Lydia Millen #47 I dish what I can't take, yes my followers are fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

They are both sympathetic with a silent "sym"

Reactions: 48
Honestly I don't think she'll get that far past the lightning crotch and oversensitive nipples before the baby even arrives. Unfortunately I'm going through this myself at the moment (currently 37 weeks pregnant) and I cannot imagine her dealing.
ahh full term!! How exciting! Good luck for your Labour, all the best

Reactions: 18
Says 937,000 just now when I checked.

Reactions: 12
I wonder what Lydia would do if she had the frantic life Georgie Coleridge Cole had? Surprisingly, GCC never shows us vlogs of her hyper-lapsing her washing, clearing her cupboards out or buying orange slices and rusty stars...Lydia exhausts herself doing the tiny amount she does do...there is no fresh injection of interesting people, interesting concepts or ideas. Now she has become a purveyor of wine...The icebergs are gathering and the ship isn’t seaworthy.

Reactions: 26
I'm in the UK and I only know of houses having names when they are really old or being named when someone has built their own home.
Every house in my village has a name. It's a 'countryside' thing!

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love sent to me.....six bougie (gifted) handbags
5 christmas trees
4 breakable mugs for free
3 diamond encrusted tiaras
2 slaves (from the office) to decorate the trees
and a sausage dog to sit on my knee
Surely the six raised beds deserve to be here!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
So she’s drinking a wine in the top 1%, shame she’s not in the top 1% of being a decent human being Cheers LYDIA, hope you have a raging hangover tomorrow

Every house in my village has a name. It's a 'countryside' thing!

Surely the six raised beds deserve to be here!
I added that a few pages back, but not properly!

So she’s drinking a wine in the top 1%, shame she’s not in the top 1% of being a decent human being Cheers LYDIA, hope you have a raging hangover tomorrow
What does that mean? She is drinking something expensive? PETRUS -CHATEAU MARGAUX-LAFITE… or château crap?

Ie the price of his car? Nope don’t think so!
She has probably decanted a bottle of cheap plonk into an empty(expensive bottle)!

Reactions: 8
She has zero knowledge of wine and that came across in her vlog. Nothing about storing Wine, types of grapes, types of wine letting red wine breathe, decanting it, temperature reds should be served, exactly what a rose wine is, what a sparkling wine is the fact that champagne is in fact a sparkling wine only sparkling wine from the champagne region in France can be called champagne, cava is Spanish sparkling wine, Prosecco is Italian sparkling wine and we have chapel down sparkling wine in the uk... The types of wines glasses reds whites and fizz should be served in her wine glasses for red wine would make my husband cringe! I am no wine connoisseur but my husband is so i am accustomed to drinking good wine and continue to learn about it. The types of wine lidl and Aldi drink don’t warrant a wine cellar or room - their games room bar fridges would be suffice. She is devaluing that property - having the basement shower room/toilet and getting it fixed would make more sense. Unless one entertains a lot and or is wine collector what she is doing is just a waste of time money and effort. She’s a fool.

Reactions: 38
If it’s been said before....sorry.
Just think that it is extremely weird that Lidl is happy to wear a freebie ring next to all the other rings which SHOULD have some sentimental connotations. Unsure about the first Chupi ring, if that was genuinely purchased by Ali or again another begging freebie. However I am assuming that the Ali did manage to dig into his own pockets to buy the engagement and wedding rings. Just shows how little empathy, in fact there are insufficient words, as to why you would fill your wedding ring finger up with freebies. To me it totally dilutes the meaning of the rings from Ali and she has reached the lowest level ever, which is saying something
Ali......F&£@ing, bloody grow a pair.

Reactions: 24
It's like her house though.....just sell the house and buy something more suitable. Be honest about things...you want a bigger ring, buy one. Don't keep changing the house and adding to the ring.

If I was Josie I would be so creeped out by Lydia if she got a dachsund. She will beg for an Aga next and her Josie transformation will be complete.

Knowing the way that Lidl can only do things in a lazy, half arsed manner, it's difficult to see how she could have a child, but I expect she would employ staff to bring it up.

Bolly was confined to the basement because he wasn't toilet trained. She will never be able to cope toilet training a mini dachshund. I had to keep putting mine outside very 45 minutes because they can't hold their bladders, even during the night.
She will not cope with a dog. My 6 month puppy is such hard work. She would not put up with the persistent pooping and weeing on the carpets, refusing to eat his meal, the constant chewing of furniture, chewing of clothes etc. Having to be constantly on the ball and watching him throughout the entire day. She would not be able to put her phone/ camera down long enough to take her dog for two long walks and at least an hour or two of play a day!
She would not take her dog religiously to monthly groom appointments and taking him to the vets every other month as his stomach is dodge from what he has picked up in the garden. She would not keep replacing the fence as he insists on chewing it and knocking the panelling down.
My puppy is my prince and he is honestly a best friend for life. Since having him I would happily give up my bags and my London flat for him.
My pup deserves the best and I am more than happy to give him the best insurance, provide him the best raw food, dog toys etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
She is paying a PR person.....he's definitely earning his money with her!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.