Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Vlog Monday 16th November

- She's not had a wink of sleep. She's tried the best part of the week to get Lumi and Winston acquainted. She's heartbroken to let us know it hasn't worked out. I hate to say told you so. Just kidding. I love that shit.
- It's apparently all Lumi's fault. It was like Lynx all over again. Lynx used to bully Lumi. Lumi's not really a cats' cat. She says Lumi's fine with dogs though. There are three certainties in life: death, taxes and this fucknut is up to something.
- Winston's mum is keeping him now. Anyone else think this has been staged? A cat is not going to fill the furry hole within her heart. Sometimes when dealing with some people do you ever think yep I'm about to make my first voodoo doll?
- She hates being vulnerable in her vlogs, as she knows people on the internet will stick the knife in and say she's such a selfish person for doing this. Let's not make this more complicated than it needs to be, Lydia. If you don't want to be called out on your shit, don't act shitty.
- She doesn't know what she's going to do now. She says she's going to get a pony or something. I spy with my little eye something beginning with twat.
- She has some bits to order from MyTheresa. She's doing a how to shop online, as some people find it daunting. She's fine with ordering floaty dresses online, but bodycon dresses and trousers she worries about. Usually Max Mara trousers are too big for her, so she's gambling with it. I wonder if clouds ever look down on us and think, hey that one's shaped like an idiot?
- She's buying more Christian Louboutin boots. And Nude So Kate's. She's building up her collection. As they make her feel powerful. Thanks Lydia for reminding me why I don't feel guilty for disliking you.
- She's stroking Lumi and says aww you're just not good at making friends like mummy. This hit differently. Some self-awareness. At long FRICKIN' last.
- She's going to read Good Housekeeping. Yesterday she spent far too long staring at her phone and whenever she's spends too long on her phone she massively feels the affects of it. Sames girl. These Tattle threads move quick.
- Winston has gone back home now. He pissed all over her in the car. Winston is my RL hero.
- She's bought 3 different pairs of tights and thought she'd show us them. A tight haul. Let that sink in. She's bought cashmere tights for over £100. They have no support though. Much like the blood supply to her brain.
- She's bought another Alexander McQueen belt. It's too big. Obviously. Certain noises drive me insane. Like your voice. That's a big one.
- She likes her new Louboutin Boots as they elongate her legs. Fascinating, Lydia. How did you learn to say 'I'm not a short ass' in so many different ways?
- She needs a big reorganise as her house is out of sorts. It's really unsettling her. Your life is so dull. Not even a Morgan Freeman voiceover could make it sound any better.
- Ali and her have had a chat about what they want to do about another pet. She mentioned to him a pony, but she's not started her horse riding lessons. She's convinced Ali to get a puppy. Enthralling. We would never have guessed it was leading up to this. Never. Who votes a daschund like Josie and FROW? 🙋🏼‍♀️ Be careful when you follow the masses Lydia though. Sometimes the m is silent.
- She likes going for walks, but doesn't always want to pester Ali, so she can take the dog instead. They're at the point of their lives when they're ready for this next step. I'm doubtful. I question if you can ever tie your own shoelaces.
- She's had a life coaching session. She highlights she doesn't work under anyone or have appraisals, so it's good for refocusing. FOLLOWER FEEDBACK, Lydia. She needs to focus her energies in the right place. Did you know narcissist spelled backwards is asshole? Well if you can't make shit up, then so can I.
- She says she's going to boss her evening. She's doing laundry. She actually time lapsed this. I have two words for you, Lydia. GET HELP.
- She's been watching Fleur's vlogs and noticed she irons her pyjamas. It gave her a warm feeling. Now her pyjamas are ironed. Hi Lydia. 👋🏽 Cawwee needs to make you a #1 Tattle fan trophy pronto.
- She has a meeting with the Karen Millen team. So she decides to wear an Isabel Marant wrap dress, which she likes as well it's wrappy. She said the meeting was very exciting, but she can't say until next year. Oh, the suspense. It's a bird. It's a plane. No, I remembered it's the flying fuck I don't give. It's obviously edit #2 really.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

JMD

Lydia Millen #46 - I dish what I can't take, Yes my followers are fake, I'm a passive-aggressive bore, if you don't like it there's the door. xx

