Lydia Millen #49 Christmas with the MG's, charge you a fee, so we get it for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"We'd only been together a year when we bought our first home together and a year after being there I finally managed to convince Ali to let me get a cat. We were both Cat people but for some reason he just didn't want one, I still to this day don't know what it was that changed his mind but I didn't give him a chance to reconsider. Within 7 days of his change of heart we bought home Lumi, our Mink Seal Snow Bengal. I knew the moment I saw her that she was the one, Ali wasn't so sure which I still like to playfully remind him of from time to time haha! Nothing prepared me for the love I ended up feeling for that cat, I was having a tough time dealing with the fact that I was now an adult with responsibilities and I still to this day say, that little ball of fluff saved me. Both Ali and I had always owned Moggy cats but Lumi was a special breed, she required a lot of attention and her intelligence and loyalty really shocked us, still to this day she sleeps with us every single night. We always joked about getting another cat and I knew one day we would."

This is from a blog post she published a year ago (The truth about owning a bengal cat, 10/2019).

Now suddenly both are turning into dog people haha.

Also this is from the same post:

"How destructive are they?
Unfortunately, very! Well ours were anyway and Lynx far more than Lumi. He scratched EVERYTHING, door frames, sofas, chairs, anything soft, carpets (but only soft high pile carpets, luckily all our wool and jute runners and rugs were safe) and when searching for him in our woods with our Pet Detective we found he’d even been scratching the bark like a wild cat! I’ve had a few jumps pulled and handbags scratched but it doesn’t change anything, they are such incredible animals its just an eye roll because you cant stay angry at them for long."

LOL perhaps the cat wouldn't keep destroying every furniture if it had some proper cat trees and scratching posts, preferably in many rooms. :D :D :D

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The vlog tonight was so boring and wasn't edited to hide the fact that this vlogmas was not filmed in December.. but anyway what the duck is wrong with her minions?! They are almost worse than her.
I believe it’s a troll.

Reactions: 3
That dog collar was bleeping ridiculous! She has seen a fully grown dachshund before so should have known that collar would never have fitted Sage sausage roll, it is all for assssthetics!. Plus that collar look awfully dangerous, they say your dog shouldn't wear a collar inside as it can get caught on things.

Also would the greenhouse actually add value to the house? If I was buying a house and it had a huge greenhouse in the garden that I would need to pay to get rid of I would be really put off purchasing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Haven’t caught up on thread lovely Tattlers which watched Boremos as prepped I dinner (nope not pasta and cheese! I actually had veg and cooked dinner not boiled it!) zzzzz!!
Watching Josie’s vlogmas day 7 and whatever anyone thinks of Josie and Char they at least put effort into the vlogs and actually are quite passionate or come across passionate and engaged about their vlogs. The work ethnics from one flogger to the other are one extreme to the other!

Reactions: 11
First Option (Vote with ❤) Lydia Millen #50 - A November ''Vlogmas'' for all to see, boring as boring can be.
Second Option (Vote with (y)) Lydia Millen #50 - Dashing through the snow, in a new-build bungalow, over the woodland we go, heckling all the way hehehe.

(I added the hehehe*)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I hope it was ok to donate to PDSA, I already support Dogs Trust and I thought a PDSA donation would help a variety of animals. Honestly, the Dogmas panto is doing wonders for my mental health which is otherwise not brilliant now. Xxx
Sending lots of love to you @Geranium hopefully, you can get some support if you need it?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Millen is out of her depth as a prominent influencer. It’s tragic that she needs a dog for 2021 for easy content and the click bait, she just can’t be bothered to do her job.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
3D83BE3E-9DB9-4755-ABE2-5C49348D86C6.png

Came across this, very interesting. Is something really happening to more influencers or do they all buy followers and pretend it’s a glitch? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
"We'd only been together a year when we bought our first home together and a year after being there I finally managed to convince Ali to let me get a cat. We were both Cat people but for some reason he just didn't want one, I still to this day don't know what it was that changed his mind but I didn't give him a chance to reconsider. Within 7 days of his change of heart we bought home Lumi, our Mink Seal Snow Bengal. I knew the moment I saw her that she was the one, Ali wasn't so sure which I still like to playfully remind him of from time to time haha! Nothing prepared me for the love I ended up feeling for that cat, I was having a tough time dealing with the fact that I was now an adult with responsibilities and I still to this day say, that little ball of fluff saved me. Both Ali and I had always owned Moggy cats but Lumi was a special breed, she required a lot of attention and her intelligence and loyalty really shocked us, still to this day she sleeps with us every single night. We always joked about getting another cat and I knew one day we would."

This is from a blog post she published a year ago (The truth about owning a bengal cat, 10/2019).

Now suddenly both are turning into dog people haha.

Also this is from the same post:

"How destructive are they?
Unfortunately, very! Well ours were anyway and Lynx far more than Lumi. He scratched EVERYTHING, door frames, sofas, chairs, anything soft, carpets (but only soft high pile carpets, luckily all our wool and jute runners and rugs were safe) and when searching for him in our woods with our Pet Detective we found he’d even been scratching the bark like a wild cat! I’ve had a few jumps pulled and handbags scratched but it doesn’t change anything, they are such incredible animals its just an eye roll because you cant stay angry at them for long."

LOL perhaps the cat wouldn't keep destroying every furniture if it had some proper cat trees and scratching posts, preferably in many rooms. :D :D :D
It’s natural for house cats to scratch outside on wood and trees. She has to over exaggerate everything as usual.

Reactions: 15
Lydia Millen #50 Fake followers galore. Films vlogmas in November and thinks she’s pretty nifty.

Reactions: 6
Great, now Millen can jump onto a new narrative. 😑
She would have used that card as soon as we started mentioning it her! Too late lidl find some other excuse, we all know that you want that Millen followers just as you wanted your Millen mansion a few years back! GREASY MILLEN!

Reactions: 12
First Option (Vote with ❤) Lydia Millen #50 - A November ''Vlogmas'' for all to see, boring as boring can be.
Second Option (Vote with (y)) Lydia Millen #50 - Dashing through the snow, in a new-build bungalow, over the woodland we go, heckling all the way hehehe.

(I added the hehehe*)
❤ A November ''Vlogmas'' for all to see, boring as boring can be.

Reactions: 6
My turning point was when she decided to redecorate the dining room yet AGAIN! I was completely sickened at the wastefulness and greed of it. Then she justified herself by saying that her nonna told her it's normal to want to redecorate until you're happy, at which point I knew she was cuckoo (and manipulative, I bet nonna doesn't even know the half of it, or the cost!). It all started unravelling from there for me. Now I stick around to gawp at the sh##show.
I’m with you here. Plus every single thing is ‘THE dream’. I also got fed up seeing Ken all the time...😉😁

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've just started the vlog and she's mentioned the footings for the greenhouse are going in, any of you lovely detective Tattlers remember when her stories were for that? Guessing we still haven't seen any December footage...7 days in ;)
witch. witch. witch.
The poor poppet must be sooo busy trying on crappy slips and jumpers (complete with her infamous elastic waistbands), with hats that simply don’t suit her; she simply has no time to actually film in December. Does Lidiot’s pea brain even realise that Christmas is actually in December..... She is such a lazy C**t!
Good to see she received some positive Bunga feedback in the latest scratch my eyes out flog 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.