Lydia Millen #49 Christmas with the MG's, charge you a fee, so we get it for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stupid witch. Its just the dream. The dream. The dream. Looks like a hooker in those outfits & josie hat to keep her warm on the street corner !!!!! You definitely screwed up on the green house Lids & it won't ADD value. So so up her own arse.

Reactions: 27
I absolutely love this idea. Oops has worked so hard and has given us an excellent show. I haven’t mentioned my little Yorkie, she is 16 years old, has gone blind and deaf and her back legs are gone. Her front ones are starting to go now. My husband has made small stairs around the house for her to get up on the couches and chairs. We dare not move one stick of furniture incase she walks into it. He name is Madison, Maddie for short and she is my heart ❤ she has given me so much more than I could ever give her. My husband and I adore her. I don’t know how to put a photo of her up or I would. Oops has had me crying many times and so have all you lovely peoples pets. An amazing bunch of beautiful hearted people. I’m glad I came across this place. I’m enjoying it so much. ❤
Oh no - I feel your pain. I had a little Yorkie, years ago, as a child/teen and I have never forgotten her. She was the cutest ever. I remember she was on heart pills before she died and she would go from such energy to such exhaustion, poor mite. I LOVE Yorkies. Our one was Tweedles. Sending hugs to Madison.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Has anyone else seen ‘the undoing?’

I won’t give it away but I watched the end and they talk about a ‘narcissistic personality’ which is what Lydia seems to have. One of the key points about this personality disorder is the lack of empathy for others.

I don’t think she will have any feelings for the new puppy it will just be a toy she gets bored and annoyed with. If she allows it into her heart she will put it before herself and it will literally be her baby, but I don’t think she is capable of putting anyone before herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Wow she’s super socially awkward even with her employees, I can totally see why she can’t keep any friends...she a real social hermit.
That whole Christmas sweater segment was uncomfortable to watch, I’m sure Carrie and the other minions h-ate her.

And again fecking pasta with some canned sauce....does she ever eat any protein? I don’t know how anyone can eat like this as an adult. She has the taste palette of a toddler.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Mine was BLM. Turning point. Would love to know what everyone else’s place of no return was - glogate just reaffirmed it for me.
My turning point was when she decided to redecorate the dining room yet AGAIN! I was completely sickened at the wastefulness and greed of it. Then she justified herself by saying that her nonna told her it's normal to want to redecorate until you're happy, at which point I knew she was cuckoo (and manipulative, I bet nonna doesn't even know the half of it, or the cost!). It all started unravelling from there for me. Now I stick around to gawp at the sh##show.

Reactions: 21
@Oops, I just had an idea. What if we were to donate 5 quid to an animal charity as a sort of admission fee for the wonderful Dogmas Panto.

It would honour your work and show solidarity to our little furry friends at this time of the year. I looked up Dogstrust and you can donate this small amount as a one off payment. Wouldn’t it be nice if all our Tattlers on this thread donated this small amount individually- and, in a way , express our animal love together.
I am lost for words! This is such an amazing post to have posted! I’m in! I got my little Teddy Bear from the Dog’s Trust! He’ll be 16 in April. I will have had him for 4 years then. All my dogs have been rescues and all of them older dogs that get so overlooked but bring so much joy and have so much love to offer. Losing them too soon is SO hard but I have never regretted a single day with ANY of mine. As you will know, all my writing is to say thank you to all of you who have helped me so very much during this challenging year. If a few of you would like to do this its a wonderfully kind thought and will surely benefit the animals in the charity’s care. I am JUST SO TOUCHED and overwhelmed and dare I say honoured? Bless your heart for thinking of this!!!🐶🐕🐩🐱🐈😻 X

Omg I love this idea so much! I wanted to find a way to send you a thank you present @Oops without having to share private details online. I think it's a wonderful way of showing our support and love to our girl !
Such a lovely post 💕

I have just donated to the PDSA - lovely idea x
Oh that’s so wonderful 💕

Aw so happy. I feel @Oops has done something so wonderful for us here on this forum, I was delighted to pay an “admission fee” to the Dogmas Panto and, in the process, learn so much about the work of the charity. ❤
💕 😻🐩

