Lydia Millen #49 Christmas with the MG's, charge you a fee, so we get it for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Golden Retriever who weighed almost 9 stone was frequently carried through the house and put in the bath - had a talent for laying down in muddy puddles when you were just out of reach to stop him. We then scrubbed the bath..... why does she think she needs a room especially for bathing such a little dog?
It is not as if her bath is special!

Reactions: 9
It's not like she gets a huge dog. It's a MINIATURE dachshund. You can carry him to the sink. Un-be-liev-able.
It's so funny how "Lidl" thinks that buying more and more stuff solves everything. Even if there isn't an actual problem to solve out, there is always an excuse to buy new tit and turn the whole house around. Sadly lyds no, you splurging hundreds and thousands of pounds for expensive branded puppy stuff will NOT make you a good dog owner. Actually seems you're going to be a terrible one if you think the dog needs scented shampoo, some relaxing sprays and showering place on the back door. The poor thing will need a vet appointment because of skin problems very soon. Really Lydia if you ever read this: your dog will NOT need washing as much as you think it will need! And NEVER use scented shampoo, you've been fooled by those idiotic brands you believe in! It's not responsible to use scented products for animals.

She seems to have only one special skill and it is spending money on useless crap. How materialistic can one be?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
She honestly has no clue what she is in for! It's all well and good looking at pretty pictures on instagram but she should really go seek out advice from people who aren't influencers. The conversation she was having regarding food and crate training, she should have been having with her breeder. But of course she has chosen a hobby breeder who probably has no clue and is more interested in his bank balance than the pups welfare. She can very easily join a few FB groups and see real people giving first hand accounts of what it is like having a miniature dachshund run your life and household. Just today one woman was complaining that her dog, yes a mini daxie, kept jumping up on to the dining table and eating food from it. How is Lydia going to respond if her dog also does? What if he decides he is going to chase after a bunny rabbit or pheasant and bring it back to Lydia whilst out on a walk! Is she going to teach him recall to deal with that situation? Does she even know what recall is? Honestly she has no clue and I can't see this going well.
WHAT IF THE FENCE ISN‘T PUT BACK UP IN THE GARDEN? IT MEANS THE POOR DOG WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO GO OUTSIDE. THE BREEDER CANT EVEN SPELL THE BREED NAME AND HAS PRODUCED A LITTER TO COINCIDE WITH CHRISTMAS...WHAT IF THE BEES STING THE DOG IN THE SUMMER WHEN ALI GETS THE HIVE UP AND RUNNING? WHAT KIND OF BREEDER DOESN’T GO AND VET THE HOME ONE OF HIS PUPPIES IS GOING TO AND NOTICE THE GARDEN OPENS ON TO OPEN LAND? AND WHAT IF I SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUST WHILST WRITING THIS POST?

...She retires to a dark room and gives her little dog a cuddle...he encourages her to breeeeeaaaaaathe....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
They really are! They’re just the sweetest little souls. Billie is attached to me 24/7😅 Which color is your love?
My baby boy is a Blenheim! I honestly love him so much! More than I have ever loved anything! 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she’s already found a new house project for her dog that she doesn’t even have yet. My pekinese hated water so we were usually just drying her with a towel when it was raining - but she needs to build a special place to wash the dog oh my god i can’t believe this. Maybe in two months they will need to move the house because the stairs will be too much for the dog?
I’m so confused, I’ve never had a dog before but wouldn’t you just wash them in your own bath!? And obviously not every 2 weeks 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Finally caught up...

Oh good to know... I think Sophie S mentioned that too. While we are on the subject of learning curve. I LOVE the YSL Nikki line... absolutely love them for every day bags. Bought one. Logo is wrapped in leather. I knew that may be a problem but figured I would be careful with it. After 10 wearings (carefully) the thin leather started to PEEL off the logo! It was so bad that MyTheresa let me exchange it. Of course then I spent more on the YSL Small Lou Lou in Navy with gold hardware. I love that bag so much!

OK I like this game... After watching a million hours of handbag reviews on youtube.... If I ever got a Chanel, I think I would like a rectangle mini Chanel flap or maybe a re-issue because it's a single flap. I can't wear a bag like that around my clients for work, so I would probably stick to a smaller size that would not be every day but more for evening/dinner/girls nights. I got the Prada Double Zip a few years ago and love it so much that I know I would like a Birkin but since I'd be too afraid to actually ever use a bag that expensive, I'll likely stick to my beloved Prada Double zip.

One great thing about influencers saying Marmont is "basic" now... you can get AMAZING deals on the line pre-loved and for most of us there are very few people in the real world with them TBH. I have the small camera bag in black and it's the greatest everyday to night bag. And the Gucci Soho Disco is also a great timeless bag that is perfect for every day.

I could go on and on and on and on!
Don’t get me started. I think, don’t dare count, that I have nearly 90 bags! And the saddest thing is that like lidl I don’t really go anywhere, but I don’t use them to transport crap from one room to another!

• Heart
  • Wow
Don’t most dogs run for the nearest muddy puddle or fox poop as soon as they’ve been bathed? I don’t think they like smelling pretty.
Yep, mine does, he's an absolute knob sometimes 😂 the first time I ever took him to the groomers, he went face first into a decaying fox on his next walk 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Yep, mine does, he's an absolute knob sometimes 😂 the first time I ever took him to the groomers, he went face first into a decaying fox on his next walk 🙄
They also do it just because they enjoy it, anything, human💩, seagull poops, rotten fish, dead badger… . Once Muffin, who was an absolute rascal came back with her beautiful cloth led collar caked in human poo, and we had to drive home in the car…( after a rinse under a tap outside)🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
That outdoor hose thing is cracking me up. My dachshund HATED being washed, he used to try to escape the bath, there’s no way he would happily stand under an outdoor shower!

