Lydia Millen #46 Farmer's wife impersonator, comment terminator, raised beds see ya later!

Will the real Lydia Millen please stand up! Vote for the description that most closely matches Lidl!

• Rich farmer's wife, Dubarry boots, tweeds and a Range Rover, countryside pursuits

• Italian heritage, with a Nonna, love of pasta and parmesan, and 'Balsam' coursing through her veins

• Helpless, lisping wifey, unable to lift anything due to weak wrists and aversion to manual labour

• Domestic goddess, linen apron wearing, 'cooks' Thermomix risotto and deep fried asparagus

• Slothy sloth, sofa surfing, pyjama, dressing gown and leisure cashmere wearing

• Sporty, healthy, keeping fit, running daily, home gym yoga and workouts

• Watford born, Ibiza 'educated', good time party girl, vulgar gestures

• Boss bit babe, proud Founder of empire, including Globy, style guru, employing team of staff

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @Elle Belle for the thread title with 54 votes. (There were two suggestions in the same post so I used the first).

As a result of the last thread's height poll we can confidently state that Aldi and Lidl are 5'7" and 5'3" respectively. Thanks to all who voted!

Another week and Lydia Elise Millen Gordon is adding a thousand subscribers daily....all bots.
Winston, a friend's pedigree cat, has arrived in his new home.....the Bungalow. Good luck Winston!
The loft has been cleared of #kindlygifted items which were sold to gullible fans, but only if they paid in 10 minutes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Lol, the votes. We have already two trolls. Who of you were that?
Thanks @Miscanthus for the new thread and another great poll.
Thank you!
Hands up, one was me.....der...it was an accident and I tried everything change it and even though I set it up I couldn't! 🤣
Bloody tea went cold while I was doing this!
Oh, and it's "witch" not "bit " but couldn't edit that either!😭

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I took just a week off from our favorite influencer and you're already onto a new thread :eek:

Going to spend today reading and catching up (whilst working of course ;))

Thank you for another great poll @Miscanthus ❤ who voted for the last option?? hahahah!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I agree that Ali knew what he was getting when he married Lydia. My sons wife told him she would never have children and he accepted that at the time. As the years went by it became more difficult for him. He would never leave her though. They are a gorgeous couple. Fast forward 11 years and she is 4 months pregnant. She just changed her mind overnight. I wonder if Lydia will be the same. I genuinely can’t imagine her as a mother. She just seems too selfish. Maybe Ali would bear all of the parenting responsibilities.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I wonder if he is still there in the house, he hasn't made his debut on Instagram or blog.
I’m sure Winston has used up 7 of his 9 lives already first week being fed coconut oil, balsam and poisonous flowers by England’s worst pet owner. It’s good he is a cat and has 9 lives because that way he doesn’t need proper insurance and Lydia doesn’t have to pay 150 pounds per year for it and can therefore buy several more 5000-pound handbags to use around HER house.
Winston, Ali, Lumi and the spirit of Lynx are all working hard for their weekly allowances for good obedience and can therefor save up and pay their own medical bills.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
buy several more 5000-pound handbags
For real though. But can I say, I am happy she hates her khaki Dior bag because she had a "bad" shopping experience. That probably spoilt all her Dior bags for her, lol.
She can ask the vet if they take a Dior bag as payment for the next time one of her cat nibbles on one of the plenty of toxic plants she brings into her house.

I can't come over her "oh weh, we had to pay so much for the sewage pump replacing" and I thought multiple thousands and then it was 600 quid (probably rounded up by her, and in reality it was 450).
And that the cat went ill was her own fault.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hello lovely Tattlers, new thread new week! Well I skim watched some older Lidl vlogs over the weekend - whilst multitasking of course. An whilst she looked stunning (IMO) and had a style and flair, and he vlog production was great quality (especially the TV style chats in her office in old house) what I noticed was the “traits of her underlying personality” were actually there but somewhat masked. I think I didn’t notice it’s before or I chose to ignore those digs at Ali because I liked her style and content but the bossy and essentially “nasty” side of her was present. One vlog on her “hen do” she tells/ask Ali to take the luggage from the bedroom down and the way she spoke to him was in my view just unkind. So I think her personality hasn’t changed just her style and her greed for more, money, stuff and freebies and adoration has increased significantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
For real though. But can I say, I am happy she hates her khaki Dior bag because she had a "bad" shopping experience. That probably spoilt all her Dior bags for her, lol.
She can ask the vet if they take a Dior bag as payment for the next time one of her cat nibbles on one of the plenty of toxic plants she brings into her house.

I can't come over her "oh weh, we had to pay so much for the sewage pump replacing" and I thought multiple thousands and then it was 600 quid (probably rounded up by her, and in reality it was 450).
And that the cat went ill was her own fault.
So true, she doesn’t see that most other people would find a deep value in making sure loved ones and family pets are fully taken care of and having proper plumbing etc even if it means to PAY for it.
She finds greater value in buying a handbags because she lacks the ability to see the bigger picture, I feel bad for her, she lacks layers and depth and she doesn’t even know it.
It’s like putting a dog in a car and asking it to drive.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who in the world would give her another cat after she killed her last one from neglect!! Cannot understand people. Or her for that matter

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I've never gone on Ali's blog but I know he's been posting every week so I thought I'd have a look at what he's blessed us with today:
20201116_120042.jpg

Already reusing this weirdo image
20201116_120055.jpg

Just filler. Both in the face and the blog entry.
20201116_120110.jpg

Hot take there, genius.
20201116_120122.jpg

Aaand that's the whole thing.
Including a quotation from Malala Yousafzai (surprised he could spell her name), it's a grand total of 394 words.
It's honestly got to be a talent to be able to write so little and stuff enough filler in there to make it look like an 'article'. At least he doesn't split "underwhelmed' into 2 separate words like Lydiot.

Not that I expected any of these buffoons to take much from The Social Dilemma, but Frow also mentioned it in her stories several weeks ago and immediately followed it with an ad. It's remarkable how far it flew over their heads.

And to answer Ali's conundrum, a problem not recognised cannot be solved. That's why highlighting the structural issues with social media is so important. Your entire lifestyle is based on the profiteering facilitated by these platforms, and the lack of insight is why you're able to do it without shame or guilt. If you want someone to tell you what you can do to change social media for the better, I'm here with some guidance: get off it. You are but a few cells of this cancerous tumour on society. If you want to make it better, remove yourself and find a way to make an honest living - it's what you were doing before you made money off of lying on the internet.
Not that you'd ever have the guts to do it, but now you can have that niggling feeling of doubt. It's called a conscience, darling, and the rest of us have to live with one too.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Lydiot mustn’t have been happy with our most recent cement tit reference 😂
She clearly thinks she is trying to outplay us, yet we constantly out play Lydiot in the Bunga every.single.time!
:sick::sick::sick:
20201116_123526.jpg

Her proportions are so out of whack she couldn't look like a human if she tried any more.

Reactions: 19
The bullshit she spouts is beyond a joke. In how many vlogs has she said that her health and fitness routine went out the window during lockdown?
But hey if its for a paid ad then anything goes!!!
Imagine not even proofreading a paid advert! Just sloppy and poor work.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
My question is where is Winston? he's MIA, has he been sold to pay the mortgage? really makes me mad. That's a living thing she used as a prop

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.