I absolutely love this idea. Oops has worked so hard and has given us an excellent show. I haven’t mentioned my little Yorkie, she is 16 years old, has gone blind and deaf and her back legs are gone. Her front ones are starting to go now. My husband has made small stairs around the house for her to get up on the couches and chairs. We dare not move one stick of furniture incase she walks into it. He name is Madison, Maddie for short and she is my heart ❤ she has given me so much more than I could ever give her. My husband and I adore her. I don’t know how to put a photo of her up or I would. Oops has had me crying many times and so have all you lovely peoples pets. An amazing bunch of beautiful hearted people. I’m glad I came across this place. I’m enjoying it so much. ❤
Such a lovely post - Maddie has stolen my heart Now too. All you are doing for her sounds amazing. Expect to see her on stage soon 💕

Last edited:
  • Heart
I've just started the vlog and she's mentioned the footings for the greenhouse are going in, any of you lovely detective Tattlers remember when her stories were for that? Guessing we still haven't seen any December footage...7 days in ;)
[/QUOTE
She sounds so utterly dumb with her "my house is a mess" rant. She's complaining that the renovations are hurting her eyes.
Exactly my thoughts, here you go, I posted about the footings on the 27th Nov AND there was even more done on the 27th than she is showing on the latest vlog. So we are looking at stuff thats close to 2 weeks old.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I hope it was ok to donate to PDSA, I already support Dogs Trust and I thought a PDSA donation would help a variety of animals. Honestly, the Dogmas panto is doing wonders for my mental health which is otherwise not brilliant now. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I hope it was ok to donate to PDSA, I already support Dogs Trust and I thought a PDSA donation would help a variety of animals. Honestly, the Dogmas panto is doing wonders for my mental health which is otherwise not brilliant now. Xxx
Have you got someone you can lean on Geranium? I hope you are okay. X

• Heart
Reactions: 12
💕 💕 Sending you love - and it will all be OK x
PDSA is fab too.

Have you got someone you can lean on Geranium? I hope you are okay. X
There might be a song title there you know! ;) 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My turning point was when she decided to redecorate the dining room yet AGAIN! I was completely sickened at the wastefulness and greed of it. Then she justified herself by saying that her nonna told her it's normal to want to redecorate until you're happy, at which point I knew she was cuckoo (and manipulative, I bet nonna doesn't even know the half of it, or the cost!). It all started unravelling from there for me. Now I stick around to gawp at the sh##show.
I think this was my moment of clarity as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My turning point came when she wrote the blog post called something like "Why I'm glad for the hate forums about me" so I googled Lydia Millen hate forum and found the site that shall not be named. From then on my eyes were OPENED!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I don’t understand her mini “breakdown” with all the work being done to the outside. What does she expect? Of course there is going to be a mess, it’s call construction and excavation. They aren’t going to bust their balls and have it all done in a day. Your house can’t look like a cover of House and Garden every single day. Those “troughs” that she is planting her veges in look so horrible, they look pretty bad. I don’t understand why she just couldn’t dig up a patch of dirt on each side. It looks ridiculously ugly. This is too much!

Reactions: 19
When “styling” up the slip dresses, she teamed one up with a federer (her words, not mine). Couldn’t see Roger or his tennis racket anywhere so guess she meant a fedOra hat!

• Haha
Who is Erica (blue top) when did she join? She looks deeply uncomfortable and the way Dee goes and taps her on the should to get her to stand up 😂
I'm confused, pretty sure we saw the back of Alex's head in that vlog - and no doubt that vlog was shot on the same day as the team meeting in the last vlog, so who is Erica and what is her job?

Reactions: 15
I'm confused, pretty sure we saw the back of Alex's head in that vlog - and no doubt that vlog was shot on the same day as the team meeting in the last vlog, so why was Lydia calling someone Erica in the office??
I thought it was Alex too but then this Erica took her grey cardigan off and she is wearing a blue top. Her hair looked brown from behind.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.