Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
This line here in that awful post
Screen Shot 2019-10-10 at 10.38.33.png
so she wants her phone setting up for her so it 'DOESN'T USE MY INTERNET'??? Erm, Lydia, you do know that internet usage isn't pay-per-minute don't you? What a bizarre thing to say!

Back to the subject of her qualifications - here in the UK we don't 'graduate' as such. You take GCSEs age 16 at the end of high school and you either pass them all, fail them all, pass some, fail some. Good grades were classed as A - C and even though D and below are still 'passes', in reality, colleges, Unis and employers want C or above to class as a pass. Then we usually go on to either a school 6th form or a college to take A-Levels or NVQs, that type of thing, between the age of 16-18. After that, you can go to Uni.

The uni you go to depends on the A-Level results you get. There are some Uni's that are very popular with popular courses where by you will need good GCSE and top A-level results to get on the course. At the total opposite end of the scale, there are Uni's that are desperate for students to attend and so you can often get on courses with very poor qualifications.

Lydia left with no GCSEs (and obviously she didn't go on to take A-Levels) then her work experience in that topic field, would be the only thing she could use to apply. If that particular Uni were low on numbers that year and accepting students with poor qualifications, then this is how she would have been able to get on the course without GCSEs or A-Levels.

Reactions: 18

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
It's ok Lydia, I reported you for not declaring Intimissimi and Aerin in your fireplace story last week.
I find it amusing how Lydiot never forgets to tag a brand, yet claims she forgets to declare the PR/Ad relationship.

I bet she won't forget once she's slapped with a CMA and ASA fine (as people continue to report her smug ass). 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Why Lydia will never be in Fashion Week:

Example:
Tamara Kalinic's Instagram

Capture+_2019-10-08-09-52-04.png

The instagram accounts of elite lux influencers has been revolving around luxury, and they use their platform properly to engage with their audience, and to land more deals. They don't insert pictures of them wearing H&M , Zara etc because they know luxury brands don't want to be mixed with high street brands.

Meanwhile we have Lydia:
Capture+_2019-10-08-09-57-02.png

She's still flogging her Dior saddle bag and her gifted Bottega Venetta clutch over and over and over again. Luxury brands don't want that. They want influencers to create new content promoting their brands, which Lydia doesn't care about at all.

Instagram has been a way of influencers to create and curate a platform/portfolio of their own. Instagram is used by brands as well to be able to see which influencer will generate the PR they want.

It is painstakingly obvious that Lydia doesn't have the resources to be able to compete against these elite influencers. These influencers come from money, which Lydia isn't. We all know she did stripping in Ibiza, and used to wear stripper outfits. Brands don't want influencers with shady pasts. These influencers shell out their own money to be able to generate content, in which Lydia knows she can't do it. She relies on vouchers and gifts.

To be able to go to fashion week needs you have to be invited, and be able to shell out money for transportation, hotels, outfits, etc. Tamara in her NYFW vlog said that it is very expensive, and she even gives her own money away.

Why would brands invite a lady who has been the subject of gossip and disdain online? Why would they give a glance to an influencer whose life is a lie and is called out on gossip sites? Why would brands invite a freeloader in their shows? Maybe they know that once Lydia wore their clothes, she'll ask them to give it to her.

Stop begging Lydia and change your content. Revitalize your career, it's not yet late.

Lola Faith

VIP Member
why does she make that smug face now in all her videos and photos - its unbearable - makes me want to slap her!

I also think she's had way more work done to her face recently, it's ridiculous now she's become a waxwork!

• Haha

LIVINGMYBESTLIFE1

Chatty Member
Someone said the JC on the bad reminds them of Juicy Couture and now that is all I can see, either way its a horrible bag, so suits her perfectly!

• Haha

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
She's so up her own arse.... 'My LV trunk'
Can't she just say the cat investigating the firplace.
ALWAYS HAS TO BRAG ABOUT HER FREEBIES!!!!!
Please get over yourself lidl, can't stand arrogant twats 🙄
Screenshot_20191006_182956_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

MissMew

Basically Lydia was triggered by all the Frow wedding content so a few days after (right when Vic was releasing her wedding photos and dress collab) Lydia sent photos of her dress from her wedding last year to Halfpenny London to post - they made her dress - we assume prompted by Lydia?