- I really hope karma ends up biting her in the ass, I'm appalled by her replies. She got all the engagement she wanted though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Hi Tattlers

For the record, I do not want your unsolicited advice. I looked everywhere. The trash. My head. My empty books. And I couldn't find where I asked for your advice. Don't give it to me. I don't want it. I actually don't. And for those hard of hearing at the back, I'll say it again. I DON'T WANT YOUR ADVICE! Unless for begging purposes. I'm a material girl after all. Madonna is an icon. So am I. And, if you have a problem with me buying bots, cry yourself a river and drown in it lovely. 2020 has been a hard year for us all. Me most though. My biggest achievement of 2020 was surviving 2020. Actually, I deserve a trophy for getting through this week alone without stabbing someone with a fork. I don't wish bad on you all though. You're already ugly and poor.

And saying I'm desperate having a jumble sale. Oh really. You know what that sounds like? Not my problem lovely. I'm in demand. That's why you all have only ten minutes to make your payment. I'm not bossy. I'm aggressively helpful. I don't hate you all enough to wish you were dead, but to know you was plagued by chronic diarrhoea would make me very happy. Speaking of diarrhoea, I've overloaded on carbs this week to counteract being a slothy sloth. Blue whales can eat half a million calories in a single mouthful. Me too in pasta. You ain't special.

I'm glad you all already know about my love of Dachshunds. I thought I'd never posted about this particular absolute favourite, but here we are. I've almost convinced my husband. I told him a puppy is for vlogmas not just for life. I'd jump up and down with joy. But, my boobs are too cement for that nonsense. And, by the way, I'm not copying Fleur, Josie or Frow. I loved Dachshunds first. But, thanks for trying so hard to be like me. I wouldn't want to be like them either. Lumi loves Dachshunds too. She's not good at making friends though, just like her mummy. Caweee reassured me I do have a friend as long as I keep paying her. I guess everyone has an asshole friend. If you don't, you're the asshole.

Is that the time? I need to get changed into my hemmed pyjamas. Intimissiissimmimimoo are such morons only making them for giants. I've only had 3 naps today and still not had a wink of sleep. For no apparent reason though. None at all. Definitely not all the negative feedback. And not any late night bedroom antics. There's no butterflies in this marriage. Whilst laying in bed last night I asked my husband what he would like to do most with my body. Identify it was not the correct answer, Ali. I'd tell him to shut the fuck up, but he already has more balls in his mouth than hungry hippos. It's actually been disturbing reading about how you all love your loved ones. Your husbands must have definitely bought you a pony.

Love Lydia xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90

Flame

Hi everyone, I can't really remember but I'm sure I haven't posted in the Lydia forum before, I have in the Josie one haha. I just have to say I love you guys here, you have really really opened my eyes and freed me in a way! Sounds cheesy I kno but I was a sheep and I didn't have a clue things where gifted etc back in the day, I suffer from low self esteen ect I'm not going to lie and watching other peoples lives on youtube became an obsession for me and I was trying to be someone I wasn't. I'm getting counselling now and feeling better about things and I want to say thank you for exposing these awful fake influences like Lydia, she really is an awful person! I'm probably still going to be a lurker as I'm not good with getting things out on text etc haha but honestly thank you for opening my eyes, I've unfollowed and un subscribed to them all! P.S them bot accounts really creep me out for some reason haha hope she gets found out!

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
713F3BBB-39C5-451C-A019-C02C58966946.jpeg

If she knew her cat, then she wouldn't have agreed to even trial another cat, especially after Lumi being unwell. 🙄

She knows fuck all about fuck all.

