Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brunette_

Chatty Member

She really is in love with herself, and believes she is beautiful.
what is she advertising, greasy hair, greasy skin, bulbous nose… Brand ambassado well what a fail, as usual.
«if you want something fucked up, call Millen »
She advertises Facetune.

Am I the only one who thinks antique gold nail tips make your nails look dirty?

• Sick
Reactions: 19

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
Lydia: *blabbering about her Amazon.com Office Chair* "It's 40 quid for them to build it for me... I was like, No! No, no!"

Does anyone else notice how Lydia gripes about prices for literally everything she has to pay for!

If she's baulking at 40 quid ($50) to assemble a chair then she is clearly not purchasing any of her "luxury goods" at full price. Smoke and Mirrors Lydiot, as per usual. 🤷‍♀️

What would Lydia do without vouchers, freebies and discount codes? :sneaky: Luxury channel ... my ass.

FireShot Capture 884 - AMAZON & ZARA HOME HAUL - Lydia Elise Millen_ - https___www.youtube.com...png

• Haha

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Don't watch it, it's a Jimmy Choo flogathon, and the prat in the hat at the end was priceless - Cruella de ville the hooker!

• Haha
  • Sick

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
I personally think that lidl is embarrassed of her mum. Her mum is everything she hates, poor, chubby, pretty vulgar…. Lidl is just like that teenager who gets dropped off for school a mile away so that her friends don’t see her parents in that shoddy car….

• Haha

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
Ha! Lydia Millen #PartneringwithDior = Free Foundation In Exchange for Content

No. Lydia is not partnering with the house of Dior. It's the unique brand hashtag required for the campaign (i.e., tracking purposes). And literally anyone with a beauty account and a face seems to have received a free foundation in return for an IG mention.

Reality: Gifted in exchange for content

If Lydia were a "proper context" influenza it would read something like this: Gifted in exchange for content.

FireShot Capture 839 - #partneringwithdior hashtag on In_ - https___www.instagram.com_p_B3AMvw...png

FireShot Capture 840 - Lydia (@lydiaemillen) • Instagram_ - https___www.instagram.com_p_B3KXzt...png

Reality: Dior Makeup seems to be working with anyone "with a face" 🤷‍♀️ :LOL:

FireShot Capture 842 - M onet - on Instagram_ “R ed L ip_ - https___www.instagram.com_p_B2bM5W...png

Lydia tries her best to be a special little snowflake. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha

Brunette_

Chatty Member
'Self-harm' harassment is absurd

Fairly sure no one that participates in discussions about Lydia wants her to harm herself. Regardless of how much one dislikes a person, this kind of harassment is mental. However, you're right. Lydiot cannot decipher between that and constructive criticism from people who actually used to follow and/or like her. [emoji2368]

In the same vain, Lydia posts these kinds of things to elicit sympathy

There's no reason for her to harp on about harassing DMs she receives online. You have to ask yourself, "What is her motivation?" For Lydia, she loves to play the victim card. It gives her more views and as she's found with Affiliate Lynx, more online attention and audience growth. If Lydia wasn't Lydia one could presume otherwise. But that's the sad, absurd truth of it. [emoji2368]

View attachment 48645
There are all sorts of people in this world. She screenshoted just one single person DM’ing her, and it might as well be someone she knows IRL, or a mentally ill individual with no self-control. And btw an abuse like this might happen IRL as well. Not that it is okay, but so is life in general. If you cannot change the world, change the way you see it. I really don’t get it when women go out of their way to make themselves look weak and targeted. If you say you’re a feminist, and a girlboss, then grow some balls and go face the world. I can understand her intention (or jumping on a bandwagon) of stopping online (and offline) hate and bullying. But she also needs to realise, it is in her power to set the barriers to protect herself from the threats of the external environment. IRL you learn to avoid dangerous situations, strangers in the dark, loss exposures. She lives her life online. She needs to adapt online practices that help avoid hate (hiring an assistant to do communications, go with an agency, lock her DM’s, set hate words filters, etc.). People who only cry and do nothing to remove themselves from a harm-causing situation are hypocrites and secretly enjoy it.
She can hire an assistant to do her DM’s and comments, and then she’ll never see any abuse ever again. I’m sure that’s what all more or less famous people are doing. She could also set her her DM’s on private, and let MANAGEMENT handle all her public communications and brand deals.
However, by doing so she won’t be able to use this sympathy card anymore. And we all know she gives 0 f’s about other people being bullied. All she cares about is attention.

