Lydia Millen #49 Christmas with the MG's, charge you a fee, so we get it for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says she's honest about that, must have missed that declaration then! Christmas with the MG's (filmed in November) very bleeping festive!

Lockdown is over, she could be doing something 'festive' every day in December! She could be going out, you know Lydia, out of that bungalow into the real world to film?

Never mind!
She’s not really honest about it in my opinion. It’s all a big flog and not really about xmas. If she was honest about it she could ha w some towie style disclaimer at the start saying “The Lydia you see is all real, some of these scenes have been filmed for your entertainment, in November.”

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I just can’t get over the fact that the last 5 mins of that flog was her time lapse cooking dinner. Of pasta and sauce. Sauce out of a jar.

I’m surprised she’s not sponsored by Napolina.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I just can’t get over the fact that the last 5 mins of that flog was her time lapse cooking dinner. Of pasta and sauce. Sauce out of a jar.

I’m surprised she’s not sponsored by Napolina.
That’s not cooking! Funny, I am quite a good cook but hopeless when it comes to dry pasta😂!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's got absolutely no sense of humour with that Christmas jumper.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Good grief! Imagine wearing diamonds and silk pyjamas on Christmas Day 😂 I prefer a Christmas onesie and plastic rings from a cracker 🤪
You can’t forget the crappy paper crown from the cracker, either. She’s full as dishwater, honestly. Likes to pretend she’s luxe with her fake silk and tacky rings, she just looks ridiculous. Wonder how she’ll feel when little puppy gets muddy paws all over her nice clothes 🤪🤪

• Haha
I have bengals who are house cats. Well one can’t go out but the other one can but she chooses not to & is a house cat by choice. They are very intelligent cats & they need lots of company & stimulation. I have trained mine to sit & high five with their paws for treats. They love playing hide & seek & if you throw something they’ll bring it back. They are very nosy & will open cupboards & pull open drawers & pull everything out. They follow me everywhere I go. If I shout at one of them she meows back at me. They’re ace & so much fun but they are very sensitive to change, very territorial over their owners & their environment & need lots of attention, which may be why Lumi is urinating on the sofas. I feel sorry for her, she’s already getting used to Bolly being in her home, there’s a constant stream of people which brings new scents into her house, her environment is constantly changing with all of the house renovations, there’s always paint fumes & candles burning. She will need lots of reassuring and love and attention when the puppy comes along so she doesn’t feel left out. I’m wondering if this is why Ali wasn’t sure about the dog at first as he seems to really love the cat & he won’t want her feeling left out. He’s got a kind soul, he really does seem to care, love & respect animals. Over the years I have had quite a few cats turn up at my house & it’s usually when neighbours have new pets & babies & they’re unsettled & looking for somewhere else to live. I hope she doesn’t wander off.
So true. They keep Lumi's life very stressful with all those house renovations and visitors. Lumi has nothing to to inside the house and I'm quite sure they don't play with her enough. Bored cat can get depressed and it causes health problems...

My grandparents got their cat few years ago when the cat just walked inside their house and refused to leave. :D It was their neighbour family's cat but the cat just didn't want to live there anymore among 6 little kids. It constantly escaped and always came to my grandparents place. At some point the neighbours just gave up and said that my grandparents can keep the cat if they want. They wanted and now the cat is living its best live. He absolutely HATES all kind of noisy sounds, especially kids voices. He always goes in another room if there's kids on tv. :D

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Scene 3. Ted Talk Rehearsal Room Backstage. Night

Teddy Bear@Oops is rehearsing for A Ted Talk he may be brave enough to give in the near future. He is very nervous and Sherlock and Smokey have been trying to calm him down all day! Sherlock and Smokey are just the best and the kindest Fur Babies ever. As you will all have noticed neither Sherlock nor Smokey were present today on stage. No - they were both too intent on helping Teddy Bear@Oops get over his stage fright and rehearse him within an inch of his life and were quite prepared to miss their opportunity to be in the spotlight to do so. That’s just a testament to their....

