Lydia Millen #47 I dish what I can't take, yes my followers are fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I was certain she'd do that. She's known for a month she'd have to skip at least one vlog to be able to keep content in advance for #Christmaswiththebeggars. Yet, she only announces the day of posting there won't be any vlog.
You wait till vlogmas actually starts and she comes down with something that leaves her bed ridden or she will be ‘too busy’ to film and have Carrie edit a video for every day. Remember they do vlogmas different at the millen-Gordon household, they barely do it at all.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Lydia's thoughts on Louboutin: "The shoe brand that I love to hate...I've got nothing to justify it...they were pretty and they're probably going to kill my feet"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I just wanted to post that the name has been changed. It’s quite clear that a puppy is coming soon.

Also, note how their other Instagram handles are not correctly linked in the description of Themillengordons Instagram. She must’ve been really sleepy at 4.30pm or whenever the name was changed and couldn’t wait for her team or Ali to do it properly 😁
Well at least little boe has already beat lumi with followers. I mean he is quite literally the cutest little thing ever.... but I don't know why they all have separate accounts for their pets. Whatever.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
.... but I don't know why they all have separate accounts for their pets. Whatever.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
gifted dog food
gifted dog toys
gifted dog beds
gifted dog grooming
gifted dog monthly box
gifted various pet supplies
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Curby grip🤣 she is supposed to be a fashion vlogger who is supposed to have knowledge about fashion, beauty and hair and all things related and she doesn’t know it’s a called a Kirby grip!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Got to add would one not google check out spelling etc? I’m a lawyer and I always check spelling and google stuff if I’m ever in doubt of spelling or anything! It’s called using common sense!
Quite a few legal eagles on this thread ... our lil narc doesn't seem to have enabled her autocorrect as well:unsure:

Still flogging her Globby shite but has not showcased any of Jamie Genevieve's make up.
20201124_085430.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Lydia's thoughts on Louboutin: "The shoe brand that I love to hate...I've got nothing to justify it...they were pretty and they're probably going to kill my feet"
At 18.30 she says she's "over" trying to be taller and that although Ali is "much taller" (than her) she doesn't need to be "up there". 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Quite a few legal eagles on this thread ... our lil narc doesn't seem to have enabled her autocorrect as well:unsure:

Still flogging her Globby shite but has not showcased any of Jamie Genevieve's make up.
View attachment 321989
She doesn’t show/share anything she isn’t paid to share. That’s why you never see her supporting any of her ‘friends’
She most likely has her team email these smaller influencers and be like I’ll send you the globy kit for free under the condition that you show it off for this length of time on your stories and then I will repost you to my story. That way the smaller influencer gets followers and engagement and Lydia is able to get rid of the back stock.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
So, I was certain she'd do that. She's known for a month she'd have to skip at least one vlog to be able to keep content in advance for #Christmaswiththebeggars. Yet, she only announces the day of posting there won't be any vlog.
How much forward planning or professionalism does she show? None - that’s how important her job is to her. She’s known all year she is doing Vlogmas. She has nothing at all in her repertoire to tide her over for one vlog...Vlogmas is going to be disappointing this year. You can see it coming. I can just imagine in my company if I said I’m going to bed because I’ve worked all day and now my nail is broken. Utterly pathetic.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
How much is the HC hat she put a hole in? I mean what idiot (apart from Lydia) would do that? just buy a hat that fits!

Reactions: 21
Anyone else thinks she’s copying @fashioninflux (3mill followers) with all the DIY fashion hacks? But of course Lidl has been doing these for years (but only showing us now)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Brands don't gift their product to influencers months after their launch! Unless of course they have a warehouse of them going rotten because no one wants to buy them!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When Frow said she saw somewhere that Boe comes from French and Scandinavian, and means ssweets... lol, you wish. Don't know what it comes from in Scandie, but from an etymology research, it all comes from Gallic french words boue, boeuf, bouse (mud, beef, cow dung). The word BOEuf which means beef, comes from Boe in gallic, which refers to mud, to someone who lives in a muddy dirty place, to cow dung.
True. Could it be that they meant to call him ‘beau’ which actually means handsome in french, but they spelled it ‘the English way’ = boe ? It’s just a supposition though

Reactions: 9
A tiktok account covered a story on another influencer so I commented this and sent her about Lydia's fake followers, waiting on a reply. I won't put their name cuz don't want Lydia stopping it happening
Any news yet? Man I hope that this lifts off, she really needs to be sorted. Although I don't have TikTok, I'd love to see this happening. Do you know if this person has any other social media?

Reactions: 5
Look at Lydia buying followers and bots and them coming in by the minute. I’ve taken a screen recording it’s hilarious. They’re all posting the same “content” so...

Edit: dammit it won’t load looks like you have to download the video!? Anyway it’s a screen recording on my phone of all the bits after refreshing her followers coming in thick and fast hahah!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
What do you think her excuse for not finishing the upcoming vlogmas will be?
She never follows through with it.
Will she need time for herself again? Pretend excuse she’s hanging out with her family (she won’t, she hates them)? Too busy unboxing and moving around all her hoarding tit in the house? Throwing out Ali’s closet room in order to make one big mirror room where she can look at herself? Need more time to abuse her animals?

I’m curious!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.