The end.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

Sage245

VIP Member
Omg go on her followers. All the accounts look like this - is this a new bot company she’s using??? There are so many of them - like hundreds, all at the top of her follower list. This cannot be right, we HAVE to do something or highlight this to someone

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 77

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Vlog Thursday 19th November

- She's donated a wreath for a children's mental health charity. I see you're temporarily back to being pleasant again, Lydia. To what drug do we owe this pleasure to?
- She shows the sage green tea towels sent from a follower. She's had tea towels from this company before, but they matched the old kitchen. She loves how we all know her so well. I don't. I have a question, Lydia. Did you major in assholism or are you just a natural in this field?
- Since last year, when she did the homeless sleep-out, she likes to do something like this at this time of year. It coincides with hitting 900K followers with a new giveaway. It involves a handbag. She's not saying anymore though. Let me know when you're able to emotionally process me calling out on your bullshit. I'll be here.
- She's had confirmation that the family office will be done in time for Christmas. She's so excited. It's her priority. You have your whole life to be an asshole Lydia. Why are you trying to use it all before Christmas?
- She's been putting together an edit of wines with Virgin Wines. Their motto is life is too short for boring wine. It's £95.88. I knew she hadn't become cultured without a monetary incentive. Pisstified. The state of being equal parts of pissed off and mystified.
- Lumi brought a mouse into the hall. Ali caught it with his bare hands and shows it to the camera. I'd say it's less furry than Lydia's eyebrows. But that's not of my business.
- She's opened the new Christmas wreath. She goes oh my goodness babeeee. She says shall we put it straight up. Before Ali answered, she goes come on to him. With that, how can we help the world revolve more around you today, Lydia?
- She's had the delivery of dreams arrive. The latest addition to her wedding stack. Its fugly. It's gifted. Standard. She says it's the dream. The dream has eight letters. So does bullshit. Ironic isn't it.
- Lumi's temperament hasn't changed around Bolly. She says it looks promising about getting a dog, but they're still having more talks. 50 shades of so done with this. Just get the dog already.
- She's ordered more rustic Christmas decorations. She likes them because they can't get rusty because they're already rustic. More pheasant feathers. And bird ornaments. Settle down, I can't take the excitement.
- She finds reorganising therapeutic. Explains why you do it all the time then, Lydia. She even organised her faffing cupboard. She's sold lots of things, most of them to her friends. And you wonder why you find it difficult to make friends. Your problem is not knowing you're the problem.
- She's breaking Lauren's balls by asking her should she keep or sell each item. If dignity was money. You could maybe buy a soda.
- They've moved Lumi's food and water bowls because they looked and smelt disgusting in the kitchen. Where you ask? In the laundry room. Not on the floor. No, that would be far too sensible. On the surfaces. So, that's all the clean laundry no longer clean then. White was so last month anyway.
- She's had a sort out of all her alcohol. Her fancy champagnes are warm though. She says they'll be having a hell of a party, and as they're redoing the games room next year, they may as well trash it. Just when I thought I couldn't dislike you any more. You prove me wrong by saying more stupid shit.
- She's selling her orchids, as she doesn't like them, as they remind her of a posh London hotel and that's not what she wants her house to look like. I thought I almost heard you start talking about aesthetics again, but I could not hear you over my internal hope that you'd shut the fuck up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Screenshot 2020-11-17 at 01.55.56.png

She's backed herself into some weird lose-lose situation. She's either
  • A heartless bitch who knowingly tortured her cat for 2 years, sleeping soundly at night with the knowledge that Lumi was so stressed and miserable that she was losing fur over Lynx's presence; OR
  • A lazy bitch who didn't even do the most basic research before introducing 2 cats to one another and is rightly being criticised for it even by adoring fans
I guess it shouldn't come as a surprise that she's chosen the former option, which spares her the momentary loss of face at the cost of whatever semblance of compassion that was left. She doesn't deserve any animals in her life as it is.

Screenshot 2020-11-17 at 02.51.23.png

Look, Carrie and Dee, if you're both having to work late replying to comments, you have to COORDINATE. Stick to one lie at a time, please.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Okay guys.. I lurk on here occasionally but I had to set up an account after all these hard of hearing comments and rudely telling people to listen next time 😂 it’s hilarious.

