Lydia Millen #46 Farmer's wife impersonator, comment terminator, raised beds see ya later!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#47 Oh my GOODNESS, my (gifted) rings are THE DREAM, ME? Buying bots? New staff member on Monday cuz I’m a boss witch Queen 👸🏻

How many times did does she say “oh my GOODNESS”, ugh so fake, trying to be proper when she’s a cheap chav 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Not very christmassy is it?
Not at all! I mean no offence but I've seen livelier looking wreaths at a funeral.
Her whole Christmas decor this year is going to be an underwhelming shambles. She is going to have 4 or 5 trees covered in burlap and feathers, with dried oranges, rusty stars, aged bronzed urns and shearling bauble's. All sounds very festive :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
14: Your cat will be eating and dirtying the surface you put your fresh laundry on ... Winning!
@Elle Belle to finish off xxx
She’s been reading our comments on here about how disgusting it is that Lumi walks around on all the surfaces in the kitchen, so she makes the point that the kitchen will no longer be dirty because Looney will be eating downstairs. Also I know it’s natural but the fact that she picks up mice and then walks around on all their eating surfaces... I think it’s gross 🤢

HI LYDL 🙋🏻‍♀️ 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
New member here! 👋 I’ve just finished watching her latest vlog - they were having a bonfire to ‘burn some documents’ ?! Who does that? What are they burning?! Don’t most people use a shredder?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I can’t believe she said so disgustedly that cat bowls make her kitchen look and smell disgusting. She lets her cat walk and wipe its bum all over her kitchen counters and dining table. If you keep your cat bowls clean they don’t smell disgusting at all. She’s such a twit.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Lydiot: I have a best friend who can look at a wine & know how old it is!!
Well done Cawwie, you can read the year on the bottle! Muppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Slightly different one:

#47 Oh my GOODNESS, my (gifted) rings are THE DREAM, ME? Buying bots? Think what you like lovely, I dont know what you mean

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Vlog Thursday 19th November

- She's donated a wreath for a children's mental health charity. I see you're temporarily back to being pleasant again, Lydia. To what drug do we owe this pleasure to?
- She shows the sage green tea towels sent from a follower. She's had tea towels from this company before, but they matched the old kitchen. She loves how we all know her so well. I don't. I have a question, Lydia. Did you major in assholism or are you just a natural in this field?
- Since last year, when she did the homeless sleep-out, she likes to do something like this at this time of year. It coincides with hitting 900K followers with a new giveaway. It involves a handbag. She's not saying anymore though. Let me know when you're able to emotionally process me calling out on your bullshit. I'll be here.
- She's had confirmation that the family office will be done in time for Christmas. She's so excited. It's her priority. You have your whole life to be an asshole Lydia. Why are you trying to use it all before Christmas?
- She's been putting together an edit of wines with Virgin Wines. Their motto is life is too short for boring wine. It's £95.88. I knew she hadn't become cultured without a monetary incentive. Pisstified. The state of being equal parts of pissed off and mystified.
- Lumi brought a mouse into the hall. Ali caught it with his bare hands and shows it to the camera. I'd say it's less furry than Lydia's eyebrows. But that's not of my business.
- She's opened the new Christmas wreath. She goes oh my goodness babeeee. She says shall we put it straight up. Before Ali answered, she goes come on to him. With that, how can we help the world revolve more around you today, Lydia?
- She's had the delivery of dreams arrive. The latest addition to her wedding stack. Its fugly. It's gifted. Standard. She says it's the dream. The dream has eight letters. So does bullshit. Ironic isn't it.
- Lumi's temperament hasn't changed around Bolly. She says it looks promising about getting a dog, but they're still having more talks. 50 shades of so done with this. Just get the dog already.
- She's ordered more rustic Christmas decorations. She likes them because they can't get rusty because they're already rustic. More pheasant feathers. And bird ornaments. Settle down, I can't take the excitement.
- She finds reorganising therapeutic. Explains why you do it all the time then, Lydia. She even organised her faffing cupboard. She's sold lots of things, most of them to her friends. And you wonder why you find it difficult to make friends. Your problem is not knowing you're the problem.
- She's breaking Lauren's balls by asking her should she keep or sell each item. If dignity was money. You could maybe buy a soda.
- They've moved Lumi's food and water bowls because they looked and smelt disgusting in the kitchen. Where you ask? In the laundry room. Not on the floor. No, that would be far too sensible. On the surfaces. So, that's all the clean laundry no longer clean then. White was so last month anyway.
- She's had a sort out of all her alcohol. Her fancy champagnes are warm though. She says they'll be having a hell of a party, and as they're redoing the games room next year, they may as well trash it. Just when I thought I couldn't dislike you any more. You prove me wrong by saying more stupid tit.
- She's selling her orchids, as she doesn't like them, as they remind her of a posh London hotel and that's not what she wants her house to look like. I thought I almost heard you start talking about aesthetics again, but I could not hear you over my internal hope that you'd shut the duck up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
She really has perfected the art of just speaking a bunch of words but with absolutely zero substance to what she is saying. This whole wine presentation is just showing how dense she truly is and you can tell she is uncomfortable as she is constantly scratching her head.
Maybe that’s just the canapés to go with the wine? A little light scalp-snackage that’s ‘sympathetic‘ to the flavours of the wine? 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe she said so disgustedly that cat bowls make her kitchen look and smell disgusting. She lets her cat walk and wipe its bum all over her kitchen counters and dining table. If you keep your cat bowls clean they don’t smell disgusting at all. She’s such a twit.
My cat and dog bowls are cleaned in hot soapy water every day, no smell in my kitchen, she's so bloody lazy.

