Lydia Millen #48 Deck the halls with pheasants and holly; bots, naps and Bolly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#49- It's time for Christmas with the MG's, where we charge you a fee, so we can get everything for free.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
It's finally time for xmas with the MG's!
Here comes a little golden nugget of wisdom from our own Lidl, to set the stage for what is to come:

Adobe_20201130_140455.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
@Oops this is absolutely wonderful! So much effort and love has been poured into this! It’s made me emotional! 💛🐾🐾 It’s such a lovely thing to do in these hard times and I’m sure we all appreciate it so very much.
It’s like a ray of sunshine.
Thanks so much 🥰🥰🥰it really was fantastic
Here’s a photo of Egon!! Thanks so much for including him Xxx
I agree! Roo is delighted to be featured with his toast!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@Oops, you're brilliant. And might I say thank you to all you fellow Tattlers for all the expert advice about getting and training pups. I've wanted one for a long time but don't want to get one during lockdown when we're all stuck at home. I also live alone and worry about what would happen when I start traveling again.

As for Vlogmas with Dumb and Dumber, I actually am dying to truly analyze the differences between Lydiot and her peers. I'm sure the first one put out by each will be the most telling before she can start copying everyone else's.

It's really going to highlight who puts in the work and who just skates by doing jack crap aka Lydiot. And the trailer for Vlogmas. clearly done by Ali. I bet the quality, length of each vlog will differ between Lydiot, Josie, Frow etc.

Also, I really am not on any other threads here. Do any other UK influencer's threads move as fast as Lydiot's?

I feel we get through over 50 pages in a matter of just a few days now. If so, proves how much material filled with stupidity, arrogance, smugness and ridiculousness she provides us on a daily basis.

Or we're on here more because of the pandemic/lockdown?
The unholy trinity of vloggers is the three you mention. I dip into the other two but Frow's has tumbleweed rolling down it and Josie churns out so much identical merching every day there's nothing new to say. This is by far the most entertaining guru thread with the very best group of Tattlers!
Bring on the battle of Vlogmas but don't be surprised if Lidl retires to bed with 'burn out ' after a few days!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The flogmas promo vid 🤢 desensitised romance, all for the camera, aesthetics over authenticity. Not a day will go by without an ad, always on the shill! Sums it up perfectly actually ❤

Lydia Millen #48 Flogmas with the Shillin’ Morons

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Overnight (Australia time) tthis happened. 947k 🤬
Don't forget tonight Tattlers 5pm uk time is not only the launch of Christmas with the twats but let's use our time wisely and report all the fakes.....Bring the witch down !!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Don't forget tonight Tattlers 5pm uk time is not only the launch of Christmas with the twats but let's use our time wisely and report all the fakes.....Bring the witch down !!!!!!!

It needs to be done!

948,000 early this morning, now gone down to 945.

Considering both her and Victoria hit 900 at the same time, look at Victoria's figure that is now 906,000, an organic growth of 6,000 new followers on instagram over a month seems quite believable to me. Now look at Lady Julia herself, she has been up and down like a yoyo but now around the 945,000 mark, and no way has she put out better content than Victoria. Vic is working with much higher profile brands, launched her own jewellery collection, is collaborating with Bulgari and Dior.

Lydia stopped for at least 3 days last week after we called her out and posted loads of screen shots of the bots and her follower count, but she's at it again, as no doubt instagram are deleting and we are still reporting. But she MUST hit that million by the end of the year so she can do her amazing giveaway and look so amazing!

She's a total fraud, and whilst we all have opinions on other bloggers, she is the worst by far at the moment, and of course the laziest.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Ive got my Whispering Angel on Ice and Im going to cook some gluten free pasta with tinned tuna for a treat. #luxe.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Anyone remember our narc did a collab with Cult Beauty, could be she had 3 collabs with them, pls correct me if I am wrong ... However, she does not follow CB on IG, however, Cult Beauty still follows her. So once her collab with the company was over, she unfollowed them ???

Used Cult Beauty for the $$$ and then discarded them. No loyalty to any brand, not even her own. No wonder Globby was such resounding failure.
20201201_113832.jpg
20201201_113845.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
These are both shocking pix.
Top Pici - I have realised one reason (at least) why he looks better with a beard, his mouth turns up, even when not smiling and it just looks strange. The beard covers this.
Bottom pici - now I have seen it I can't not see it, it's two people with only three hands, her hand looks nearly the same size as his AND again she is looking like something from a horror movie. She just has a sort of "cant be arsed" look on her face.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Scene 3. Woodland Clearing. Day.

As the curtain rises we see that @Morest has parked her Supersonic Fighter Jet in the clearing and is nowhere to be seen. She must have trundled off with her petrol can to enable herself to re-fuel. There is a muntjac sitting in the cockpit and 2 pheasant peck and strut all over the fuselage. @Elle Belle has tied a thick rope to the front of the plane and is straining valiantly with all of her might to try and pull it offstage. At the tail of the jet we see @Milking Keynes and @Miscanthus with their backs stuck into it trying to move the jet forwards. @Miss Trunchpole bursts onto the stage carrying a large tree branch. She is furious. Sniff and Scratch, her 2 puppies bark at her heels. They are equally furious.

