Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissMew

Wow that was harsh[emoji23] yes that's exactly the problem with her home- you can't imagine anyone living there! It's every inch unwelcoming...a very unrelaxing vibe. I'm still convinced her and ali shut up shop at the end of each day and go slob in their dressing gowns scoffing pizza back at the shoebox house!
Yes they need a home to go back to to eat their pizza on the sofa and relax! [emoji23] you’re right—the shoebox house really did have a nicer feel to it, and was so airy and pretty. It felt like a home. But it really was a shoebox.

IMG_8155.JPG

IMG_8152.JPG

IMG_8158.JPG
IMG_8154.JPG
IMG_8158.JPG
IMG_8159.JPG

But really, was the overpriced Pinterest house that much better at four times the square footage? especially when her content was better in the shoebox?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Taken from the other site...
We all know someone killed the cat. He did pretty much confirm it. I’m glad he was honest about it. They probably knew all along what had happened.
Maybe it was an accident and the neighbour owned up. 🤷‍♀️
But Lydia needed the hysteria and drama around it all
Same with the stolen bag, Ali eventually comes clean even if he dances around the truth for as long as he can

Everyone on that other site sounds so fucking pissed off 😂😂 with influencers and each other 😂
Literally just here for the banter and the chats 😂😂

Attachments

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Oh yeah.... because I’m pretty sure you’re the best person to give advice on owning a Bengal.

D1394C32-9C53-4225-B970-81A0D8747290.jpeg

will Lumi and lynx be featured.... oh hold on. 😐

• Haha

Chick_pea

👏👏
See I would absolutely defend Lydia against the “she’s too thin” comments IF she didn’t make it one of her USP’s 🤷‍♀️
She constantly goes on about her size, her exercise, how small she is, how she’s had to downsize YET tries to act like she eats like a horse 🤷‍♀️
All the cheese and all the wine 🙄
You eat a balanced diet of dandruff Lidl. Dandruff and Cawiee’s balls.
So true! We actually see her lifestyle. She has unhealthy habits which makes it concerning. Considering she has promoted health and exercise on her channel in the past she should know better.

These days I consider her a drama channel. So maybe she is really a creator after all... creating her own drama 😛

• Haha

PixelGirl

VIP Member
8 minutes in and if L'Oreal see this vlog then i'm sure they'll dump her boney arse! The room has a fake balcony, she hates that, and then the two of them take the piss out of the L'Oreal freebies - which are pretty crap for a press trip anyway. Byeeeee Lidl!

I keep watching anyway just for you all...

more...

me and Vic, me and Vic, me and Vic...... FUCK OFF

oh and more ungratefulness, i'm staying at the W hotel in centre of Paris, and all i have to say is it's so noisy outside in the street i can't sleep....
Maybe this content and a link to the video ought to be sent to L'oreal?

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Omg i was only thinking this lately, how she will want the latest 'in' ovens for that

Omg I've been thinking this would be next on her beg list, she's so transparent. Go buy one if you want one you cheapskate 😡
Buy with what, vouchers, Monopoly money, pretend credit card.
if she had real money, the games room would be done, the area outside her office, all the bathrooms, the garden and pizza pit/oven…, she hasn’t got a penny to actually spend. She only get things done once the bait is out and a fish has been caught. Only the stupid fish get caught , the wise ones lurk and then disappear !!

• Haha

Queenofsaigon

We all know someone killed the cat. He did pretty much confirm it. I’m glad he was honest about it. They probably knew all along what had happened.
Maybe it was an accident and the neighbour owned up. [emoji2368]
But Lydia needed the hysteria and drama around it all
Same with the stolen bag, Ali eventually comes clean even if he dances around the truth for as long as he can

Everyone on that other site sounds so fucking pissed off [emoji23][emoji23] with influencers and each other [emoji23]
Literally just here for the banter and the chats [emoji23][emoji23]
I was so happy when Georgeee PM’ed me on the other site. I missed the lightheartedness of what the chats used to be!

As for Lynx, I was always surprised that she let either of the cats roam free like that. Bengals are more adventurous than other cats creating a greater risk for them to go and get themselves hit by a car. Cats are smart and they do come back, I think it is very sad but Lynx most likely is dead.

• Sad

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Influencers have killed autumn.
I swear to fuck I’m sick of these cosey “autumnal vibes”
wreaths up on the first of September and fires and blankets regardless what the weather is like.

