Lydia Millen #49 Christmas with the MG's, charge you a fee, so we get it for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So week in of Vlogmas and todays one she says 'this should be in stock December 2nd' lukr wtf is everything prerecorded in November?
And the intro? Thats like funeral memorial music imo.
Watching her only for the pure laugh. Used to really like her. Can't stand her since glo gate.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
“ There is nothing like writing with a really good pen”. Have you seen her handwriting? It’s god damn awful. Looks lazy and unreadable. What a waste. A new white page, a new pen and she writes like a school kid. Smfh
Why not save the money on a ridiculous pen and pay for a class to learn to speak and write better English?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Was thinking about Tanya Burr who also had a Dachsund, where is it gone? She's 31 wth? I thought she was in her early twenties, not that she looks particularly younger but more like it seems she hasn't done anything or got a real job still... Anyway, I should go to her thread to ask where's the dog gone.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So week in of Vlogmas and todays one she says 'this should be in stock December 2nd' lukr wtf is everything prerecorded in November?
And the intro? Thats like funeral memorial music imo.
Watching her only for the pure laugh. Used to really like her. Can't stand her since glo gate.
Mine was BLM. Turning point. Would love to know what everyone else’s place of no return was - glogate just reaffirmed it for me.

Reactions: 14
That’s such a lovely idea!!! I’m in.

Tonight’s flog......does she ever stop moaning and just appreciate the amazing life she could have if she would just get out of her own arse! Moaning about her renovations constantly when some people don’t even have a proper bed to sleep in. The occasional moan I can totally understand but she is never ever grateful and nothing is ever enough to satisfy her. She truly is empty.

She’s still referring to everything as ME, MINE, MY .....it’s not just your house, your office, your greenhouse- it’s Ali’s too. Stop treating him like just another worker it’s disgusting to watch. Word of warning Lydia because it’s easier to see from an outside prospective.....Ali and Carrie are getting very sick and tired of your tit to the point the can’t hide it anymore.

As for Lumi weeing everywhere- cats do not do this unless they are stressed. So I would address what’s stressing Lumi out before bringing in a dog that will potentially turn her world upside down.
I have just donated to the PDSA - lovely idea x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have just donated to the PDSA - lovely idea x
Aw so happy. I feel @Oops has done something so wonderful for us here on this forum, I was delighted to pay an “admission fee” to the Dogmas Panto and, in the process, learn so much about the work of the charity. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Mine was BLM. Turning point. Would love to know what everyone else’s place of no return was - glogate just reaffirmed it for me.
For me it was when they moved home, got that whole sponsored wedding... Before that I'd watch her vlogs from time to times, thinking it was nice to see her working with a best friend, still trying to "make it" in the influencers world sort of, having a humble house, mentioning her family and friends more often, putting the box of goodies outside for her neighbours... I already did not like her style but I wasn't watching for that. There was something nice about her. Like, she looked superficial but if you stayed and get to know her before judging you'd find out she's actually a nice person. That's the feeling I got for a while. Even Ali I was quick to judge when looking at his pictures. I thought he'd be so thick and unable to align two words together. He defo is not the most intelligent ^^ but he looks like a caring guy.
Oh, how wrong was I. They both value appearance over substance so much. Their content has gone downhill. Remember when she used to get out to her gym and Starbuck in the morning? Yoga in the evening? Actually would vlog herself "working" on her blog posts. She was kinda relatable....

• Heart
Reactions: 29
@Oops, I just had an idea. What if we were to donate 5 quid to an animal charity as a sort of admission fee for the wonderful Dogmas Panto.

It would honour your work and show solidarity to our little furry friends at this time of the year. I looked up Dogstrust and you can donate this small amount as a one off payment. Wouldn’t it be nice if all our Tattlers on this thread donated this small amount individually- and, in a way , express our animal love together.
I absolutely love this idea. Oops has worked so hard and has given us an excellent show. I haven’t mentioned my little Yorkie, she is 16 years old, has gone blind and deaf and her back legs are gone. Her front ones are starting to go now. My husband has made small stairs around the house for her to get up on the couches and chairs. We dare not move one stick of furniture incase she walks into it. He name is Madison, Maddie for short and she is my heart ❤ she has given me so much more than I could ever give her. My husband and I adore her. I don’t know how to put a photo of her up or I would. Oops has had me crying many times and so have all you lovely peoples pets. An amazing bunch of beautiful hearted people. I’m glad I came across this place. I’m enjoying it so much. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Does she ever eat anything other than pasta?? And do we really need to see a jar of sauce that she’s just going to heat up to got with it? Is this top vlogmas content?! Why don’t you make a sauce??

Also we were told not to put your dog’s name on their collar as if he/she gets stolen, they’ll know what to call him and what he’ll respond to. You should put the owner’s name and address/number on. And as for that collar... 🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 23
For me, it was when she trash-talked about her mother in the wedding dress try-on video. I was prior to that going back and watching some of her older videos as I lived for many years in Milton Keynes and missed the place, I don't miss it any longer. At least before she was doing something interesting while they still lived in the Newport Pagnell house. Then she moved and everything changed and not at all for the better. She was much more interesting when she lived in her little house compared to now. I don't watch her videos now because I can't cope with her voice or her attitude, but you guys are so much fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How about just don’t do it Lydia, just incase? No but Lydia wants a cute collar with Sage Sausage Rolls name on so that what she will get. Never mind the years of experience people have with dogs -you do you lovely.
Her sounding like a know-it-all just highlights her STUPIDITY. I do sympathise with her though. Imagine waking up every morning knowing that just becoz you choose to put yourself in the public eye, your stupidity plus all your ugly traits are shown to the entire world. You need to have a bloody thick skin to do that and the saving grace is she does have one that is as thick as a rhino's hide. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
For me, it was when she trash-talked about her mother in the wedding dress try-on video.
This was the turning point for me too. It’s around that time when I actually googled about Lydia to see if anyone else had noticed and found the site that shall not be named. I gave her the benefit of the doubt though as not everyone has great relationships with parents but then she moved into the bungalow and it was the nail in the coffin. It is like she a different person to Lydia with the black hair who I actually really liked and thought was stunning.

Reactions: 13
For me, it was when she trash-talked about her mother in the wedding dress try-on video. I was prior to that going back and watching some of her older videos as I lived for many years in Milton Keynes and missed the place, I don't miss it any longer. At least before she was doing something interesting while they still lived in the Newport Pagnell house. Then she moved and everything changed and not at all for the better. She was much more interesting when she lived in her little house compared to now. I don't watch her videos now because I can't cope with her voice or her attitude, but you guys are so much fun.
Me, too. I had so much second hand embarrassment for her mother. I am sure that her mother reads/watches her blog/vlog. She must be heart broken. Then to make it worse, she always talks highly of her step mom and Ali's parents. It is sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.