Lydia Millen #45 You name your thread how you want, lovely, and so do I. Globy xoxo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the hell goes for a run with their hair down? Do any of you long haired runners do? I ask this as an actual avid runner (marathons and all) who gets sometimes whipped by ponytails and has to put their hair in a tight bun when running.
I am the same, have to have my hair in a tight bun so it doesn't bounce around. There's nothing more annoying what having your hair flying everywhere when you're trying to run!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Kim Jong Lydia really cannot be happy for any of her 'friends' and their achievements, be it workwise or personal. She probably has to psyche herself for 2 or 3 days in advance in order to congratulate them. Jamie Genevieve has launched her brand called 'Vieve'. Loads of her contemporaries have congratulated her on her 2 IG pics/video. VicITF even congratulated her on an IG story.
Lydia - *crickets*
As per usual, Lydiot will only send congratulations once Tattle Life has noticed her failure to do so.
A year ago, Lydiot's swollen lips were practically attached to Jamie's bottom.
I reckon she was up Jamie’s arse to try and get invited to her wedding, which was abroad. To try and use it for content as this whole “oh look at me I’m luxe, look where I am!” But Jamie’s wedding was quite small with family and friends so Lydia gave up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yikes, that's ALOT of food for a wee size -6 teeny tiny liT-Til wiT-Til lass to eat ... unless she chews and spits.
( meow, Namima, stop being a bish ).

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I reckon she was up Jamie’s arse to try and get invited to her wedding, which was abroad. To try and use it for content as this whole “oh look at me I’m luxe, look where I am!” But Jamie’s wedding was quite small with family and friends so Lydia gave up 🤣
Yes exactly! Noticed she hasn’t mentioned it at all.

Ali’s Maldives vlog from 3 yrs ago was recommended to me. Boy does he look healthy and happy. And this is her on the airplane.... notice this may be pre-filler cause um.... girls cheekbones are flat!! Like her flatter face from early days. And Chin NOT pointy like it is now. And obviously pre nose filler as well.

P.s. Ali eating in the background of her vlog! 😆

80DA6118-64F0-4D00-AB46-77C648E8BE5A.jpeg
93F6BDBB-D1D5-4C01-9452-422B49CB809D.jpeg
7E71C759-6E2C-42E3-81C5-BE8C6E3211FB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Looks like Amelia’s brand had been properly trademarked...class 14 essentially jewellery ...company name Lianni Limited...sorry I know is Lydia’s thread but maybe she can learn a lesson or two...
Lol to Amelia saying Tattler has the exclusivity on the category and will be revealing tomorrow. Tattler or Tattle XD ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's because other influencers have got christmas stuff in already - mostly for shoots I think, as stuff is filmed in advance, but you know she cannot miss out, so she's doing it now as she has nothing else to put out!!!!
I get stuff being filmed in advance but why not wait till Christmas to post it? Her decorations will be coming down on 1st Jan as she’ll so fed up of them, and she will be declaring it spring on 1st jan too is my prediction 😂
Yikes, that's ALOT of food for a wee size -6 teeny tiny liT-Til wiT-Til lass to eat ... unless she chews and spits.
What, do my eyes deceive me. Vegetables on a plate?! Do we think they cooked this themselves, or is it take away roast.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jamie had two weddings, one for close friends and family and one in the UK with a wider group of people, it was in Scotland. Lydia and Ali were invited but it was days after Lynx going missing, she was 'too distraught' to attend apparently. There was something else happening at the same time because I vaguely remember us saying she'll use Lynx's disappearance as an excuse not to go, instead of this other reason. I do recall that Frow and Harrison were there, and we saw Ali and Lydia's name on the table plans, and Frow was hanging out with someone that Lydia wasn't friends with maybe? If any of that made sense?

I get stuff being filmed in advance but why not wait till Christmas to post it? Her decorations will be coming down on 1st Jan as she’ll so fed up of them, and she will be declaring it spring on 1st jan too is my prediction 😂

What, do my eyes deceive me. Vegetables on a plate?! Do we think they cooked this themselves, or is it take away roast.
Looks like soggy veggies. I have seen better roasts, sorry.

Reactions: 11

No way she's made that!

Reactions: 18
We know that she looks like a normal person after exercising and not this wanabee Victoria Secret model. Next Globy products : Moisturising Running Gloves ? Anti Dandruff Running hat ?
Lydiot would NEVER do anything ANTI-dandruff as she snacks on dandruff. Rather the hat would be a dandruff CATCHER for girl boss babes wanting a snack on the go ... or during a 6 km run.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Take away roast methinks! They would never be able to cook that themselves?

Reactions: 11
That’s the first time I’ve seen some protein and veggies. I see lidi is keeping up on here. Also copying Josie

• Haha
There's a lot of chat about the veg here, for obvious reasons
Screenshot 2020-11-08 at 17.23.44.png

But can we take a second to look at the meat? After another boring and useless lecture about how she'll only eat meat occasionally if she's out, here is a whole plate of it.
Also, what even is it? It looks like back bacon, but disgustingly grey and dry. Come to think of it, everything on that plate looks like it was dug out of the Sahara.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm really struggling with this whole country role play they've both adopted! It's like now she wants her home decor to look more cosy country that they've had to change how they dress to match, it must be exhausting pretending to be something your not. I live in a rural location and not ever so far from Lydia and its always so obvious when someone dresses over the top country that they aren't from the area. It's like they like to play dress up for the weekend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It will be the only meal she’s ate all day, lmao. I bet it’s from that pub place that also has a store inside she was banging on about at the start of lockdown.

I'm really struggling with this whole country role play they've both adopted! It's like now she wants her home decor to look more cosy country that they've had to change how they dress to match, it must be exhausting pretending to be something your not. I live in a rural location and not ever so far from Lydia and its always so obvious when someone dresses over the top country that they aren't from the area. It's like they like to play dress up for the weekend.
It’s like Madonna’s lady of the manor phase but the LIDL version

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.