Lydia Millen #47 I dish what I can't take, yes my followers are fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many of the “followers” have exactly four or five posts, all created at the same time so definitely fake as hell.

Reactions: 20
I’m Swedish and I’ve never heard the name Boe either. As SuperB mentioned “Bo” is a male name often used by older men but not Boe.
Boe is not even a word and it doesn’t means “sweets”.
Actually, Boe seems to be the old norse (fornnordiska) spelling of the modern day name Bo. Its literal meaning is "to live (somewhere)/to be settled somewhere". I tried to find it in a database for all of the names written on runestones in Scandinavia but I can't find any hard evidence there, the only place that mentions this is Wikipedia.
Coincidentally Bolly is actually also a old norse name in the database (but written as Bolli/Bulli) meaning "something round". I will do further research, something to keep me occupied while I wait for my covid test results to come back Maybe we can sense a trend with the names here?

All this dog talk reminds me of our dog. We had to put him down this year after 15 amazing years together. He was a shih tzu, the light of my life, my absolutely best friend... All I know is that Lydiot certainly isn't deserving of the pure, unconditional, genuine love a dog gives you. It really boils my piss that she even considers getting another pet!!

(Edited: clarifications)

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
So Megan Ellaby (i think she’s great) is working with mullberry, I wonder if this is why Lidl is a) about to start working with them Or b) knows they are working with influencers and is sniffing round and begging!

Reactions: 23
Just watched a couple of "people who beg for free shit" oopps sorry "influencers" and 1 question I have :

I work sometimes 14 hours a day and I still have time to prepare a meal from scratch .... all I see these ppl doing is using packets of this and these food delivery (begged) companies in their Kitchens .... Is this the new normal please someone help me out ... I mean how hard it is to make pasta (Granted I am Italian so Mamma taught me well) or make a pie or make a casserole?

All this crap in a packet is surely not good for you or shit shoved in a thermocrap ..etc etc

Answers on the back of a postcard please xx

oh and PS: Are Range Rover just giving away effing cars to anyone ... Lydia/ victoria and Elle darby and the list goes on ... WTF .... If there was ever I car I originally wanted, you just "Influenced me not to". That is not a crack at the brand but .."Like stinking fish and all that as the saying goes".

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
it would be 50% off original price then 5% off the discounted price right? not 55% off the original price? (bad at math... *le sigh*)
If the price was 100 it would be 100*0.5*0.95 =/= 100*(0.5-0.05)
0.5*0.95= 0.457 (you pay 45.7% of the og price and not 45%, your discount is 100-45.7=52.5%)

Edit: ups there was a mistake 0.5*0.95=0.475 I mixed the 7 and the 5 up. You pay 47.5% of the og price and have a discount of 52.5% still)

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Hi I have been doing the same, messaging the companies on instagram in a polite manner informing them they are cheapening their brand by associating with her.

Reactions: 25
Lydia in her 20s seem she would of been so much fun. It must be so weird for her friends who knew her back then to now is like 2 different people

Reactions: 12
You can complain to us by:

make a complaint by completing our online complaints form (click continue below), or by calling us via the details below. If you encounter any error messages when using our online form, please contact us at enquiries@asa.org.uk - though please note we don't accept complaints via this email address.
You will need:

information about the ad, including where and when you saw it
if possible, a photo, video or screenshot of the ad (please note, if we do not have sufficient detail to help us to locate the ad you have concerns about, we may not be able to proceed with an assessment of your complaint)
if you're complaining online, a few minutes to fill in our form

It looks like the ASA route could work if we went down the route of fraudulent behaviour on the ads. Do we have evidence of fraudulent accounts that are liking?

Reactions: 8
Hi! Long time lurker, first time commenting. I bumped into Lydia on YouTube a year ago or so. I liked her for about to videos, and then it stopped. I couldnt for the life of me understand why so many people watched and loved her. Back then i found her to be a fake, annoying bitch, but I kept on watching for what i think was fascination. I googled her and came across Tattle. I’ve been reading on here and agreeing to Everything. I still hate-watch her from time to time! She is getting worse and worse. Both as a human being but also as an «influencer».

Plus I have to say you guys are hilarious and witty!

I feel like I have to add that English isn’t my native language, so sorry for maybe not explaining myself that well

Reactions: 48
It’s deception if someone is using fake bots to generate likes or comments about endorsements and we have proof.

Reactions: 16
Ad fraud (also referred to as Invalid Traffic) is concerned with theory and practice of fraudulently representing online advertisement impressions, clicks, conversion or data events in order to generate revenue.

Reactions: 12
He looks unwell Lost so much weight his face is caving in and even his skin tone he looks malnourished What a shame he was an attractive guy a few years ago
He looks into the camera trying to smeyes...but it just looks like he loves himself .

Reactions: 10
You are more understandable than Lydia and Ali when they post. I'm not English as well.. people here are very forgiving (for that at least )

He looks into the camera trying to smeyes...but it just looks like he loves himself .
Since no one else does, he has to.

Reactions: 21
Brilliant again (as always) and I love that it seems extra bitchy this thread. well done.

Reactions: 13
I think as long as we don’t personally attack the person (defamation). You can highlight with evidence that the likes are not genuine nor are the followers. This is an account which heavily endorses products therefore should be investigated as this is deemed fraudulent behaviour and is falsely attracting people to spend money based on fraudulent factors (followers and likes). State this isn’t a personal attack this is to ask why accounts which dont follow the ad practices which you outline as well as Facebook are allowed to go against your code of conduct.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.