If they are having a vow renewal with a new dress and ring I'm going to [emoji2961]. Yet another influencer looking for attention via a sponsored wedding / renewal / moon. Barf.

How much do we bet she'll plan it to coincide with Vic's honeymoon in December?

#frenemies #copycat
Also because Lidl completely BLEW her opportunity to milk her upcoming nuptials for content after she got engaged. (Now, this also coincided with Ali soon stopping editing for her as he quit his electrician’s job to become a full-tile influenza, so he had to concentrate on himself, and she hired Cawee).

In her engagement year, she had the prime opportunity to really stoke her excited viewers with a weekly video on every little minutiae of her wedding planning...but instead chose to be completely consumed with a new house and keeping up with Chavette. Bad business move.

There were a couple of engagement vlogs, two half-assed “Come Wedding Dress Shopping With Me” vlogs, and around eight other wedding related vlogs. She’s supposed to be putting out 104 videos/yr plus IG as her job. And only maybe a dozen or so of them were wedding related! Any fashion blogger would look upon not completely exploiting your own wedding as killing your golden goose. Not our Lidl.

So now that she’s realizing just how much opportunity she pissed away when watching Frow exploit her wedding to perfection, she wants some of that action...and a vow renewal is her only option.

• Haha
  • Sick

Chick_pea

Anyone notice Chavette overreacting on insta? Are influencers the most insecure women on the planet?
Why are all these women so hyper sensitive? How about ignore the message if you don’t like it. Good heavens.

The amount of times I have people commenting on my body... you should eat more blah blah blah. Do I like it? No...would I say it to someone? No. But I smile and nod, tell them I’m healthy and enjoy my food and off I go. Mind you this is face to face.

Point is, in real life or online there’s no need to carry on like this. Having everyone see these messages doesn’t show you as a brave person, just childish.

I actually agree with the poster- small handbags make even petite women look bigger so proportions are important.
Correct, these women who know soooooooooooo much about fashion but don’t know the basics. They’re onto any trend even if it doesn’t work for their body. They have no actual style. Case in point, Lydia still thinks those wedges she always wears are flattering 😕

Last edited:

Mememe13

There's no way she'll have a child unless Ali begs her too and she gives in. She wouldn't be able to deal with everything that happens during and after; weight gain, morning sickness, acne, the bleeding after the birth (can't remember the official name) post partum shedding and most importantly for lidl no sneaky botox or fillers. Plus all the freebies would be for the baby.
Tommee Tippee sippy cup (pr product sent to my baby but not me)

• Haha

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
Lydia Bobblehead Millen –– Literally in Every Photo 🤷‍♀️ 😄

Why is her head so big? Can't blame it on a big brain.

Lydia Bobblehead Millen.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Always on Team Ali..... gotta love his sly digs that go over the Pwincess’s head
jesus wept are we on six....SIX!! 😨
Ali calm down... that thread is coming soon..
#NumberOneFan #OneOfSixAndQuitePossiblySevenSoon

Lydia. Nope your thread is staying here sorry 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

MissMew

View attachment 46033
I'm so glad you posted this as Lydia said something before she moved to the McBungalow that was one of the reasons I started to have my eyes opened to her boasting and lying. I CLEARLY remember her saying in a vlog back in the shoebox, that they had worked out that the new house they had bought was actually 12 times larger than their current house.

When I heard this I thought she must be moving into an absolutely huge mansion! To put into perspective, the average new build 3 bed home in the UK is around 925square feet (tiny compared to U.S.A, I know). Lydia's old house was a small new build 2 bed and I estimated around 650sq feet max - as it turns out from the floor plan, it was actually 595sq ft.

12x595= 7128sq ft. Now, in the UK an average large 5 bed new home is around 2000sq ft. My own house is large (it's not a huge mansion and this isn't brag, but it is old and has spacious bedrooms and room proportions bigger than Lydia's) and is around 3000sq ft. I was thinking how the hell can her new house be 2.5 times the size of mine, because I thought mine was big, but that must be fecking HUGE!

Then we see the bungalow and I was confused, like, where is the rest of this 12x bigger house? There is no way on earth its over 7000sq ft. Prob 2500 ish. LYING BOASTING LYDIA again.

