Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got to give it to her, she knows exactly how to build traction on her social media accounts. She is the drama llama

Reactions: 15
I feel for Ali and feel free to add me to a rave thread.

I think he’s been bullied into the situation he’s found himself in. No, he’s not squeaky clean, but I think he’s making the best of a bad situation.

Deep down, I do think he is gay. Or at least bi. Although I reckon he comes from a family where the perception is that this wouldn’t be acceptable. And so he found himself a ‘woman’ to throw everyone off the scent.

Okay...so I just watched her latest "offering" and my gosh I don't even know where to start..! She does her best to impersonate ITF, which is so scary, as you guys mentioned here, just had to see it for myself.

Is it just me or is she vaguely resembling an avatar atm?

Best quote from the vlog: Lidl: "I'm talking so much crap at the moment"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lydia is so obtuse... nothing about her screams 'elegant' 🤦‍♀️

FireShot Capture 918 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_lydiaemillen_.png

Let the Lydia 'Lacanche Range Cookers' Begging Commence

So, Lydia recently followed them on Instagram – which could only mean one thing.
I just noticed this is the exact range cooker that Victoria has in her kitchen. So, of course, Lydia plans to beg for it! 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
'Self-harm' harassment is absurd

Fairly sure no one that participates in discussions about Lydia wants her to harm herself. Regardless of how much one dislikes a person, this kind of harassment is mental. However, you're right. Lydiot cannot decipher between that and constructive criticism from people who actually used to follow and/or like her. [emoji2368]

In the same vain, Lydia posts these kinds of things to elicit sympathy

There's no reason for her to harp on about harassing DMs she receives online. You have to ask yourself, "What is her motivation?" For Lydia, she loves to play the victim card. It gives her more views and as she's found with Affiliate Lynx, more online attention and audience growth. If Lydia wasn't Lydia one could presume otherwise. But that's the sad, absurd truth of it. [emoji2368]

View attachment 48645
There are all sorts of people in this world. She screenshoted just one single person DM’ing her, and it might as well be someone she knows IRL, or a mentally ill individual with no self-control. And btw an abuse like this might happen IRL as well. Not that it is okay, but so is life in general. If you cannot change the world, change the way you see it. I really don’t get it when women go out of their way to make themselves look weak and targeted. If you say you’re a feminist, and a girlboss, then grow some balls and go face the world. I can understand her intention (or jumping on a bandwagon) of stopping online (and offline) hate and bullying. But she also needs to realise, it is in her power to set the barriers to protect herself from the threats of the external environment. IRL you learn to avoid dangerous situations, strangers in the dark, loss exposures. She lives her life online. She needs to adapt online practices that help avoid hate (hiring an assistant to do communications, go with an agency, lock her DM’s, set hate words filters, etc.). People who only cry and do nothing to remove themselves from a harm-causing situation are hypocrites and secretly enjoy it.
She can hire an assistant to do her DM’s and comments, and then she’ll never see any abuse ever again. I’m sure that’s what all more or less famous people are doing. She could also set her her DM’s on private, and let MANAGEMENT handle all her public communications and brand deals.
However, by doing so she won’t be able to use this sympathy card anymore. And we all know she gives 0 f’s about other people being bullied. All she cares about is attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just read her latest blog post on Bengals. She shows no accountability for the loss of Lynx, other than a brief mention at the beginning of a feeling of 'where you failed'. No acknowledgement of not having secured the yard. No mention that they knew he was getting out of the yard (as her Mum told them). No, she turns their grief into a blog post of all one needs to know about Bengals.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8

Fairly sure no one that participates in discussions about Lydia wants her to harm herself. Regardless of how much one dislikes a person, this kind of harassment is mental. However, you're right. Lydiot cannot decipher between that and constructive criticism from people who actually used to follow and/or like her. 🤷‍♀️

There's no reason for her to harp on about harassing DMs she receives online. You have to ask yourself, "What is her motivation?" For Lydia, she loves to play the victim card. It gives her more views and as she's found with Affiliate Lynx, more online attention and audience growth. If Lydia wasn't Lydia one could presume otherwise. But that's the sad, absurd truth of it. 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 48645
Those DMs are horrible!! Why would anyone type something like that..

Reactions: 1
Those DMs are horrible!! Why would anyone type something like that..
I’ve said it before but it’s great for interaction. I would put money on them sending “hate” to themselves
We know the smaller Instagram accounts used to set up profiles on here and troll themselves so they could jump in on the “I’m a victim of a hate site” action

7484690B-C4F2-43AB-A5E8-7E9C4E617A81.jpeg

Facts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why would she post her hate comments? Obviously she gets hate. A lot of well known people online get this hate.

We all know its wrong and messed up... it is however, part of putting your life out there to be judged.
I'm not saying it's right but if you don't want that kind of hate why put yourself out there with the purpose of gaining as much attention as possible and then be shocked when some of that attention is negative or crazy?

• Haha
Do we know if she still talks to nail girl Alex? I feel like she hasn't gone to get her nails done by her in almost a year. Some of you posted about her having a new Jersey Shore looking baby daddy, I wonder if Lydia will be invited to the baby shower? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why would she post her hate comments? Obviously she gets hate. A lot of well known people online get this hate.

We all know its wrong and messed up... it is however, part of putting your life out there to be judged.
I'm not saying it's right but if you don't want that kind of hate why put yourself out there with the purpose of gaining as much attention as possible and then be shocked when some of that attention is negative or crazy?
Lydiot has too much time on her hands.

You rarely see real content creators posting this kind of nonsense. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Do we know if she still talks to nail girl Alex? I feel like she hasn't gone to get her nails done by her in almost a year. Some of you posted about her having a new Jersey Shore looking baby daddy, I wonder if Lydia will be invited to the baby shower? :LOL:
I don’t think she is still doing nails now that she is pregnant/with a baby.

Reactions: 4

Fairly sure no one that participates in discussions about Lydia wants her to harm herself. Regardless of how much one dislikes a person, this kind of harassment is mental. However, you're right. Lydiot cannot decipher between that and constructive criticism from people who actually used to follow and/or like her. [emoji2368]

There's no reason for her to harp on about harassing DMs she receives online. You have to ask yourself, "What is her motivation?" For Lydia, she loves to play the victim card. It gives her more views and as she's found with Affiliate Lynx, more online attention and audience growth. If Lydia wasn't Lydia one could presume otherwise. But that's the sad, absurd truth of it. [emoji2368]

View attachment 48645
LoL[emoji1787][emoji1318] this could be just a little kids! When i was a kid we pranked like this by the Phone (Bart Simpson style)! Without F word, of course.... but this is Modern Kids[emoji2370]

Fan blogs archive https://lydiaemillen.tumblr.com

Reactions: 2
OMFG!

She's done a wedding vlog!

I'm going to have to have a glass of wine first!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
1D36D2EB-CC81-4E7A-8DA1-66E86C02C013.jpeg

Honestly.... and I’m saying this as the queen of tattle typo’s
HOW can anyone put this up without checking it first 🤷‍♀️

** for my Meldrum peeps 😂😂 Rebecca‘s losing her tit online and Lee is eying up Lidl again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.