Lydia Millen #48 Deck the halls with pheasants and holly; bots, naps and Bolly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cont...

Roo reaches his dwarf wall and begins to juggle with his tennis balls whilst, occasionally stopping to take a bite of the toast he has brought along for the journey. His sister Lulu marches gently and elegantly like the Little Princess she is. Egon bounds to a dwarf wall (just in case he doesn’t get one of the seven) eagerly. He looks frantically around for a human (he prefers them) until he spots his mummy in the audience and begins to jump up and down in glee. When all of the cats and dogs are assembled in the clearing there is a hush...then complete silence...
The orchestra strikes up with’Do You Hear The People Sing’ at full volume....

Marching on the spot - THEY SING

Come and join in our parade
This is for all our dads and mums
Look at our gleaming coats all shining
Free of dust and fleas and crumbs
Hear the pound of each brave heart
Listen to all our marching paws
Isn’t it great how our friendships start
When we all love claws?

Synchronicity and Fate both took a hand to bring us here
The chances of us meeting would be very slim I fear
Yet we are together - Let’s run hell for leather - And cheer...

Can you join in whilst we sing
All of us marching to our drum
Loving the joy that this may bring
To every well-met cyber chum
Breaking down each barricade
All of us really glad we stayed
Everyone on the same crusade
For this escapade

We furry ones help heal you if your ever feeling sick
And if you’re sad we feel you and we give your tears a lick
It’s simply our goal - Just to make you fell whole - With a trick...

Come and join in our parade
Marvel at all the things we do
Knowing you’ll never be dismayed
When there’s a fur ball next to you
Look at all of us today
Steadily marching to our drums
What joy when you get to play
With your cyber chums

BLACKOUT

copyright 2020
@Oops this is absolutely wonderful! So much effort and love has been poured into this! It’s made me emotional! 💛🐾🐾 It’s such a lovely thing to do in these hard times and I’m sure we all appreciate it so very much.
It’s like a ray of sunshine.
Thanks so much 🥰🥰🥰it really was fantastic
Here’s a photo of Egon!! Thanks so much for including him Xxx

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Well Im not surprised there is no video tonight because she hasnt got enough content so she is saving the little she has for boremas :sleep:
She said in Ali's last video that she wasn't uploading a video today because "there's no point". Goes to show what she thinks of her so-called job, really.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
@Oops, you're brilliant. And might I say thank you to all you fellow Tattlers for all the expert advice about getting and training pups. I've wanted one for a long time but don't want to get one during lockdown when we're all stuck at home. I also live alone and worry about what would happen when I start traveling again.

As for Vlogmas with Dumb and Dumber, I actually am dying to truly analyze the differences between Lydiot and her peers. I'm sure the first one put out by each will be the most telling before she can start copying everyone else's.

It's really going to highlight who puts in the work and who just skates by doing jack crap aka Lydiot. And the trailer for Vlogmas. clearly done by Ali. I bet the quality, length of each vlog will differ between Lydiot, Josie, Frow etc.

Also, I really am not on any other threads here. Do any other UK influencer's threads move as fast as Lydiot's?

I feel we get through over 50 pages in a matter of just a few days now. If so, proves how much material filled with stupidity, arrogance, smugness and ridiculousness she provides us on a daily basis.

Or we're on here more because of the pandemic/lockdown?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m actually confused, have I missed something? Is there no vlog today? When did she say there wasn’t going to be one?
She mentioned there won't be one in her last flog, she's starting Flogmas on Tuesday the 1st Dec, we don't want her over doing it do we 🙄😂

Don't you dare kiss me Ali ya witch 😖😂
She really looks like she was looking forward to that kiss
Screenshot_20201201_000357.jpg
Screenshot_20201201_000420.jpg
😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
lidls, your grammar is getting worse. You need to have a serious chat with whoever checks your work. My bad, I forgot that's you. Your employers, in this case Espa, obviously don't expect much from you. You keep doing you and very soon only the lower end of high street brands will be wanting you to work for them. 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The few friends and family that Lydia has would get 're-gifted' Christmas presents for sure wouldn't they?

How many bottles of Lispering Angel are going to be sent out this year I wonder.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
half impressed. this doesn't look as fake as the others. has she upgraded? gotten the deluxe package?
yes I agree... when I looked at them tonight... besides the creepy child faces and woman names with man faces... some of these are looking more improved. Which makes me even more mad at her.... She's clearly trying to fool people.

Reactions: 18
Alright guys !

What are your predictions for Lydiots vlogmas?

Mine are:

1. An insanely expensive and elaborate gift wrapping tutorial where she hand wraps each gift in sage linen cloth and finishes it with a sprig of rosemary - that Ali grew and cut from the garden.

