Lydia Millen #46 Farmer's wife impersonator, comment terminator, raised beds see ya later!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry guys, but who is Claire and what is the beef between them?? I’m not very savvy with big influencers, avoid them!

does anyone else always feel gobsmacked at how many blokes lick his ass in the comments?! Didn’t know blokes behaved like that! Although predict they are mainly wannabe influencers. I proper cringe when I read the comments! Ally of the same people though pulling the same parted mouth gormless poses
I just assumed the guys 'licking his arse' were gay and find him sexy. Ohh I dont know if I like the licking arse and gay in the same sentence, ohh now its getting worse. Just as well I am at the end of the thread ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is this what she asks her doctor for when going for more filler ''Can you make my face more sympathetic" ? Guess the doctor thought she wanted a Cruella face that matched her personality. That's why using the right words are important Lydiot !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I just assumed the guys 'licking his arse' were gay and find him sexy. Ohh I dont know if I like the licking arse and gay in the same sentence, ohh now its getting worse. Just as well I am at the end of the thread ;-)
What is so bad about what you just wrote? I will forgive but not forget .. not every gay licks arse! Plus your post is a little bit distasteful to gays ... not every guy on instagram with a great body that is Heterosexual is an arselicker trying to be gay to pander to a homosexual audience ..... even if we are the ones that buy the most crap from these influencers .. sorry but you really fucked up with that post! Homophobic and insulting!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone notice how miserable she looks in Ali’s vlogs but not her own?

Reactions: 22
What is so bad about what you just wrote? I will forgive but not forget .. not every gay licks arse! Plus your post is a little bit distasteful to gays ... not every guy on instagram with a great body that is Heterosexual is an arselicker trying to be gay to pander to a homosexual audience ..... even if we are the ones that buy the most crap from these influencers .. sorry but you really fucked up with that post! Homophobic and insulting!
I did wonder, I am in no way homophobic and do hate insulting people its just that sometimes no matter what you say someone takes offence. But I did always think the guys who commented found him sexy, I mean he isn't an unpleasant looking man. I think you may have misunderstood me though, I don't think that Ali is pandering to gay guys??

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I did wonder, I am in no way homophobic and do hate insulting people its just that sometimes no matter what you say someone takes offence. But I did always think the guys who commented found him sexy, I mean he isn't an unpleasant looking man. I think you may have misunderstood me though, I don't think that Ali is pandering to gay guys??
He is pandering to the Gay community and its really distasteful ... but 2 wrongs dont make a right and the comment about arselicking and gays in your post was not nice ....I have had to combat against all types of confrontation in life ... its not nice and it may seem petty to anyone who is perceived as "Normal" but it's hard... and I never thought about it before but as I get older I realise it's not right.
Sorry if it came across hard but I always say to people to put yourself in that persons shoes and walk a mile ..... its completely different

