Lydia Millen #45 You name your thread how you want, lovely, and so do I. Globy xoxo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trump supporters are on twitter very disgusted at this "fraudulent" election. They are threatening to leave the country and move to......Alaska. I wish I was joking.

^Lololo. What do they think Alaska belongs to? If they would know it belonged to Russia at one time they would lose their tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Agree. I imagine Lydia will be green/sage with envy! The surprising touch is the 10% of profits to charity...pure class in my opinion. I reckon the product is sunglasses...eye protection ...going on what Amelia chatted about on her vlog. I imagine she has a few connections that would’ve been helpful she seemed very passionate about the launch unlike lydia whom I recall came across embarrassed about her own product.
Looks like Amelia’s brand had been properly trademarked...class 14 essentially jewellery ...company name Lianni Limited...sorry I know is Lydia’s thread but maybe she can learn a lesson or two...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Kim Jong Lydia really cannot be happy for any of her 'friends' and their achievements, be it workwise or personal. She probably has to psyche herself for 2 or 3 days in advance in order to congratulate them. Jamie Genevieve has launched her brand called 'Vieve'. Loads of her contemporaries have congratulated her on her 2 IG pics/video. VicITF even congratulated her on an IG story.
Lydia - *crickets*
As per usual, Lydiot will only send congratulations once Tattle Life has noticed her failure to do so.
A year ago, Lydiot's swollen lips were practically attached to Jamie's bottom.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
In all her hauls a lot of the clothes are size 6 some are a 4. On her old depop a lot of her clothes are 6 and 4 too.
Josie is very small on the top , but a bit bigger down below.
Personnaly what ever my weight I am always much bigger on the top… when I was a size 6 in trousers I would be an 8/ 10 on top!!

Reactions: 4
08985DB1-AEBC-436F-AB9D-8C0A8F199C34.jpeg

I do regularly go for morning runs. I do regularly post on Instagram. I do not do both simultaneously.

Can you imagine on your run or commute to work, you see Lydia posing like that?
On tippy-toes to appear an inch taller. ✅
Right leg jutted out to appear another inch taller. ✅
Flowing locks to showcase her gratitude for her dead hair. ✅
Arms kicked back as any time is nap time, when you're such a busy bee. ✅
Hands up checking her head is still intact. ✅
Bobble secured on wrist, because waists aren't the only things that need cinching in too. ✅
Gloves firmly on to conceal her Christmas nails, or the farmer may start another cat fire in a fit of jealously. ✅
Distant gaze to emulate deep in thought, when she's likely only thinking about her tit summer of 2020. ✅

Avid runner. Cringe. 😂 The only way she probably makes it out of the gates, is because she's fuelled by gluten flatulence. 💨

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
They really do live out in the sticks isn't it? Also, what's this thing about putting the distance on her post? If it's 60km, I'll be impressed. 6km is like a leisure daily walk for pensioners. My bad, I forgot they are like pensioners living in a bungalow. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Who the hell goes for a run with their hair down? Do any of you long haired runners do? I ask this as an actual avid runner (marathons and all) who gets sometimes whipped by ponytails and has to put their hair in a tight bun when running.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Interesting how she’s gaining thousands on her main account, but this isn’t translating into an increase for Ali nor the home account. Super weird that she gets growth on days she doesn’t post. FAKE FAKE FAKE

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
So we are now upping the game to 2,000 per day? This makes me so mad, she deserves nothing, she is such a tit influencer in every way.

We are on lockdown in the UK, so have had a lazy sunday and watched Amelia, Sophie Shohet, Claire Chanelle, Suzie and Josie's vlogs today. Like them or hate them, all of them put so much more effort into their content.