To give you another example, this is an image of a 7000sq ft house. As we can see, Lydl's bungalow would probably make a nice garage for it.

View attachment 46036
You’re right—but math is perhaps less her forte than spelling! Her boasting when she bought, I truly believe, is because she was so jealous of Chavette’s large house that she wanted to try and keep up. While 595 sq ft is a tiny house, it was only a little bit too tiny: they needed a third bedroom, a dining room, and a storage room to make the house work well for them. That way they’d have an office each for work (maybe even office/wardrobe like Ali’s set up (I just love his dressing room—he set it up smartly), the dining room for any meetings or to pop down to take a private phone call, and a storage room as a place for their Christmas/seasonal things.

The Millen Pound Mansion still doesn’t give them a double garage (or any that I can see), they don’t appear to use their yard other than the patio and the wall for backdrop, and there’s a ton of wasted space inside, including a basement media room that rarely looks used. It’s all for show. If they’d found something around 1200-1400 sq ft they’ve had had more than enough space, and for half the money they spent, a true and prestige Buckinghamshire location, and a house with some character. And a dry basement.

Georgeeee

VIP Member
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] LOL why is Ali saying "it can be a cruel world" because his cat was accidentally killed. he's basically suggesting whoever did it is cruel. Yea it sucks, but bottom line is that it was an accident, and i'm sure the person in question feels horrible.
Whatever way you look at it Lydia Millen is responsible for Affiliate Lynx Gordon's death. If she hadn't moved him to that bungalow and locked him outside all night for peeing on her head he'd still be alive.

• Haha
  • Sad
I am sure she and Ali both miss their old house, they certainly seemed a lot happier there, and her content, although not brilliant was heaps better than it is now. I have watched her videos religiously over the past few years, but now I just switch them off if they autoplay. I did watch Ali's video this week, at least he does try to put some decent content out, but he seems a shadow of his former self.
I think it is very difficult to keep up with the demand of that size of a house and keeping the online content about it up as well. I think she is constantly changing the decor, etc. because that is her new focus content. If her house stayed exactly the same, what would she post about?
She needs to find her own identity again... She's holding onto trying to be like other people way too much. And while she writes she is a proud difficult woman, it still seems like she's trying too hard.

dezign

Hi I seem to have missed this!! What exactly happened 😱😱😱 if it’s ok to ask seeing as this may have been discussed already... thanks in advance!
Basically Lydia was triggered by all the Frow wedding content so a few days after (right when Vic was releasing her wedding photos and dress collab) Lydia sent photos of her dress from her wedding last year to Halfpenny London to post - they made her dress - we assume prompted by Lydia?

If they are having a vow renewal with a new dress and ring I'm going to 🤮. Yet another influencer looking for attention via a sponsored wedding / renewal / moon. Barf.

How much do we bet she'll plan it to coincide with Vic's honeymoon in December?

#frenemies #copycat

Last edited:
  • Heart

Georgeeee

VIP Member
Things I have to say about Liedia:

Your face shape and proportions is weird, weird isn't always good. Oh and your slugs, I mean eyebrows are too dark. I could ignore your eyebrows but those lips, gaahhhh.
Your enunciation is baaad, like omg bad *scrunched up smiley face she does*
Your grammar and spelling are dreadful, you'd think that you'd sorted it seeing as communication is part of your job.
You lie...about the cat, the sponsorships, the ads, the gifts, the house.
You're boring and unoriginal.
You need to work on your flat inward ass.
Your dress sense, fashun, needs help. No, you do not look hot, sexy or cool.
You come across as a total biiiissh...probably because you are.
Oh and you're boring. Yes, I said that twice. Majority of your vlogs are almost an hour long and filmed in your pinterest bungalow for nearly the entire hour...that's a lot of being at home footage right there.
You also look like you need to shower and wash your hair more than twice a week.

Ok, bye now.
Wow that was harsh[emoji23] yes that's exactly the problem with her home- you can't imagine anyone living there! It's every inch unwelcoming...a very unrelaxing vibe. I'm still convinced her and ali shut up shop at the end of each day and go slob in their dressing gowns scoffing pizza back at the shoebox house!

• Haha