Reactions: 15
Vlog Thursday 19th November

- She's donated a wreath for a children's mental health charity. I see you're temporarily back to being pleasant again, Lydia. To what drug do we owe this pleasure to?
- She shows the sage green tea towels sent from a follower. She's had tea towels from this company before, but they matched the old kitchen. She loves how we all know her so well. I don't. I have a question, Lydia. Did you major in assholism or are you just a natural in this field?
- Since last year, when she did the homeless sleep-out, she likes to do something like this at this time of year. It coincides with hitting 900K followers with a new giveaway. It involves a handbag. She's not saying anymore though. Let me know when you're able to emotionally process me calling out on your bullshit. I'll be here.
- She's had confirmation that the family office will be done in time for Christmas. She's so excited. It's her priority. You have your whole life to be an asshole Lydia. Why are you trying to use it all before Christmas?
- She's been putting together an edit of wines with Virgin Wines. Their motto is life is too short for boring wine. It's £95.88. I knew she hadn't become cultured without a monetary incentive. Pisstified. The state of being equal parts of pissed off and mystified.
- Lumi brought a mouse into the hall. Ali caught it with his bare hands and shows it to the camera. I'd say it's less furry than Lydia's eyebrows. But that's not of my business.
- She's opened the new Christmas wreath. She goes oh my goodness babeeee. She says shall we put it straight up. Before Ali answered, she goes come on to him. With that, how can we help the world revolve more around you today, Lydia?
- She's had the delivery of dreams arrive. The latest addition to her wedding stack. Its fugly. It's gifted. Standard. She says it's the dream. The dream has eight letters. So does bullshit. Ironic isn't it.
- Lumi's temperament hasn't changed around Bolly. She says it looks promising about getting a dog, but they're still having more talks. 50 shades of so done with this. Just get the dog already.
- She's ordered more rustic Christmas decorations. She likes them because they can't get rusty because they're already rustic. More pheasant feathers. And bird ornaments. Settle down, I can't take the excitement.
- She finds reorganising therapeutic. Explains why you do it all the time then, Lydia. She even organised her faffing cupboard. She's sold lots of things, most of them to her friends. And you wonder why you find it difficult to make friends. Your problem is not knowing you're the problem.
- She's breaking Lauren's balls by asking her should she keep or sell each item. If dignity was money. You could maybe buy a soda.
- They've moved Lumi's food and water bowls because they looked and smelt disgusting in the kitchen. Where you ask? In the laundry room. Not on the floor. No, that would be far too sensible. On the surfaces. So, that's all the clean laundry no longer clean then. White was so last month anyway.
- She's had a sort out of all her alcohol. Her fancy champagnes are warm though. She says they'll be having a hell of a party, and as they're redoing the games room next year, they may as well trash it. Just when I thought I couldn't dislike you any more. You prove me wrong by saying more stupid tit.
- She's selling her orchids, as she doesn't like them, as they remind her of a posh London hotel and that's not what she wants her house to look like. I thought I almost heard you start talking about aesthetics again, but I could not hear you over my internal hope that you'd shut the duck up.
Brilliant @Elle Belle Are you sure it's good for your mental health to spare us and watch this crap?
Thank you for making it so funny ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's from the video featuring Winston the cat 🙂

View attachment 316963
This is is so immature and not elegant at all!

Not at all! I mean no offence but I've seen livelier looking wreaths at a funeral.
Her whole Christmas decor this year is going to be an underwhelming shambles. She is going to have 4 or 5 trees covered in burlap and feathers, with dried oranges, rusty stars, aged bronzed urns and shearling bauble's. All sounds very festive :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
She’s going the compete opposite of last few years flashy and glamour look! Her tastes change the weather!

Reactions: 6
He is pandering to the Gay community and its really distasteful ... but 2 wrongs dont make a right and the comment about arselicking and gays in your post was not nice ....I have had to combat against all types of confrontation in life ... its not nice and it may seem petty to anyone who is perceived as "Normal" but it's hard... and I never thought about it before but as I get older I realise it's not right.
Sorry if it came across hard but I always say to people to put yourself in that persons shoes and walk a mile ..... its completely different
I truly didnt mean to insult you (or anyone) but am enjoying this conversation, I too am old, a white lady who grew up in a very white community but have spent many years working with people of different cultures and backgrounds so I would hate to think I am in any way disrespectful to others. For me it really was using the words arselicking that was a bit strange, for me the odd feck and witch is about as blue as my language gets on these threads. So do you think he is pandering to a gay audience? See this is what I meant, I always thought he was and am interested/pleased that you find it distasteful because I will admit I always thought it was a bit strange as I always thought the items he showcased and his real lifestyle we just at odds with each other. I dont really read too many of his comments to his audience so cant really comment on that part.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is is so immature and not elegant at all!

She’s going the compete opposite of last few years flashy and glamour look! Her tastes change the weather!
It's so strange. It's normal for people to grow and for their tastes to change but I've never come across somebody who takes a complete 180 every few months.

Reactions: 13
Her lips look absolutely shocking - the top one is like a shelf!!

Just saw this comment on Ali's vlog, I'm creased:

Dolly Dexter
Dolly Dexter
1 day ago
Had to laugh when Ali was explaining his new camera and it’s “popping” issues. That’s probably the nearest the poor guy has had to a “sticky muff” in years LOL 😂!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That wreath, no offence, is as boring as duck.
Why doesn’t she show how you can have fun making your own? Too much effort?
Here’s one I made earlier. I make loads of different ones and friends love them as presents. It brings the warm and fuzzies.
View attachment 316836
I saw on we are twin set they did a jo malone one. She is no working with them anymore I assume. Next!

