Lydia Millen #47 I dish what I can't take, yes my followers are fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t help but think she is either playing nice to heritage to get the wardrobes done or she is digging at Josie for having a similar wardrobe.
She can’t just wish someone a happy birthday without making it about herself! Why have enemies when you can be friends with Lydia!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Shes taken the bow off.
You’re right. The picture I uploaded here last week was the one they were advertising on the charity site which looks nothing like this. Thank god she saw sense and took that wonky bow off though.

Reactions: 8
No Lydia, I don’t remember you fawning over the new phone cases that you’re being paid to promote, I do however remember the chunky LV one that didn’t fit your phone 😂 On a side note, pray tell what shade is your foundation? Wotsit or Tango? 🤔🤔 Looking verrrrrrry orange!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
No Lydia, I don’t remember you fawning over the new phone cases that you’re being paid to promote, I do however remember the chunky LV one that didn’t fit your phone 😂 On a side note, pray tell what shade is your foundation? Wotsit or Tango? 🤔🤔 Looking verrrrrrry orange!
at what point is that racial appropriation? she's darker then me!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ideal of Sweden is the tacky company that is known for zero integrity as a brand and they spam every influencer they can get a hold of.
Their products are always on sale online and in stores and the quality is cheap made in china plastic crap like GLOBY so this fits Lydia perfect.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
also whoever had the ‘lydiamillenbuysfollowers’ / ‘lydiamillenfraud’ ig and twitter that was great. Whoever is responsible for it needs to keep posting and not let it die out! And tag her in the posts so when people search her name it comes up on ig and twitter
If she gets tagged she’ll report the account and get it closed down

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Also, does anyone follow her on Pinterest? I was flicking through it the other day and I swear I saw she had pinned a load of these god awful slogan t shirts with phrases like “plant lady” and Italian slogans. tit she would never in a million years actually wear. Just been to see if I can screen shot it for you all and she’s either deleted them or put them on a secret board. Doesn’t FROW have a clothing collection coming out soon.....? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 Here’s to the next Glo disaster!
Going for the easy cheap tit to produce and sell again. I don't understand, she has 0 vision, 0 ambition.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I swear this isn’t the same wreath she showed in her video! Where is the wonky ribbon? This one seems more colourful.
Looks really homemade and the florist is charging 100 GBP for it! Some of the wreaths on the florist's website look way nicer and yet cost lesser. Prob Lidl has asked for a % of the sales like 20 quid per wreath ( since she supposedly co-created it :ROFLMAO: ) and hence the price hike...

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I am not even joking when I say that I had a peep at the bots before I went to bed and was looking at the pics, I couldn’t get to sleep because they are so creepy looking 😭😭😭😭
I reported her to instagram i was that incensed as i too looked at the bots some didnt even have names just a sequence of numbers how the hell does she get away with it as it dilutes her credibility....fake followers to make herself seem popular what a Lydiot 😡

WHAT does this verbal diarrhoea even mean? Impossible to tell if it’s good or bad? I’m pretty sure a Tsunami killing thousands, destroying homes and livelihoods, is certainly not a good thing! Go back to being an electrician, pretty sure an electric shock to the brain might do you some good.

word salads.....what a plonker he makes himself sound as he spouts tosh! 😃

Reactions: 19
So madam has taken time off and didn’t post on Monday, but of course she has time to post #ads on IG 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
I drew and cut out a pair of paper peepers for my friend at work. We used to put them behind his glasses (in front of his eyes) so he could nap. Of course it simply resulted in us crying with laughter.
Would explain why Ali's eyes look so dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just watched her IG and ruining that Holland Copper felt hat by cutting the sides to insert Kirby grips to secure it! It was too small for her and she had to wear it tilted back on her head. If it fitted properly it would not have to have been worn titled nor vandalised by cutting the sides for the grips! What an ignorant idiot! Proper fitting hats are meant to fit the head so they don’t blow off! How does she think bald mans wear hats from expensive hat shops like Bates! £500 a hat! Idiot!

Reactions: 25
True. Could it be that they meant to call him ‘beau’ which actually means handsome in french, but they spelled it ‘the English way’ = boe ? It’s just a supposition though
No, they actually said it is a Nordic name (you know Vikings..like our teenager Alex is one).

‘Even the girls in The office are shopping’ WOW! she even looks down on her friends. Even they are shopping, really? As if the girls in the office and us mere peasants shop as well. She realises her sole job is to encourage people to shop right? So why is she acting as if it is a big surprise people are actually shopping 🤷‍♀️ She is such a bleeping witch 🤦‍♀️

That would be exciting viewing. Josie has loose lips and is constantly bitching and slagging off brands and companies. She will most definitely witch about Lydia, would probably even mention her by name too. I get the feeling whatever Lydia does, Josie will be twice as nasty back! She comes across as some weak, little granny but she is, in my opinion worse than Lydia. Lydia is a weakling, where as Josie doesn’t back down.
Josie is a Karen, she will destroy you.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.