Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Polo3

Reactions: 5

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
The "vegan" leather... aka fake leather that she probs over paid for synthetic material.. & those boots are truly just an awful look together. For a chick that spends so much of her time trying to look tall and skinny, she certainly found an outfit to make her look box-y and heavy on the bottom half. YUCK

& the ad gifted item and sponsored video was exceptionally crappy yet again
Every one of those outfits were bloomin AWFUL 🤢

• Haha

My2cents

Chatty Member
View attachment 47738View attachment 47734View attachment 47735

It would definitely appear that she got fillers in her top lip. Subtle, but still it’s noticeable when compared to the before picture. I have no issue with her getting fillers or any cosmetic surgery, but at least don’t lie or just don’t address it cause it’s your personal business.

New Add:
Anyone else noticed Ali's instagram is down?
I can still see Ali's Insta up, he posted about 10 mins ago about Liedia being a golden girl :rolleyes:

Forgot to say, is it possible that the "what I think about the new iPhone" is an ad of some-sort? why would she go out her way to talk about it?

beahunny

Chatty Member
Forgive my ignorance here. But how can she have no GCSEs? Does that mean she didn't graduate?

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Sorry to double-post, but finished the video and she never mentions actually graduating! Very sneaky...she says she wasn’t satisfied with her degree which led to her starting her blog, which one could infer either means she did blogging concurrently OR she moved on from her business marketing degree and blogged instead.

She says during this time she left university and got herself a 2-1? I’m not sure if that means she graduated as I’m not from the UK!

Yes a 2-1 means she finished her degree and graduated

Brunette_

Chatty Member
I can't get over the fact that even though they seem fully aware of Lynx's demise, they continue to let Lumi roam about at all hours[emoji849]. Lesson learned, obviously not[emoji848]. Pair of dimwits[emoji35]
At this point I think they might be exposing themselves to another loss on purpose. All the attention they received last time. They might feel the need to come back for more.

Vampy5555

I'm just now catching up on everything for the week. OMG, I can't believe Lydia is trying on bridal gowns and engagement rings!! :rolleyes: I wonder if Ali is in on this too? Is he going to set-up another #sponsored proposal? UGH, I just can't with her! She has really lost it lately. Even if Ali is in on it he will probably still feel emasculated seeing Lydia wearing a ring other than the one he gave her. I'm guessing he saved for a very long time to be able to afford her ring, unless that was sponsored too? Honestly, I always wondered if Lydia secretly wished her engagement ring had a bigger center stone. I can imagine her secretly feeling like her ring doesn't complement the luxurious lifestyle she want's everyone to think she has. Her ring is gorgeous but it doesn't say "I have a ton of money." What if at the #ad #sponsored vow renewal Ali doesn't show, or leaves her at the alter? Now, that would gain her some views. LOL!

Similar to a previous post, I'm not surprised Lydia hasn't tried getting pregnant yet either. There would be tons of content and companies love gifting baby stuff to mommy influenza's. We all know Lydia would never do it because of the weight gain and morning sickness. Carrie could be her Nanny and change all the :poop:diapers. Although, is it just me or does Ali seem like he would make a good dad? Just the way he is with Lumi, and was with Lynx, I feel like he has that fatherly instinct. I think he would probably love to be a dad, just not with Lydia. (Yes, I'm team Ali! :sneaky:)
Lidl picked her own ring. She said on a video she has good taste (regarding the ring).
I’m sure aldi had zero to do with any of it.

Angeoudemon

VIP Member
That can’t be Lydia! Her hair hasn’t looked like that for a couple of years, and she’s far slender in the thighs.

I took it from her Instagram, it was a collaboration with la Perla a couple of years ago but I agree with you.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I honestly think it’s something that she’s doing. I’ve owned varying apple products including iMacs and MacBooks and they’ve lasted YEARS so she’s definitely doing something with them that she shouldn’t be
she gets nothing from complaining on her social media and can get the Mac replaced with absolutely no problem 🤷‍♀️
unless her reason is because it encourages another brand to contact her....and we 1000000% know that’s what she’s doing.

7A5F6CA4-8229-4692-99B5-A647712731B3.jpeg

the cat hates you Lydia.