I am deaf (born this way, can hear a little but am pretty much fully deaf). To be honest, I don’t find her comments offensive, even though they actually are) I’ve spent my whole life being stereotyped because I’m deaf and people thinking you’re dumb because you can’t hear etc etc I have grown a thick skin but honestly if I commented on her video and she replied with something like that I would absolutely destroy her lol. You’d think someone with almost ‘1 million’ followers (debatable 😂) would have abit of tact and consider who might be following her. I don’t consider myself to be disabled, although I guess technically I am, I watch YouTube with the subtitles on, although unfortunately (or fortunately?) I can’t watch Lydia’s Instagram stories as she never quotes them!
Maybe rather than life coaching she should spend some money on diversity training 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
B1EBCDF0-93FC-4BAD-8AFA-C7C30730889B.jpeg

Someone's up on their phone way past their 9pm bedtime. Another restless night, Lydia? 😬

I predict ANOTHER 'starting my new life' vlog in 3, 2,... Take 347! 🎬 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

blue_orchid

VIP Member
In one of her recent YT vlogs, Ali is standing at the kitchen island eating either a quiche or frittata...can't recall what it was exactly. However, I was stunned by the massive forkfuls of food he shoved in his mouth. It was disgusting.

They can sit at a 5 star restaurant with other social media whores on a brand trip but there everyone is putting on an act and trying to impress the other. How one eats at home when you're by yourself, naturally, is how one's manners truly are.

Both Ali and Lydiot can continue to perpetrate this country elite, businessman, boss bitch, aristocratic, bitch of the bungalow etc. behavior. However, bottomline, it is evident both these two posers lack basic education, knowledge, intelligence, manners and grace.

Hell, they were both shoving food in their mouths completely hunched over sitting outside at some ski resort. There were other influencers at the table but only these two were hunched over, shoveling food in as if they were raised in a barn. Lydiot did it again in Ali's vlog today. This is who she truly is.

Putting on designer clothing and expensive accessories mean nothing when an adult lacks true intellect, class, grace and manners. That does not come with the amount someone has in their bank account. All the money and pretend character dress up outfits in the world will never change these two greedy, uncouth twats.

In the morning they are runners with their diamond encrusted Apple watches. In the afternoons they are shooting and riding wearing Horse and Hound attire without a single horse or animal in sight. And I'm sure they aren't riding Lumi. Nor shooting her - the farmer does that per Lydia, remember?

In the evenings they sit in their black dungeon with their gifted TV, gifted cushions, gifted artwork, gifted LV trunk pretending to know classic symphony music playing throughout the house. Bitch, please. She wouldn't know Bach from Doja Cat if it slapped her in her fake filled jaw.

And as for the buying of IG followers, no one hacked her account nor is anyone else on her team doing this. This is typical fraudulent behavior by the twit. Remember Globy's fucked up launch, the fraud she committed lying it wasn't some cheap crap made in China? She willingly lies, commits fraud and slaps her name on it all for her greed and profit.

We all know this is Lydiot desperately trying to get to a million followers. However, clearly at least a third of her followers are fake bots. I believe someone on here a while back said some brands will only work with "influencers" that have a million or more followers?

Well, compare the brand work Frow, Amelia, Tamara have been doing compared to Lydiot's Boo Hoo /Karen Millen edit and Nasty Gal hauls. She is desperate as her peers are leaving her in their dust and she seems desperate for cash.

If she was truly rich, she wouldn't be selling clocks for one quid, and demanding people pay her within 10 minutes. A truly rich person would not be begging openly for everything, would have the house paid for in full and own the cars outright. Plus have $ in the bank and they wouldn't be acting like this when jobs were scarce during a pandemic. A rich person wouldn't be begging for things so openly and regularly like this greedy cow.

She also would not be so disgustingly rude, curt and bitchy to her followers. Her responses to people are getting worse and worse. She's a total bitch.

Lydiot is clearly fucking flailing.

Good.

My mom always says "Pride comes before a fall". And I can't wait to watch Lydiot fall from the imaginary pedestal she erected herself upon.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

Dobs

Her replies to some of today's comments really highlight her vindictive and rude personality, just no need for it. Some of these people really do care for animals.
Screen Shot 1.png
Screen Shot 2.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
I don’t even know where to start with the rapid rise in followers, it’s evident it’s not organic and the only person she is fooling is herself. Frow has been extremely vocal in the past about fake followers, it’s interesting she’s remained completely silent on this one despite the fact they crossed the 900k mark around the same time.