• Heart

mindlessness

VIP Member
Thankfully Apple doesn't gift or work with influencers. I think that was posted here a few times if I remember?
Yes I think when she was asking where she could get the new iPhone in MK! Grifting at all times.

Why didn't she take the first iMac back to Apple and the genius bar? It's within warranty and they would have sorted her out. There's an Apple Store in MK, so she doesn't even need to take it into London, and the computer will definitely fit in her RR, because we saw it fit into the boot of the Aston Martin...

How she managed to break it in the first week is beyond me.:rolleyes:

Edited to add: Taking that cat with them on a walk but not on a lead is so irresponsible. Especially given they're a cat down due to negligence (IMO). I think walking cats on a lead is a bit weird too but at least that way Lumi won't run off or get into trouble.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

Santana

I’ve just watched her post re wedding vlog. There’s definitely something very wrong with her. Carrie is encouraging her too. It just shows how envious she is of frow.😢
Carrie is as big a head case as Lyds...whats the saying "Birds of a feather flock together". There is something really truly off with Carrie, her behaviour around Lyds is quite alarming for a 30 year old woman. I have said it before but I am not at all surprised she can't get herself a fella because she acts like a 10 year old child with a massive lack of self respect.

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
Lydiot's level of desperation is amusing. I've never seen an individual with such a lack of common fucking sense.

Bloody hell that's 41 minutes and 22 seconds of my life I'll never get back😴😴.

I refused to watch the rest of her monstrosity of a vlog 5 minutes in. At this point, anyone who doesn't see how tragic and absurd Lydia is... they are likely even more tragic than she is.

• Heart

Missy fuzzy

Those trousers must be absolutely gross by now :sick:
Don't forget she washes them (whenever it can be surgically removed from her body that is) using her new freebie miele washing machine, so they must be good as new everytime she wears them...... Not

• Haha
  • Sick

Thisisnotanad

Things I have to say about Liedia:

Your face shape and proportions is weird, weird isn't always good. Oh and your slugs, I mean eyebrows are too dark. I could ignore your eyebrows but those lips, gaahhhh.
Your enunciation is baaad, like omg bad *scrunched up smiley face she does*
Your grammar and spelling are dreadful, you'd think that you'd sorted it seeing as communication is part of your job.
You lie...about the cat, the sponsorships, the ads, the gifts, the house.
You're boring and unoriginal.
You need to work on your flat inward ass.
Your dress sense, fashun, needs help. No, you do not look hot, sexy or cool.
You come across as a total biiiissh...probably because you are.
Oh and you're boring. Yes, I said that twice. Majority of your vlogs are almost an hour long and filmed in your pinterest bungalow for nearly the entire hour...that's a lot of being at home footage right there.
You also look like you need to shower and wash your hair more than twice a week.

Ok, bye now.

• Haha
  • Wow

classyc

Also I thought they went to the pumpkin patch with Victoria and Alex? Or do they really just copy each other beat for beat now? I mean I wouldn’t be surprised if they did go together and Lidl did her usual thing of pretending she’s the only one there, but she usually doesn’t miss an opportunity to show off her friendship with ITF. Which is probably dead in the grave at this point if Vicky has any self-respect.

Okay, only ten minutes in. Phew. Breathe. And back into it.