Reactions: 14
Finally caught up...

Oh good to know... I think Sophie S mentioned that too. While we are on the subject of learning curve. I LOVE the YSL Nikki line... absolutely love them for every day bags. Bought one. Logo is wrapped in leather. I knew that may be a problem but figured I would be careful with it. After 10 wearings (carefully) the thin leather started to PEEL off the logo! It was so bad that MyTheresa let me exchange it. Of course then I spent more on the YSL Small Lou Lou in Navy with gold hardware. I love that bag so much!

OK I like this game... After watching a million hours of handbag reviews on youtube.... If I ever got a Chanel, I think I would like a rectangle mini Chanel flap or maybe a re-issue because it's a single flap. I can't wear a bag like that around my clients for work, so I would probably stick to a smaller size that would not be every day but more for evening/dinner/girls nights. I got the Prada Double Zip a few years ago and love it so much that I know I would like a Birkin but since I'd be too afraid to actually ever use a bag that expensive, I'll likely stick to my beloved Prada Double zip.

One great thing about influencers saying Marmont is "basic" now... you can get AMAZING deals on the line pre-loved and for most of us there are very few people in the real world with them TBH. I have the small camera bag in black and it's the greatest everyday to night bag. And the Gucci Soho Disco is also a great timeless bag that is perfect for every day.

I could go on and on and on and on!
My friend bought a YSL large envelope bag from Harrods, when she got home and took it out of the box it was already broken. I am wary of their quality but I would love either a sac du jour and either a college or Loulou bag. I always look at the store in Bicester village as they tend to have great YSL bags.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She needs to sort out the fencing in the back garden before thinking about an outdoor shower for the puppy. It's all about assthetics and not the safety of the pup. As usual, our lil madam is doing things ass ways up.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They also do it just because they enjoy it, anything, human💩, seagull poops, rotten fish, dead badger… . Once Muffin, who was an absolute rascal came back with her beautiful cloth led collar caked in human poo, and we had to drive home in the car…( after a rinse under a tap outside)🤢
Oh my god, noooooo 🤢 😱

Reactions: 2
WHAT IF THE FENCE ISN‘T PUT BACK UP IN THE GARDEN? IT MEANS THE POOR DOG WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO GO OUTSIDE. THE BREEDER CANT EVEN SPELL THE BREED NAME AND HAS PRODUCED A LITTER TO COINCIDE WITH CHRISTMAS...WHAT IF THE BEES STING THE DOG IN THE SUMMER WHEN ALI GETS THE HIVE UP AND RUNNING? WHAT KIND OF BREEDER DOESN’T GO AND VET THE HOME ONE OF HIS PUPPIES IS GOING TO AND NOTICE THE GARDEN OPENS ON TO OPEN LAND? AND WHAT IF I SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUST WHILST WRITING THIS POST?

...She retires to a dark room and gives her little dog a cuddle...he encourages her to breeeeeaaaaaathe....
I felt as much stress reading that as you did writing it. 😭 😭 There are just so many things wrong that won't be fixed and any complaints or advice will fall on deaf ears with her. I feel so helpless for that poor pup and it makes me so sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
I can’t believe she’s already found a new house project for her dog that she doesn’t even have yet. My pekinese hated water so we were usually just drying her with a towel when it was raining - but she needs to build a special place to wash the dog oh my god i can’t believe this. Maybe in two months they will need to move the house because the stairs will be too much for the dog?
She copying the Bowens 🙄

Reactions: 7
My friend bought a YSL large envelope bag from Harrods, when she got home and took it out of the box it was already broken. I am wary of their quality but I would love either a sac du jour and either a college or Loulou bag. I always look at the store in Bicester village as they tend to have great YSL bags.
Got a gorgeous black YSL wallet with gloss black YSL on it that is half peeled off - not too happy about that. But my YSL shoes and boots are both still looking pristine and so much more comfortable than Loubis

Reactions: 5
Got a gorgeous black YSL wallet with gloss black YSL on it that is half peeled off - not too happy about that. But my YSL shoes and boots are both still looking pristine and so much more comfortable than Loubis
I have had zero problems with my patent tributes but I store them in the dust bag as I was told not to store a patent item touching another item as it sticks to it and will damage itself and whatever it is touching. I'm so careful now as I have damaged things in the past and none of my items are on display as all my cupboards have doors so everything is tucked up into its dust bag or box.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My next bag is going to be a black YSL Loulou in medium. I love everything YSL. I've been eyeing this bag for so long. Totally my aesthetic (😉).

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Mine did the same, luckily we had an old towel in the boot of the car so she was wrapped up in that for the journey home and the towel was subsequently thrown in the bin.
Narcs (like her) shouldn't be allowed to have dogs and if I see any kind of neglect or cruelty ill be reporting her.

In her vlog tonight Amelia's praising GHD ... the hairdryer and straightener. Amelia's a shorter, thinner, brunette version of Josie FashionBumblr. She'll endorse anything as long as she's getting the coins.
Just wait until Dyson offer to give them all their new hair products ..."The dream" .."Better than anything I have ever used" .. "a game changer" BLAH BLAH BLAHHHH ...As fake as their lives all of them .. I don't even think there is 1 of them that can tell the truth at this point!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.