Rewinding back to the GHD competition which was announced on her Instagram on 28th August but no winner ever declared. I logged this with the ASA who investigated and provided the following response on 28th October (screenshots attached):

Thank you for contacting us with your concerns about GHD and Lydia Millen.

We’ve assessed the ad you highlighted and, from the information we have, we think it likely to have breached the Advertising Rules that we administer. We are writing to let you know that we have taken steps to address this.

We have explained your concerns to the advertisers and provided guidance to them on the areas that require attention, together with advice on how to ensure that their advertising complies with the Rules.

Thank you once again for taking the time to raise your concerns with us. Comments such as yours help us to understand the issues that matter to consumers and we will keep a record of your complaint on file for use in future monitoring. If you would like more information about our complaint handling principles, please visit our website at https://www.asa.org.uk/Consumers/How-to-complain.aspx.

I held off from sharing here at that point as I wanted to see if she would do the right thing however despite having a ‘team’ at her mercy there’s still no indication a winner has been identified. I’m going to follow up with the ASA but wanted to share on here to see if it triggered any action. I’m sure there will be a thousand reasons why it hasn’t been announced - hair gate & poisoning Lumi are just a few that immediately spring to mind...

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
I watched 5 mins of that vlog purely to read through the comments. WTF was Lydia expecting?? She used the cat twice as clickbait, she knows herself how much 'hate' she gets (constructive criticism) and you're telling me she put that video up not expecting a backlash?? The amount of comments giving her helpful, Kindly worded advice and she is rude and nasty back, and now there's a growing number of comments saying they're more shocked at how rude Lydia's responses are! Most of her replies to people this morning are just 'You know where the door is lovely' How rude and obnoxious!!

Seriously, is she really that thick or does she do it to encourage the comments so she can act the victim even more? I have gone from 5 years ago thinking she was a beautiful, stylish, sweet, humble girl who I used to binge watch and look forward to her videos, to a rather ugly (because she's ruined her face and hair), nasty, boastful, narcissistic, spoil bitch who I loathe and can't even hear her voice for more than a minute!

And I am not a jealous troll - I am older than her, have a lovely family, my house is bigger (and a period property), I live in the country, have a good job that I love, my dream car etc, I am her 'ideal demographic' - so this isn't a case of seeing someone do well for themselves and wanting to drag them back down or being jealous of her material possessions. I love seeing people doing well and making a success out of themselves. What I hate is seeing someone lie and beg and sell a fake persona to hundreds of thousands of people that pay her wage, and seeing all these gullible idiots (like I was) blinded by her lies and not even waking up when she's showing her true colours! Her subscribers put her where she is and she treats them with such utter contempt!

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Lola Faith

VIP Member
OMG WTF is she like! 'unsolicited advice and opinions on my vlog' oh pardon me your fucking majesty, sorry that the peasants (your subscribers) dare to have opinions or comment on your vlogs!!!

Here comes a good lie - 'i'm not getting any of my direct messages, there's a problem with Instagram'

erm you told us that you turned off your messages because of all the trolling.

:coffee:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 62

Stefano

VIP Member
Guys .. I just had a thought .. It takes time, I am of certain age .. gay, and extremely happy with my life .. and with the means to buy whatever the fuck I want with "MY OWN MONEY" , but I digress, I have seen some lovely things that Influencers promote (ITF just showed an amzing throw that I really liked in her vlog)... but even if she has 20% off, I will be buying it at FULL price, from the site. not quoting her as my reason for finding their site, and living the DREAM all the same. I mean ffs.. come on ... yes you opened my eyes to a site I may have never seem .. and for that I thank you, but If I want it ... I buy it and I will certainly not line your pockets doing it! End of!