Lydia seems to “working” on a blog post she put up 2 days ago 🤷‍♀️
A3C2BEE7-D2AF-44F1-A082-6B367F41E751.jpeg

and Ali is blasting gangsta rap on his stories like he’s from the towcester ghetto

twats 🤣

What has happened to Ali? Has he been ill? I thought fitness was his thing. But he's lost so weight and muscle mass in that swimming pool pic. He looks so unhappy, like a retired stripper approaching 40.
I think it’s guilt over lynx, Lydia wants the sympathy because she lost a cat.
Ali probably feels guilty they allowed jinx to meet his faith in that way because they were careless.

• Haha

Georgeeee

VIP Member
Before the end of winter it'll be on her Depop. And she'll make some excuse about, "although this bag was right for me and my lifestyle at the time, I've decided to give it a new home with someone that will get more cost per wear out of it, but it's still such a beautiful bag. So if you're interested in this lovely bag, head over to my depop at Lydia Elise Millen" *insert weird smile here*
She so has a private depop for offloading all the nasty gal etc tat incognito

• Haha

Georgeeee

VIP Member
Staring at her reflection in bed! Literally the vainest yet most insecure creature I think we've come across.

• Haha
  • Sick

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Who worked the patch better 😬

6BB1A7B6-18D6-4731-BC10-775CA0FD8C7E.jpeg
35A10149-A601-416E-886F-DC01A5A5B888.jpeg

No competition. I’m vocal about how much Victoria has changed but her insta for the most part is miles ahead of millen

• Haha

Alightened

VIP Member
I like Ali, but he looks so malnutritioned these days. Likely an effect of being married to Lydiot. He looked much better pre-nuptials.
It's because the poor bugger spends his life re arranging the bloody furniture to suit Princess Lydiot. I can hear her now "Ali, move that table over to the over side of the room and swap the sofa's round, and while your at it go into the dungeon and move the tv onto the other wall". He's wasting away trying to obey her every whim😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha

QueenDecember

VIP Member
NARS ghosting Lydia for Victoria has to be a dropkick to her fragile ego

No invite to the London-based NARS 25th-anniversary party and now this (Victoria stealing the NARS show w/ John Lewis). Guess that year-late NARS blog post didn't cut it Lidl. [emoji2368]

View attachment 46609 View attachment 46610
Victoria has her issues but I can say she is good at her job.

Lydia on the other hand? An embarrassment.

I love NARS and them ghosting Lydia just convinced me to buy their pretty new holiday palette (that I totally don’t need). Kudos, NARS!

• Haha

charlottepickles

Thanks for letting me know that everyone moved over here! I was wondering why GG has been so dead. I've been a GG lurker/occasional poster for a couple years under a different username. Running to catch up on all of the gossip I missed xx

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
3831A969-1BE5-434D-A715-47D5F276EFFC.jpeg

so its trash because it’s wasn’t gifted. 😂
is this her attempt and putting feelers out for a spon with the competition.

classyc

What, no 'like' from newlywed best buddy Vic[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
f950477c26a48a07add12b39a338e223.jpg
Take a look at ITF Instagram wedding pics. Lydia hasn't comment any of those pics. While other people that attended to the wedding comment on how great the wedding was, how good the bride looked like... Lydia seems to have nothing say.

But the sponsor pics where Victoria tags companies, Lydia has to comment on how gorgeous she looks.

Also Victoria must be busy attending to an event. She has no time to comment on a 2-years-old-bride-on-a-crisis.

Nut job Lydia after this evenings instalment of “cray cray Millen vlogs”

no shame
look away Victoria 😂😂
View attachment 48798
OMG! Awkward, Embarrasing...

• Haha
  • Wow

Brunette_

Chatty Member
'Taken a few boats, couple of planes and handful of cars across the world and back' - Who actually says/writes this????? The most contrived nonsense, aimed at impressing, thing I've ever heard! Most people would have written 'after returning from a work trip', but Lydia has to make it the most grandiose statement to pretend she's some 'high-flyer' business woman. No, Lydia, you never leave your bungalow so on the rare occasion you do, it's a big deal to you. And maybe while you were on all your planes, boats and cars, you could have had a quick lesson on how to punctuate your sentences.
I’m not a business woman, I’m just a regular person who happens to go on vacation every year and has to do some work-related trips a few times a year. So, if I think about it I took a few boats, several [emoji15] couples of planes and numerous amounts of cars last year. Wow, I might go sit with Millen now. [emoji2957] Who does she think her minions are? We all live in highly mobile world these days. Nothing to brag about, Lydia.