avabella

VIP Member
and when he goes back to the #servicestationlife he probably gets a discount on the bacon baps 😬

I think he’s really been effected by affiliates vanishing act.
not in the Lydia “attention seeking“ way

View attachment 46849

god almighty. Well we know they live close to each other anyway 🤷‍♀️

Victoria couldn't have washed her arm before hanging out with Lidl? Or just blending in with her friends now?

Vampy5555

Ewwww her skin looks so strained and stretched on her nose leading on to her cheeks

• Haha

Brunette_

Chatty Member
Desperately pushing those affiliate lynx on stories [emoji1787][emoji1787]
We need to pay for all the new Apple toys I suppose!!

The 5 days of vlogmas are coming up!
She needs the tools for that quality content!!

one the first day of Christmas net a porter gave to me... a voucher for a shopping spree.

on the second day of Christmas, home sense gave to me, a bougee AF tree and a voucher for a shopping spree.

one the third day of Christmas Dior gave to me.....
Absolutely fuck all [emoji2356]
.........so there’s no more vlogs to see [emoji57][emoji57][emoji57]
OMG that is priceless[emoji1787]

MissMew

You’re right—but math is perhaps less her forte than spelling! Her boasting when she bought, I truly believe, is because she was so jealous of Chavette’s large house that she wanted to try and keep up. While 595 sq ft is a tiny house, it was only a little bit too tiny: they needed a third bedroom, a dining room, and a storage room to make the house work well for them. That way they’d have an office each for work (maybe even office/wardrobe like Ali’s set up (I just love his dressing room—he set it up smartly), the dining room for any meetings or to pop down to take a private phone call, and a storage room as a place for their Christmas/seasonal things.

The Millen Pound Mansion still doesn’t give them a double garage (or any that I can see), they don’t appear to use their yard other than the patio and the wall for backdrop, and there’s a ton of wasted space inside, including a basement media room that rarely looks used. It’s all for show. If they’d found something around 1200-1400 sq ft they’ve had had more than enough space, and for half the money they spent, a true and prestige Buckinghamshire location, and a house with some character. And a dry basement.

If forgot to add that also needed a second full bathroom and a 1/2 bath (like their current fart [emoji100] powder room). That still would have fit into 1200-1400 sf nicely.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
TikTok paid and its Lidl absolutely favorite...

Fan blogs archive https://lydiaemillen.tumblr.com
Is it like YouNow and twitch? Where they become members and get paid to post.
I know in the past when it was musicly the had influencers promoting it but I’m not sure how it works when you’re active on there as an influencer.

Here’s a topic for us:
I saw Ali tagged some sauce brand maybe soy or spicy? Not sure..

BUT what do we think is the dumbest brand or most random brand Lydia has tagged in an attempt to get some free crap or begging for their acknowledgement?

nema1

Jesus - I must admit - i've just seen her tweet about the abuse she gets - and honestly, that IS shocking. Down right disgusting and something should be done about people like that. HOWEVER - I think she cant separate the two, Abuse and Constructive Criticism are two separate things. IE. we get constructive criticism in "every day jobs" but we don't get or stand for abuse. Maybe her mind lumps them both together.

ilikenailpolish

I don’t watch ITF at all but I thought I’d watch her latest one.
ITF’s NAILS AND LYDIA’S NAILS ARE THE SAME! So, who copies who?
Same tacky nude polish with the gold tips...I can’t stand ITF’s lisp that’s why I didn’t bother with her but c’mon Lydia... there’s a million colours out there... why copy... why!???

I’ve also noticed that Lydia has more YT followers than ITF but she doesn’t have the same jobs as ITF and others. Surely if Lydia has more followers she would get bigger brands but she doesn’t. Maybe she really is buying followers and brands know this or maybe a lot of people who subscribe to her are all hate watching lol!
Totally a zero re marketing knowledge, but it does seem like a number of people here know a thing or two... could it at all be possibly because ITF’s conversion rates are better, ie less followers but overall still more who do in fact utilise her links and purchase what she advertises? Is there any way to measure this?

I wouldn’t be surprised if so though, as I think the bulk of Lydia’s followers either no longer watch but stay subscribed/followers, or perhaps “hate watch”...

katiesmith81

VIP Member
I wonder of those crackers are gluten free bla bla bla
Is the pope Jewish?
They (to me at least) look like those kinds of mountains that can be seen on the moon when looking at videos on youtube of it, I think thats just cellullite though if I am not mistaken? They look awfully a lot like my mothers (no disrespect to my mother lol she'd even admit that herself lol) they're hideous faces on them or not lol.

That made me laugh though!

leytbay3

We all know someone killed the cat. He did pretty much confirm it. I’m glad he was honest about it. They probably knew all along what had happened.
Maybe it was an accident and the neighbour owned up. 🤷‍♀️
But Lydia needed the hysteria and drama around it all
Same with the stolen bag, Ali eventually comes clean even if he dances around the truth for as long as he can

Everyone on that other site sounds so fucking pissed off 😂😂 with influencers and each other 😂
Literally just here for the banter and the chats 😂😂
😂😂😂 LOL why is Ali saying "it can be a cruel world" because his cat was accidentally killed. he's basically suggesting whoever did it is cruel. Yea it sucks, but bottom line is that it was an accident, and i'm sure the person in question feels horrible.

Reactions: 2

dudesodope

'Self-harm' harassment is absurd

Fairly sure no one that participates in discussions about Lydia wants her to harm herself. Regardless of how much one dislikes a person, this kind of harassment is mental. However, you're right. Lydiot cannot decipher between that and constructive criticism from people who actually used to follow and/or like her. [emoji2368]

In the same vain, Lydia posts these kinds of things to elicit sympathy

There's no reason for her to harp on about harassing DMs she receives online. You have to ask yourself, "What is her motivation?" For Lydia, she loves to play the victim card. It gives her more views and as she's found with Affiliate Lynx, more online attention and audience growth. If Lydia wasn't Lydia one could presume otherwise. But that's the sad, absurd truth of it. [emoji2368]

View attachment 48645
LoL[emoji1787][emoji1318] this could be just a little kids! When i was a kid we pranked like this by the Phone (Bart Simpson style)! Without F word, of course.... but this is Modern Kids[emoji2370]

Fan blogs archive https://lydiaemillen.tumblr.com

Reactions: 2