Lydia Millen #48 Deck the halls with pheasants and holly; bots, naps and Bolly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, but I just have to comment after seeing her stories about her grandfather. She said he went into a home and she doesn’t know when or if she will ever see her Nonno again.
Why then, when she had the time and before he was put in a home, didn’t she spend as much time as she can with him?
My grandmother had Alzheimer’s. It was sad to see her not remember anyone and anything. She would come to our house to visit ( she lived a couple of houses down from us ) and she would not know who we were. My mom would patiently remind her who she was and where she was. Looking back after she passed away, and knowing what I know now, I would have spent as much time with my grandmother. That is one of my biggest regret in life.
I hope she is not doing this just for the engagement. But like most of you, I question her authenticity. She never has, and probably never will, think about anyone other than herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Happy Shitmas show Day 1 fellow Tattlers ! Can't wait for your hilarious reactions. I really need a laugh right now.

Reactions: 17
This giveaway will bring new followers and those being added to her follower list will hide all the bots to any companies that choose to look. They are not going to bother to scroll endlessly to find the bots. Well played Lydia, well played.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Literally nothing happened in that vlog 😂 I don’t even think she tried to sell us something 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I’m so behind on Lydia gossip. This thread moves fast and her videos are too long. I can handle vlogmas though as it’ll be half the time of her normal videos thank god.
But lol at her getting a dog. Can’t just let Carrie have something to herself, she’s gotta match.

Reactions: 12
I'm already sick of that stupidly long intro about the Christmas tree and basically nothing else because they have no content

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
There also doesn’t seem to be an end date for the LV giveaway?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So many adverts in such a short video. Watching Lydia is like watching someone play pretend at being a grown up, opening parcels and drinking wine and trying to talk in Italian, again! It’s a shame she gets sent such amazing food hampers but we never see her cook. She gets sent a bottle of artisan pesto and ofc has to make a dig about how she makes her own! Still watching her is a great distraction from work/covid and also makes me feel better about my own life choices 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is she working with N*5? Is she receiving the plants for free? I don't understand how come she's always surprised with what she receives from them, like "oh I'm not sure this is for the table or the chimney". Have you not ordered this yourself ???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How is it that she's "been up since 5:00am" and yet she's still in her dressing gown at sunrise?
Screenshot 2020-12-01 at 17.31.17.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
The clink and the awkward kiss face was .... awkward haha.
Also why are they wearing gloves to put up a fake tree??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Nothing to do with flogmust, but her dentist is making a real mess with her teeth. Before her two front teeth were ok, now one of them has been pulled back and is no longer lined up. Also they have gone grey, maybe too much wine !! Also what has happened to the bottom of her face, she has enormous bags, they will have to be cut away and put in a raffle!! Don’t get me wrong her charity move is decent but … I shall say no more.
Happy flogmust everyone!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The clink and the awkward kiss face was .... awkward haha.
Also why are they wearing gloves to put up a fake tree??
Not gonna lie, if you've ever experienced getting stabbed under the nail from one of those branches, you would be very grateful for the gloves 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.