2. Christmas cooking that she gives a fancy name and thinks is really impressive but is just a basic pasta bake or something

3. Taking a week of 'personal time' off the internet because 'this time of year is so stressful' and filming more than one video a week is too much for a woman that has no real job, knowledge, skills or work ethic.

4. An incredibly elaborate video timelapse of her decorating the Christmas tree only at the very end to promote a brand we all know she doesn't use

Let me know what your predictions are!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Thank you for posting this ❤
No problem 🙂

If anyone is unable to see Instagram posts or stories because you don't have an account or are banned etc - You can view them here at this website https://insta-stories.ru
Just enter the username of the person you want to view.
You can even save/download the stories! 🙊

Reactions: 18
Alright guys !

What are your predictions for Lydiots vlogmas?

Mine are:

1. An insanely expensive and elaborate gift wrapping tutorial where she hand wraps each gift in sage linen cloth and finishes it with a sprig of rosemary - that Ali grew and cut from the garden.

2. Christmas cooking that she gives a fancy name and thinks is really impressive but is just a basic pasta bake or something

3. Taking a week of 'personal time' off the internet because 'this time of year is so stressful' and filming more than one video a week is too much for a woman that has no real job, knowledge, skills or work ethic.

4. An incredibly elaborate video timelapse of her decorating the Christmas tree only at the very end to promote a brand we all know she doesn't use

Let me know what your predictions are!
Great post.

5. Best Country wear to wear on Christmas Day (including Loubs) *AD
6. Best skincare to wear on Christmas Day *AD
7. Best perfume to wear on Christmas Day *AD
8. Best wine to drink on Christmas Day *AD
9. Best Boohoo/Karen Millen outfit to wear leading up to Christmas Day *AD
10. Best (re) GIFT to give to your husband of convenience/paid BFF/Employed YT an IG comment deleter

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Scene 3. Woodland Clearing. Day.

As the curtain rises we see that @Morest has parked her Supersonic Fighter Jet in the clearing and is nowhere to be seen. She must have trundled off with her petrol can to enable herself to re-fuel. There is a muntjac sitting in the cockpit and 2 pheasant peck and strut all over the fuselage. @Elle Belle has tied a thick rope to the front of the plane and is straining valiantly with all of her might to try and pull it offstage. At the tail of the jet we see @Milking Keynes and @Miscanthus with their backs stuck into it trying to move the jet forwards. @Miss Trunchpole bursts onto the stage carrying a large tree branch. She is furious. Sniff and Scratch, her 2 puppies bark at her heels. They are equally furious.

@Miss Trunchpole Right! That’s it! If I’ve warned you once I’ve warned you a thousand times you are not allowed to break down here today! The dog I got from the Brownies for three pounds when I was a girl might be in tonight’s scene. I’m going to give you a jolly good thrashing!

She thrashes the jet with her tree branch. Repeatedly.

BLACKOUT

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Hmm, I wonder which 'Lydia' personality we're getting tonight ? The lisping, 'potato up mah bum' walking, doe-eyed 5 year old Lydiot, bitchy fanging ( hi @Elle Belle ) Lydiot as seen on Ali's vlogs, hyper over-the-top happy Lydiot, horse & hound Lydiot or gardener / interior decorator / chef Lydiot.
Place yer bets Tattlers !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Am I late to the game? Did anyone else know that Bolly has an insta? Why doesn’t Lidl ever tag the account when she’s with bollocks? She couldn’t possibly stand cawwie and her dog getting more followers than her family account...it’s not private either so I doubt Carrie would mind 🙄
I’ve not read all the thread so this may have been mentioned but I don’t think most dogs can be taken for runs. I see people in the park running with all types of breeds and it upsets me as I read that dogs will just keep going, even if they are about to drop with exhaustion. And then it’s bad for their joints etc. I know some dogs must be able to but what breed is Bolly? I hope Carrie did her homework.

Reactions: 12
Hmm, I wonder which 'Lydia' personality we're getting tonight ? The lisping, 'potato up mah bum' walking, doe-eyed 5 year old Lydiot, bitchy fanging ( hi @Elle Belle ) Lydiot as seen on Ali's vlogs, hyper over-the-top happy Lydiot, horse & hound Lydiot or gardener / interior decorator / chef Lydiot.
Place yer bets Tattlers !!!
I’m going for overdressed in overpriced polyester with Louboutins being all happy clappy but still bitching at Ali about decorating the tree. Mixed in with doe eyed 5 year old Lydiot gushing about how much she loves Christmas, it’s such a special time of year for her and Ali, they had such wonderful childhood Christmas’ so much so they even chose to get married at Christmas and it’s their 3rd anniversary this year 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.