Lydia Millen #46 Farmer's wife impersonator, comment terminator, raised beds see ya later!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You mean Lydia Millen #47 :D
I can start a new thread but zero idea for a poll and it would be good if someone provides me with a tl;dr I can add.

If someone has a poll idea they should start the thread.
47!?!? My god.... crazy crazy crazy. I think someone had mentioned a funny poll idea, I forget what though, can we search this thread? (I'm useless lol!)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hmmm .. I believe my thread title won no? 86 votes. (I don't know how to start a new thread and add the fun polls you all do) ❤

Lydia Millen #46 - I dish what I can't take, Yes my followers are fake, I'm a passive-aggressive bore, if you don't like it there's the door. xx
I added an idea ...why be a witch when you could be a tattlover?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How vulgar is her ring stack. I know Chupi brand well. Very disappointed to see them gift Lydia her ring. It’s inappropriate during lockdown

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
OFFS on a side subject ..... Kylie ...what a win ... number 1 albums in every year ... 80/90/2000/2010/2020 ... go girl....
These are people that need applause ... not bleeping Millen and minions et co xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone who uses tags like #gay #gaylifestyle #homo #grindr is completely using Gay culture to support their own needs ...I hate being that witch that has to make people aware that Gay culture is not a fad but a real subject ... I am hating myself writing this now .. but u asked for it lol!!!.
We created ballroom .. look at Pose on Netflix .. will say no more but that I love Vogue by Madonna lol!!!
We have more stylists in the world that are gay .. YSL / GUCCI/ Dolce&gabbanna/dsquared/McQueen/Zac posen/Versace...I could go on but it is vulgar.
The fact that SATC WAS BASED AROUND GAY CULTURE makes alot of sense ... its exaggerated but true ... we are alot of extroverts in life because society makes us like that ... the constant fight to be heard is real. So for some fake Hetero model to tag us in a post is a little bit disgusting ... Ali thinks or thought it was cute but in reality if you watch films about stonewall and Marsha Simpson and Paris is Burning you would realise it's not a joke or a tag line .... It is life! xxx

Bit emotional but true ... love u guys xxx
Always thought it was pretty even, are most designers gay? or high profile ones you mean? Never really thought about it much. Just watched and appreciated the work they do, Zac posen dresses are gorgeous and his comeback was inspiring.

Reactions: 3
The only time you see her laughing with him is when she’s laughing AT him for something he said or pronounced wrong.

To film yourself humiliating your husband and then to put it on YouTube is so mean. She has zero respect for him.
Agree just like this video
B4E33D41-7F26-4AFF-B2E0-CAA503B95189.jpeg

She should do a video about “MY HUSBAND EXPOSES ME BUYING INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS” or “MY HUSBAND EXPOSES MY INSTAGRAM BOTS” Hey Lydia, If you’re reading you’re welcome to use it. Just COPY & PASTE 😉
Been away for 2-3 days & almost new threads. 😊 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It doesn't look anything like the pictures on the charity website.
@Julia123 How were you able to see how many tickets were sold?
If you hover over the photo of HER on the page with all the others... it shows there are 10,998 LEFT! LOL

Not very christmassy is it?
Yes exactly... the wreath and all of the bird themes are NOT my cup of tea. But mostly they are AUTUMNAL and not very christmassy IMO

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That was a shocking AD for Rodial! The blending was horrific and as for the 'dinky dink' it just looked like exactly what it was - a dollop of concealer on the end of her schnoz. I would not be happy with that as an advert for my product.
Wayne Goss always jokes about YouTubers putting concealer/highlighting on the tip of the nose. I would think that someone with an above average proboscis would shy away from putting a spot light on her facial appendage.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
lol virgin wines, they can’t give their wine away. She’s really hitting rock bottom now. I swear I get offered that discount every year not being an influencer lol Notice the nicey nicey persona when she tries to sell things. She didn’t even say thank you when he handed her the cutter🙄

Reactions: 20
I hate that she’s calling it her edit. You didn’t create the wine, you’re a sad excuse to try and sell what they can’t sell to your fake audience. It’s clearly obvious that a lot of brands dropped her because of the fake engagement. Remember when she said she never shops on the high street it’s just not her lol.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Why would you wear something wedding related that your husband didn’t buy you. When will he wake up. You deserve better Ali. When her career dries up she will have you trapped with a baby 😂 it’s so obvious. She would manipulate him to stay. It’s so toxic you can tell by the tone.. commenting on his pic flirty comments is so no girls dm the poor guy😂. They don’t have sex lol or Lady of the manor gives out when she’s scared of losing him lol. She’s so boring you can just tell lol. She just wants to feel security.

Reactions: 22
#freeali 😂😂 Ali wink in your next video to tell us you’re using her too lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi, everyone! I'm new to Lydia-dedicated forum boards. Could anyone explain, please, why people claim that Ali is gay? Is it an assumprion based on his vibe, or has there ever come up any hard evidence? Thanks!
In the past he posed in his underwear (a lot) and used the hashtag #gay on those photos.

She really has perfected the art of just speaking a bunch of words but with absolutely zero substance to what she is saying. This whole wine presentation is just showing how dense she truly is and you can tell she is uncomfortable as she is constantly scratching her head.
Maybe she was scratching her head because she wanted a nos with her wine. Or maybe dandruff is considered a palete cleanser.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.