Lydia Millen #46 Farmer's wife impersonator, comment terminator, raised beds see ya later!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh great... she's saying boTTLe 1,00000000 times in this vlog. Trigger word. :eek:

And the wreath is very AUTUMNAL.... and still ONLY 2 RAFFLE TICKETS SOLD

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
20201119_192350.png
Just went on to Instagram and they are posting their (and Facebook) guidelines so I thought I would have a look. Followers, giveaways, music...

Screenshot_20201119-191312.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Now we have a wine expert who thinks the bottle is as important as the vintage !!!!! . Wreath looks like it's from the Range & she is giving one away Whoop whoop whoop - she likes to do something for charity over Xmas & quotes sleeping with the homeless. Lumi will rip those hideous bird decorations to shreds. And last but not least Bolly come Bolly come ( smirk face) she is a pro with dogs ........ all leading up to a puppy.
See is as see through as glass. Sick sad lonely girl.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Carrie is allowing Bolly to be used as a prop to manipulate Ali into getting a dog. No doubt she's ordered the dog already as she does what the duck she wants anyway.

Did ITF read her message @Habsy123 ?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wow! I've never seen Claire's ring. This is Lydiot clearly unhappy and embarrassed by her tiny diamond ring compared to all her peers. But talk about being a copy cat! She seems to just copy everything off her peers. I think this stack of rings is ugly, messy and disrespectful to her husband. But Ali is a twit too and does not care obviously.
sorry guys, but who is Claire and what is the beef between them?? I’m not very savvy with big influencers, avoid them!

Think the carpark is his London pad 😂View attachment 316751
does anyone else always feel gobsmacked at how many blokes lick his ass in the comments?! Didn’t know blokes behaved like that! Although predict they are mainly wannabe influencers. I proper cringe when I read the comments! Ally of the same people though pulling the same parted mouth gormless poses

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Added another ugly ass ring to her ugly ass stack of rings.
This ring thing. So she was gifted one and bought the other? Aren't wedding and eternity bands etc meant to be milestones from your partner? So she's bought rings to jazz her wedding bands up. My husband would be so hurt

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I don't see the attraction of all the dead bird ornaments for a tree, they look revolting!

And the candle holders are so small they look like they're from a dolls house!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Now we have a wine expert who thinks the bottle is as important as the vintage !!!!! . Wreath looks like it's from the Range & she is giving one away Whoop whoop whoop - she likes to do something for charity over Xmas & quotes sleeping with the homeless. Lumi will rip those hideous bird decorations to shreds. And last but not least Bolly come Bolly come ( smirk face) she is a pro with dogs ........ all leading up to a puppy.
See is as see through as glass. Sick sad lonely girl.
Wait, she brought up the homeless event?!?! Ok, I'm triggered.

What a fraud! She is bleeping vile.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
This ring thing. So she was gifted one and bought the other? Aren't wedding and eternity bands etc meant to be milestones from your partner? So she's bought rings to jazz her wedding bands up. My husband would be so hurt
Let’s face it for Ali every year of marriage is a millstone. Sorry, I meant milestone..

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Ok WHAT did I just watch .......Lets break this down:
1: You have obviously read here as you have "Paid" for someone to re-create you un-impressionalbe wreaths to donate to charity (Why.. is it because your collaboration isnt sellling!)
2: Your collaboration with Virgin Wines: Dont start me off at how much you pushed the saving as you know you are getting a massive slice!
3: Your cat brought into the house for the umpteenth time a harmless mouse and all you do is laugh and lode over her for doing it ... idiot! And without dirtying your hands you get your poor downtrodden husband to save it!
4: Your wreath has depth (unlike you) and you speak to your husband like he is some paid servant .. by saying YOU will put it up earlier in the vlog, but that later we hear "come on" to him to erect it on your door. Oh no no its too high ... lower it please ... ffs!
5: You have spent more time caring about Carrie's bedroom than you ever have your husband!
6: "The Delivery of Dreams!: An addition to your lovingly purchased Wedding and Engagement ring and to which you added a "Cheapy" OR Chupi ring ... way to go to make your Husband feel even smaller than he already feels ... Bravo .. applause! And you need to re-size the only rings that mean anything as really "they are not sympathetic" to the other crap on your finger! ...And you even go on to slate them by saying they have imperfect diamonds and imperfect bands ... Jesus .. I want you to influence my brand ... like now pleeeeease! Because you know..... you are "The absolute Dreeeeam!!!".
7: Stop forcing your cat to accept a Dog .. just because it fits another whim you may have about a country lifestyle/family having a dog ...!.
8: You want a festive table arrangement and an Island arrangement ... woman .. ARE YOU FOR REAL....what in gods name do you need all that crap for .. ooops I forgot ... Instagram reels ...selling the "DREAM" "chuckle chuckle".
9: Your boxes stacked under the stairs are not old .. you ordered them this week .. stop Lying!
10: You need to speak to Ali about a Tree ... since when does his opinion count .. you want a bigger Tree plain and simples. Stop lying as it will be on DEPOP quicker than I can write this post!.
11: You are so inept you cant dry bleeping ORANGES for your tree?
12: Do you actually do anything that is not related to YT/Instagram/ reels/ vlogs ...(I will let you into a secret .... successful bloggers and influencers do just that because they infiltrate their own lives into their art...they do things they like ..not what they expect people to like).
13: You love organisation as its the only thing in your life you can control...I will say no more.
14: Your cat will be eating and dirtying the surface you put your fresh laundry on ... Winning!
15: Your "Fancy Champagnes" are warm as those bloody villains that make your chillers have not sorted out the problem .... I smell another beg for new fridges online.. you are as transparent as my piss!
16: You are burning documents in the garden .. possibly invoices for the bots...
17: I have run out of willpower sorry ... I will leave @Elle Belle to finish off xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Carrie is allowing Bolly to be used as a prop to manipulate Ali into getting a dog. No doubt she's ordered the dog already as she does what the duck she wants anyway.

Did ITF read her message @Habsy123 ?
She hasn’t read any of them I’m afraid :( will keep you guys posted if she does...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Ahhh so annoying.. I actually quite liked that chupi ring and was thinking of getting it, but not now, no way I'm paying £2000+ when they send them out for free to that witch! Already messaged them saying they have lost a customer, let's see if they reply

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thank you to the lovely tattler (sorry I forgot who!) who gifted this pic ❤❤❤
I posted the screen grab from the video. Great isn't it! ❤

Did she say that there was ANOTHER staff member (/Depop slave) starting on Monday?

Do we think Dee-pop has had enough already? Or has she hired a dog poo scooper ahead of her latest ‘must have dachshund’? 😂
This must be the videographer she advertised for back in February.

Reactions: 8
Ahhh so annoying.. I actually quite liked that chupi ring and was thinking of getting it, but not now, no way I'm paying £2000+ when they send them out for free to that witch! Already messaged them saying they have lost a customer, let's see if they reply
If they do maybe let ‘em know about the fake followers too...!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.