Josie is still putting out vlogs every day or nearly every day and a lot of them encompass the same stuff as Lydia's, hauls, homeward, going for a walk, trip to the garden centre, making dinner, cooking etc, but there is so much different in them. I'm not a massive fan of Josie but just watched her 'festive mess' vlog, and her and Charlie have a natural chemistry and it's not all 'forced banter' like it is with tweedledum and tweedletwat. Also made me laugh when Charlie served up a cauliflower/mac and cheese that looked delicious! I'm sure Lydia sits there with her note pad watching all these vlogs making lists of everything she needs to copy!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Kim Jong Lydia really cannot be happy for any of her 'friends' and their achievements, be it workwise or personal. She probably has to psyche herself for 2 or 3 days in advance in order to congratulate them. Jamie Genevieve has launched her brand called 'Vieve'. Loads of her contemporaries have congratulated her on her 2 IG pics/video. VicITF even congratulated her on an IG story.
Lydia - *crickets*
As per usual, Lydiot will only send congratulations once Tattle Life has noticed her failure to do so.
A year ago, Lydiot's swollen lips were practically attached to Jamie's bottom.

Narcissists cannot accept anyone else's achievements

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The world is in a complete spin and lydia millen is sharing her thoughts about her nails!! Absolute prick!
I hope you read this lydia and I hope you know I truly mean it, I'm not angry, upset or at war with myself, you're just a prick and you need to get your head out of your arse.
She only posted those nails, because INF currently has the same manicure. She had to make sure everyone knows she had it first, A YEAR AGO 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Liedia's hair is completely dead, it looks so limp, fried and dried that I find it very hard to concentrate on anything else in the videos. And there is no olaplex or keratin treatment that can make it better, she needs to chop it all off and hope her body can produce another healthy batch 😋😋
She has nobody else to blame but herself for dyeing and bleaching her hair so aggressively because she didn't have the patience to let it rest a few days like her hairdresser said.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why this sudden obsession with Christmas. Why is she always rushing. When it was still summer she was saying it was autumn and that it’s her fave season. 5 weeks ago she was a posting that she couldn’t wait for the clocks to change. It’s exhausting.

It’s still autumn. It’s early November. It’s not Christmas yet. Wait till December and enjoy it during the proper period.

We just need to slow down and enjoy each month and season for what it is. No wonder she suffers from anxiety.

• Heart
Interesting how she’s gaining thousands on her main account, but this isn’t translating into an increase for Ali nor the home account. Super weird that she gets growth on days she doesn’t post. FAKE FAKE FAKE
Meanwhile, Globy is bleeding followers left and right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Lydia : I'm a vegan.....

*goes to a garden and buys woolen baubles*

• Haha
  • Heart
Why this sudden obsession with Christmas. Why is she always rushing. When it was still summer she was saying it was autumn and that it’s her fave season. 5 weeks ago she was a posting that she couldn’t wait for the clocks to change. It’s exhausting.

It’s still autumn. It’s early November. It’s not Christmas yet. Wait till December and enjoy it during the proper period.

We just need to slow down and enjoy each month and season for what it is. No wonder she suffers from anxiety.

It's because other influencers have got christmas stuff in already - mostly for shoots I think, as stuff is filmed in advance, but you know she cannot miss out, so she's doing it now as she has nothing else to put out!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What is this tit? SHE HAS BEEN BUSY WITH HER ELASTIC AGAIN.....KEEPS MY SLEEPS UP... NO spellcheck? No oxygen supply despite those lengthy runs?
She just did a tutorial on how to cut off the circulation in one’s arms! Not very luxe look, creased coat. With elastic hairbands sticking out. Imagine that you go to work like this( or to a meeting - work or leisure), take the coat off and elastic bands slip off from now very creased coat. I can only imagine look on the cloakroom attendant face if I went to restaurant with a bleeping stupid hack like this. Rather than taking coats to the tailor to cinch them in, get them to shorten sleeves (which are too long because Lydia is short). I cannot understand why they won’t admit they are petite. The market for petite frames is much bigger. I guess it might have started as lie and situation just escalated. I had to shorten sleeves on several coats, I would not dream to ruin them with bleeping elastics!
1604849676032.png

• Haha
  • Sick
We know that she looks like a normal person after exercising and not this wanabee Victoria Secret model. Next Globy products : Moisturising Running Gloves ? Anti Dandruff Running hat ?

But she'll be the first one to preach about being present and how lockdown has tought her to slow down and enjoy the little things.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.