You are giving too much credit to Vicky. Vicky is not Claire. Vicky's husband does nothing for a living. She can't afford fighting with Lydia now.

Now that Vicky married to a guy to mantain and has a house that needs to be filled, she needs Lydia's advice on "how to get everything in your house for free" (which is Lydia's speciality). And Lydia needs Victoria for Dior, Laura Mercier, Bulgari, L'Oreal, Bentley Motors and basically every brand Vicky works with, is on Lydia's list to take over.

These best friends are made for each other for a long time. At this point they must have already planned a Christmas dinner and sleepover New Years eve.

Brunette_

Chatty Member
I smell a Zara Home Haul underway... Cue Lydia's infamous baby voice

Because... you know, Lydia says she's struggling with content and fresh ideas. :unsure: [emoji57]

View attachment 45851
She has a typo in that initial tweet. Should have written “Missing free items (thus, have to go shop in ZaraHome)”.

And why is she surprised with customer service? I’ve never heard of/experienced bad customer service from Zara. Lydia is soooo unbelievably dim. Her line of thinking is “fast fashion-cheap clothing-crappy company”, not knowing that the owner of Inditex (Zara) Amancio Ortega is the wealthiest retailer (used to be the richest person in the world in 2015) in fashion industry (and not your beloved Dior house, Lydia).

• Haha
  • Heart
20 month delay on her wedding content.
I mean it’s not exactly out of character for Lydia is it.

View attachment 48864

Dafuq 🙄🙄

is Lydia unedited her new name now she’s dressed up and married....herself😐
It needs to be In the new thread name 🤣🤣

lydia millen #6
Lydia unedited, clearly unmedicated. Jealous breakdown pending.
I ask again... Why must Ali be a Millen-Gordon but Lydiot just a Millen....and lets be honest, i think it was all about her being selfish and him doing everything she says like he's on a leash.

lydiaemillen unedited... the stuff i wouldn't post on lydiamillen....

Its the exact stuff she posts on Lydiamillen and let us not forget... already tagging brands like crazy... OMG this girl needs to stop! I MEAN NEEDS TO STOP! she is so desperate and pathetic

• Haha

gggremlin

Let's keep it in perspective lol. Her 'degree' was in fashion. I doubt the writing standards are too high [emoji23]
I did a fashion degree, we had history modules to write essays for, so you were expected to dissect and analyse the topic. I’m better at technical/hands on than written/exam based but I got A’s in Science, Maths etc.

Lyds being a shit writer isn’t down to her chosen degree, its showing no interest in improving herself.

• Heart

Missy fuzzy

She points this out just to get “Oh poor angel, you have absolutely no obligations to do anything! Nobody cares what is gifted as long as we get to see your beautiful face every day!” from her loyal LEMmings.
Again, I'm surprised that real human adults comment like this on another adult woman's post. Like Why? How? WHAT?????

• Haha
  • Sick

PixelGirl

VIP Member
Lydia is trying really hard to be taken seriously 🤷‍♀️

Her new Instagram profile photo is one of the ways she's attempting to assert her "business" image. But her actual output is mediocre at best or just downright embarrassing. There are no smoke and mirrors when it comes to being a businesswoman. She's learning that the hard way.

This imbecile will have to put in the work, and in the business world, begging won't cut it. :sneaky:

View attachment 46346
Maybe she's holding in a fart until the coast is clear LOL

Well it's what it looks like she is doing!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
jesus wept are we on six....SIX!! 😨
Ali calm down... that thread is coming soon..
#NumberOneFan #OneOfSixAndQuitePossiblySevenSoon

Lydia. Nope your thread is staying here sorry 🤣
You can count me in as Team Ali. He is the epitome of nice but dim. Harmless and would probably be more liked if he wasn’t with Lidl.

Last edited:

Vampy5555

We should go silent on her, post nothing for a month and see what ‘content’ she comes out with. Then regroup here. Would be interesting to see as she basically spends her social media time responding to us.

• Haha