@Miss Trunchpole Right! That’s it! If I’ve warned you once I’ve warned you a thousand times you are not allowed to break down here today! The dog I got from the Brownies for three pounds when I was a girl might be in tonight’s scene. I’m going to give you a jolly good thrashing!

She thrashes the jet with her tree branch. Repeatedly.

BLACKOUT
What planet are you on @Oops? Trunchpole! Trunchpole indeed! This isn’t Rent a Ghost you know!
I am too embarrassed dear @MissTrunchbull - I have awarded myself the Cringe Factor trophy with no hesitation WHATSOEVER! Aggghhh I am sooooooooo sorry.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Alright guys !

What are your predictions for Lydiots vlogmas?

Mine are:

1. An insanely expensive and elaborate gift wrapping tutorial where she hand wraps each gift in sage linen cloth and finishes it with a sprig of rosemary - that Ali grew and cut from the garden.

2. Christmas cooking that she gives a fancy name and thinks is really impressive but is just a basic pasta bake or something

3. Taking a week of 'personal time' off the internet because 'this time of year is so stressful' and filming more than one video a week is too much for a woman that has no real job, knowledge, skills or work ethic.

4. An incredibly elaborate video timelapse of her decorating the Christmas tree only at the very end to promote a brand we all know she doesn't use

Let me know what your predictions are!
Great idea!

- I predict copious amounts of alcohol, guarantee we'll hear the 'wine' in 90% off flogs.
- Showcasing all the new Louby shoes she's bough over the last month
- "Getting the house ready for Christmas"
- Showing us all the dog merch she's already bought
- The endless walks she goes on
- Trips to garden centres

Struggling to think what else she actually does..

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It needs to be done!

948,000 early this morning, now gone down to 945.

Considering both her and Victoria hit 900 at the same time, look at Victoria's figure that is now 906,000, an organic growth of 6,000 new followers on instagram over a month seems quite believable to me. Now look at Lady Julia herself, she has been up and down like a yoyo but now around the 945,000 mark, and no way has she put out better content than Victoria. Vic is working with much higher profile brands, launched her own jewellery collection, is collaborating with Bulgari and Dior.

Lydia stopped for at least 3 days last week after we called her out and posted loads of screen shots of the bots and her follower count, but she's at it again, as no doubt instagram are deleting and we are still reporting. But she MUST hit that million by the end of the year so she can do her amazing giveaway and look so amazing!

She's a total fraud, and whilst we all have opinions on other bloggers, she is the worst by far at the moment, and of course the laziest.
Thanks for breaking it down, ie the organic growth versus the fake growth. I also find the youtube views a little inconsistent considering the amount of subbies. Lydia has similar vlog views to Cocoabeauty but Hanna only has 305k subbies and more views per vlog than Lidl. I know you are referring to Instagram in particular, but one would assume there would be a correlation between the amount of subbies and the amount of views. Will be interesting to see over Vlogmas what her viewer increase will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Look at her followers, she must have tens of thousands of these weird creepy accounts!! If she had any self respect she would address it, or at least go through and remove some of them. I cannot stand her but it’s insulting to the people that do comment and like her rubbish it implies she couldn’t care less who follows her.

Also I think she has some undiagnosed personality issues, because you wouldn’t carry on like her without addressing some of the problems unless you didn’t genuinely believe everyone else is in the wrong.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Great idea!

- I predict copious amounts of alcohol, guarantee we'll hear the 'wine' in 90% off flogs.
- Showcasing all the new Louby shoes she's bough over the last month
- "Getting the house ready for Christmas"
- Showing us all the dog merch she's already bought
- The endless walks she goes on
- Trips to garden centres

Struggling to think what else she actually does..
Yep. Burlap, booze, beige food, baubles and Bolly all making an appearance with a slew of complaints about too many adverts throughout.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thanks for breaking it down, ie the organic growth versus the fake growth. I also find the youtube views a little inconsistent considering the amount of subbies. Lydia has similar vlog views to Cocoabeauty but Hanna only has 305k subbies and more views per vlog than Lidl. I know you are referring to Instagram in particular, but one would assume there would be a correlation between the amount of subbies and the amount of views. Will be interesting to see over Vlogmas what her viewer increase will be.
Can you buy views / subscribers on YouTube? Obviously we can see that she’s doing it on Insta so I guess if there’s a way to do it on YouTube then she’d definitely do that too. I just want the brands to see - clearly she can’t charge what she charges for ads when her followers are fraudulent!

Reactions: 16
Can you buy views / subscribers on YouTube? Obviously we can see that she’s doing it on Insta so I guess if there’s a way to do it on YouTube then she’d definitely do that too. I just want the brands to see - clearly she can’t charge what she charges for ads when her followers are fraudulent!
That’s what I was thinking because the views comparative to the amount of subbies don’t tally. If you were a subscriber, you would be notified and you would watch, wouldn’t you, as opposed to surfing. Her viewing numbers are stuck but her subscriber figures seem much stronger than others.

Reactions: 11
One would hope these floggers would support #givingtuesday and do something good with their platform. Like something actually selfless unlike complaining about maybe being cold sleeping in a heated tent, in 50 layers, being fed, cackling with a friend..... but shine a light on some charities in serious need.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.