Reactions: 20
Guys .. I just had a thought .. It takes time, I am of certain age .. gay, and extremely happy with my life .. and with the means to buy whatever the duck I want with "MY OWN MONEY" , but I digress, I have seen some lovely things that Influencers promote (ITF just showed an amzing throw that I really liked in her vlog)... but even if she has 20% off, I will be buying it at FULL price, from the site. not quoting her as my reason for finding their site, and living the DREAM all the same. I mean ffs.. come on ... yes you opened my eyes to a site I may have never seem .. and for that I thank you, but If I want it ... I buy it and I will certainly not line your pockets doing it! End of!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Has anyone seen the new vlog?

Well. It's official. Diamonds are chavy. 😒

Well played Lydia. Well played.

Reactions: 26
There’s something of the Apocalyptic about this image. I would need a Valium just to drive by these.....’beds’.....without wanting to kill myself. Such darkness staring back at you everyday. And Lydia barking her orders every other minute.
E08E7065-78B4-498F-940A-47F8EB863BED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
This is why Lynx and Lumi were/are always poorly... because they never wash the bowls between feeds.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Is she affraid people are starting to realise she's bought fake followers and now pretending to have a virus ? I wouldn't be surprised if that dms problem was a total lie. Like she cares about answering her minions dms lol. Look on the positive side, ou can use that free time to finally answer your Globy dms then.

There’s something of the Apocalyptic about this image. I would need a Valium just to drive by these.....’beds’.....without wanting to kill myself. Such darkness staring back at you everyday. And Lydia barking her orders every other minute.
View attachment 317072
Pretty sure she'll get it completely redone once she gets her greenhouse and decides it doesn't go with it? In the meantime, I'm expecting her to make it more sympathetic and asstheticly pleasing by introducing woven wicker raised beds (all her favorite words).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 317072
Haha! It looks terrible - they have a garden, not grounds. Honestly she is so embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Especially when you think about all the scents presumably going on in that house. She said before that people always say how her house smells great and how it's because she uses particular products. So for the cat food smell to be strong enough to make the kitchen smell disgusting, on top of smells of cooked food (whenever they actually use the kitchen you know)...

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.