Teddy Bear The truth is everyone that she’s daft and she can’t remember things and she’s very, very careless indeed! She’s got pages and pages all over our house and she’s so anxious not to forget anyone of the 63 of us that she went and missed out Sherlock and Smokey today! Imagine that! Sherlock AND Smokey! Yes, it was an accident and she couldn’t put it right because the 30 minute edit time had run out and yes she’s mortified and prostrate with apology. S’not good enough though is it? I have now made her sit on the Naughty Step and told her to get some sleep. There is no truth in the rumour that I’m giving a Ted Talk. I’d be far too nervous...Now, where have you put page 196 Mummy? I told you to check the back of all of the pages and not just the lists on the front. Tch...Yes - I have begged for forgiveness for you...Tch...

CURTAIN
@Oops, I just had an idea. What if we were to donate 5 quid to an animal charity as a sort of admission fee for the wonderful Dogmas Panto.

It would honour your work and show solidarity to our little furry friends at this time of the year. I looked up Dogstrust and you can donate this small amount as a one off payment. Wouldn’t it be nice if all our Tattlers on this thread donated this small amount individually- and, in a way , express our animal love together.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
@Oops, I just had an idea. What if we were to donate 5 quid to an animal charity as a sort of admission fee for the wonderful Dogmas Panto.

It would honour your work and show solidarity to our little furry friends at this time of the year. I looked up Dogstrust and you can donate this small amount as a one off payment. Wouldn’t it be nice if all our Tattlers on this thread donated this small amount individually- and, in a way , express our animal love together.

That’s such a lovely idea!!! I’m in.

Tonight’s flog......does she ever stop moaning and just appreciate the amazing life she could have if she would just get out of her own arse! Moaning about her renovations constantly when some people don’t even have a proper bed to sleep in. The occasional moan I can totally understand but she is never ever grateful and nothing is ever enough to satisfy her. She truly is empty.

She’s still referring to everything as ME, MINE, MY .....it’s not just your house, your office, your greenhouse- it’s Ali’s too. Stop treating him like just another worker it’s disgusting to watch. Word of warning Lydia because it’s easier to see from an outside prospective.....Ali and Carrie are getting very sick and tired of your tit to the point the can’t hide it anymore.

As for Lumi weeing everywhere- cats do not do this unless they are stressed. So I would address what’s stressing Lumi out before bringing in a dog that will potentially turn her world upside down.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

BRILLIANT IDEA! Let’s do it xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That’s such a lovely idea!!! I’m in.

Tonight’s flog......does she ever stop moaning and just appreciate the amazing life she could have if she would just get out of her own arse! Moaning about her renovations constantly when some people don’t even have a proper bed to sleep in. The occasional moan I can totally understand but she is never ever grateful and nothing is ever enough to satisfy her. She truly is empty.

She’s still referring to everything as ME, MINE, MY .....it’s not just your house, your office, your greenhouse- it’s Ali’s too. Stop treating him like just another worker it’s disgusting to watch. Word of warning Lydia because it’s easier to see from an outside prospective.....Ali and Carrie are getting very sick and tired of your tit to the point the can’t hide it anymore.

As for Lumi weeing everywhere- cats do not do this unless they are stressed. So I would address what’s stressing Lumi out before bringing in a dog that will potentially turn her world upside down.
Has she ever talked to a proper vet, who might be able to direct her in the right direction. When you have a health problem with your child you don’t ask your followers, you go to the pediatrician, so same with an animal.

Reactions: 14
Omg the way she talks to her staff members (assistants?) saying that they usually dress "so quirky!"
It's so snide!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Has she ever talked to a proper vet, who might be able to direct her in the right direction. When you have a health problem with your child you don’t ask your followers, you go to the pediatrician, so same with an animal.
You can’t get an AD/SPONSORED Vet appointment so probably not.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

This is a wonderful idea!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Okay why is Lydia and Josie and even Laura Blair who I must admit normally has fashion style walking around outside and in fashion hauls with no bra.
I do not need to see the outline of your nipples.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“ There is nothing like writing with a really good pen”. Have you seen her handwriting? It’s god damn awful. Looks lazy and unreadable. What a waste. A new white page, a new pen and she writes like a school kid. Smfh

• Haha

Omg I love this idea so much! I wanted to find a way to send you a thank you present @Oops without having to share private details online. I think it's a wonderful way of showing our support and love to our girl !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.