Reactions: 8
I truly didnt mean to insult you (or anyone) but am enjoying this conversation, I too am old, a white lady who grew up in a very white community but have spent many years working with people of different cultures and backgrounds so I would hate to think I am in any way disrespectful to others. For me it really was using the words arselicking that was a bit strange, for me the odd feck and witch is about as blue as my language gets on these threads. So do you think he is pandering to a gay audience? See this is what I meant, I always thought he was and am interested/pleased that you find it distasteful because I will admit I always thought it was a bit strange as I always thought the items he showcased and his real lifestyle we just at odds with each other. I dont really read too many of his comments to his audience so cant really comment on that part.
Anyone who uses tags like #gay #gaylifestyle #homo #grindr is completely using Gay culture to support their own needs ...I hate being that witch that has to make people aware that Gay culture is not a fad but a real subject ... I am hating myself writing this now .. but u asked for it lol!!!.
We created ballroom .. look at Pose on Netflix .. will say no more but that I love Vogue by Madonna lol!!!
We have more stylists in the world that are gay .. YSL / GUCCI/ Dolce&gabbanna/dsquared/McQueen/Zac posen/Versace...I could go on but it is vulgar.
The fact that SATC WAS BASED AROUND GAY CULTURE makes alot of sense ... its exaggerated but true ... we are alot of extroverts in life because society makes us like that ... the constant fight to be heard is real. So for some fake Hetero model to tag us in a post is a little bit disgusting ... Ali thinks or thought it was cute but in reality if you watch films about stonewall and Marsha Simpson and Paris is Burning you would realise it's not a joke or a tag line .... It is life! xxx

Bit emotional but true ... love u guys xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Is the thermomixer broken or is Lydia punishing us by withholding her and Ali’s absolutely fascinating cooking skills on camera?
By chance after us tattlers discussing it they both have stopped including their meals in their latest vlogs except for the take away roast.

Lydia please don’t do this to us!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
NEW THREAD!

Lydia Millen ... your life needs to be forbidden.... but with all the bots unhidden ... you will be undoubtedly be bedridden.

Anyone who uses tags like #gay #gaylifestyle #homo #grindr is completely using Gay culture to support their own needs ...I hate being that witch that has to make people aware that Gay culture is not a fad but a real subject ... I am hating myself writing this now .. but u asked for it lol!!!.
We created ballroom .. look at Pose on Netflix .. will say no more but that I love Vogue by Madonna lol!!!
We have more stylists in the world that are gay .. YSL / GUCCI/ Dolce&gabbanna/dsquared/McQueen/Zac posen/Versace...I could go on but it is vulgar.
The fact that SATC WAS BASED AROUND GAY CULTURE makes alot of sense ... its exaggerated but true ... we are alot of extroverts in life because society makes us like that ... the constant fight to be heard is real. So for some fake Hetero model to tag us in a post is a little bit disgusting ... Ali thinks or thought it was cute but in reality if you watch films about stonewall and Marsha Simpson and Paris is Burning you would realise it's not a joke or a tag line .... It is life! xxx

Bit emotional but true ... love u guys xxx
Here can you see our homeboi gay fishing. I mean it's an old pic and maybe he was experimenting or is indeed bi. As for the casual gay fishing of hetero male folks I can only say I see it like you do. They try to profit of the gay men demographic.
1605826882407.png

NEW THREAD!

Lydia Millen ... your life needs to be forbidden.... but with all the bots unhidden ... you will be undoubtedly be bedridden.
Can you link it please?

• Wow
NEW THREAD!

Hmmm .. I believe my thread title won no? 86 votes. (I don't know how to start a new thread and add the fun polls you all do) ❤

Lydia Millen #46 - I dish what I can't take, Yes my followers are fake, I'm a passive-aggressive bore, if you don't like it there's the door. xx

Hmmm .. I believe my thread title won no? 86 votes. (I don't know how to start a new thread and add the fun polls you all do) ❤

Lydia Millen #46 - I dish what I can't take, Yes my followers are fake, I'm a passive-aggressive bore, if you don't like it there's the door. xx
You mean Lydia Millen #47 :D
I can start a new thread but zero idea for a poll and it would be good if someone provides me with a tl;dr I can add.

If someone has a poll idea they should start the thread.

Reactions: 5
Here can you see our homeboi gay fishing. I mean it's an old pic and maybe he was experimenting or is indeed bi. As for the casual gay fishing of hetero male folks I can only say I see it like you do. They try to profit of the gay men demographic.
View attachment 317208

Can you link it please?
EAXCTLY........... The fact that a Heterosexual guy can post this tit using as ahashtag #Gay makes my blood boil .....You have a good body Ali but please keep it for your wife (hmmm) or your own audience... A fake gay is like a gay for pay babes xxxx Friendly advice x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.