• Heart
Reactions: 59

K18

VIP Member
OMG! Lovely Tattlers have to share this! I was skim watching a Lidl vlog “Our last Christmas in this house & it all gets a bit emotional” vlogmas day 8 2017. She says her step mum was cooking her meals on wheels to thank her for all the beauty products she (Lidl) gave her!! All the beauty products lidl would have got for free!!! I don’t know why I’m shocked but I didn’t realise the extent of her greed and vulgar nature. I simply can’t fathom accepting anything on return from a family member. If 2020 has taught be anything it’s material things don’t matter....I don’t need more clothes, shoes, stuff for the home or beauty products ...I honestly have come appreciate simple things in life. Old things I’ve had for years brings me joy, memories that are invaluable... it saddens me that whilst technology has brought us so much the consumerism brings with it a vulgarity that makes me question myself. Perhaps I have to accept there will always be be like Lidl and others? Surely influencers not just in name but their ability to influence or their job to influence must have some responsibility to society!? Sorry went of on a tangent talking to myself. I’m just saddened by this whole social media whilst embracing it at the same time.
Her stepmom used to bring food round almost weekly. It was all in separate containers so Lydia only had put them in the freezer and then put them in the microwave when she was hungry. I found it shocking considering it was basic food like Qourn spaghetti and rice dishes. Things that are very easy to cook.

There will always be people like Lydia. I think what makes her exceptionally frustrating is that she is flaunting it all over the internet. Before influencing became a thing, you could avoid these types of people. Now that everyone and their cat is an influencer you see greed on a whole new level, everywhere. They are influencing other people to be just as greedy and selfish and making this type of behaviour seem normal and acceptable, when in reality it is deplorable. Even if we were to delete Lydia off of our feeds and never watch another video of her again we would still see her influence everywhere because social media has made this type of behaviour normal. I have friends who are only now just discovering Lydia where as I've watched her for years. They tell me things that they 'love' about her, I tell my friends I can't stand her. We will go into a shop and they will say 'Oh Lydia bought that top' and so on. It's frustrating.
I think what's different now is influencers make it seem like being rich and somewhat famous is an easy normal thing for a regular Joe to become, it's like it's become a career choice instead of something that has just happened.
They make it seem like that life is so easily attainable when in reality it isn't, they show their perfect homes and their expensive outfits, make it seem like they have everything and it is obnoxious. You walk outside (when you're allowed 😂) and how many young girls do you see dressed up emulating their favourite influencer? you can't go to a restaurant without seeing people take photos of their food. I went to a really nice restaurant before lockdown began and there was a table of young twenty something old girls and they had full camera equipment with them to take outfit pictures and food pictures, I was so embarrassed for them but also sad for them. It feels to me like the whole world is obsessed with taking pictures and showing off to everybody, like they wouldn't treat their own mother to a coffee because they are saving/in debt for the newest boots or handbag. It makes me sad to think that a lot of people see only their worth in what photos they can upload to instagram. It's trendy to be vain and vapid, it a personality trait to constantly need your photo to be taken at every opportunity. :rolleyes: It's like when TOWIE first came out and people thought it was funny and cute to act thick as shit. I'm very excited for this phase to be over with but whatever is coming next I feel will be worse. A lot of people have said because of covid people aren't consuming as much but personally from what I've seen online influencers are encouraging consumerism more than ever.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

Oops...

VIP Member
Pity Party

Can somebody pass me a blankie?
A can of Red Bull and a hankie
I’ve taken to bed, there are wasps in my head
And my feelings aren’t feeling too swanky

I’m fragile, I really cant cope
So I’m taking more time out to mope
I need to lie down whilst they re-gild my crown
I am right at the end of my rope

Pity me - a recumbent hot mess
Highly skilled in the art of distress
I endure so much trouble up here in my bubble
I’m constantly under duress

And my feelings are always so hurt
Pass the wine and that dodgy hair-shirt
I just need to wallow, keep breathing then swallow
My ego’s on panic alert

I’m so overwhelmed and burnt out
Yet my self-care regime is devout
I need lots of applause for a life spent indoors
I’m a poor Pippy-moo-moo-head-sprout

I need a whole re-vamp, a tweak
To recover the will just to speak
I need sheer adoration from all of the nation
For being bone-idle and weak

Let my boxes pile up by the wall
I just can‘t be bothered at all
They so don’t deserve me - how dare they unnerve me?
I’m refusing to do my next haul

I am simply withdrawing support
Order silence in all of my court
I’m withholding consent to a life better spent
And I don’t care who’s holding the fort

I’m so overwrought with these tears
I’ve been revving them up using gears
This is me doing me, I’m the best I can be
I’ve been living my best life for years

As I lie here aloft from the queue
I demand only deference from you
So jump to attention and may I just mention