Lydia Millen #45 You name your thread how you want, lovely, and so do I. Globy xoxo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That would be me LOL, it said hanging off their Range Rover, so I assumed their overpriced/gifted boots would not be on the ground!

You left off her nose!
And her cheeks caving in!!!🀣 and that big wrinkle under her nose and above her lip!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
See lydiot is doing it all wrong, you are gaining more followers on the days your videos don’t go out / when Instagram isn’t as active🀚 Any marketer can smell a rat lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Dusting off the list of things we are still waiting for and adding a few new ones!!!

πŸ™„ Community guidelines
😍 Lidl being grateful for something and a proper apology
🐝 Bees
🌻 Greenhouse
❄ Covers for the raised beds
😷 Acne improvement
🏑 House facelift, porch and The Bungalow nameplate
πŸ‘±β€β™€οΈ GHD winner
🍳 Outdoor kitchen
:poop:En suite bathroom plansπŸ›€πŸš½
🎬 Cinema room
😈 Dressing room faults addressed
🀡 New dressing room for Ali
πŸ’»"Home" office (former playroom/dining room/whisky room)
🌱 Sage living room
πŸŽ₯ Videographer (new recruit )
#Lydiamademedoit. Hashtag catching on
πŸ› New non reflective bed
πŸ’‡β€β™€οΈ The red to disappear from her hair!
πŸ¦… "Powder room" wallpaper sale
πŸ¦„ Nose Job!!!
:mGloby update
And the boob replacement !

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hello thread 45! (celebrating with everyone that President #45 will be gone come January 20th, as will Lydia's love of sage and the vegetable beds).

Lydia's lack of compassion is a real bug-bear of mine. It's so easy to just not be pretentious and smug in lockdown while others are struggling and worried about finances and their health, especially in the lead up to Christmas.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
A11A8931-B390-4B0F-8309-2B0C04531DC8.jpeg

From her Cosmopolitan article. I'm creased. πŸ˜‚

Using the same colours
You wear SAGE all the frickin time, Lydia. You're sage and hood and lie like a mufucka would.

Items that are too trend-driven
So, do you or do you not want us all to swipe up on your Nasty Gal affiliate links??? I wish I could understand you, but I don't bark.

Uncomfortable clothing
But you buy everything in the smallest size, then still cinch in it. You're so full of tit, cinching your waist in is turning your eyes brown.

Buying the same thing in multiple colours
Literally in your last vlog, you complained that the Β£200 fleeces were expensive, then proceeded to buy them in 3 different colours. Don't you need a license to be this stupid?

At least the spelling is on point. I bet the editor had to work overtime though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
View attachment 303226

Using the same colours
You wear SAGE all the frickin time, Lydia. You're sage and hood and lie like a mufucka would.

So, do you or do you not want us all to swipe up on your Nasty Gal affiliate links??? I wish I could understand you, but I don't bark.

Uncomfortable clothing
But you buy everything in the smallest size, then still cinch in it. You're so full of tit, cinching your waist in is turning your eyes brown.

Literally in your last vlog, you complained that the Β£200 fleeces were expensive, then proceeded to buy them in 3 different colours. Don't you need a license to be this stupid?

At least the spelling is on point. I bet the editor had to work overtime though.
View attachment 303226

Using the same colours

Uncomfortable clothing

πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ She really is a prize donut 🀣🀣🀣

You couldn't write a comedy script better than this. She's Hyacinth Bucket Mark II. The ghetto bumpkin.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thanks to our @AmaliaLana for the thread title!

Well, it's a new thread again and Lydiot has managed to survive the week despite the clocks changing, her crap diet of reheated risotto and pasta with twiglets asparagus, terminal acne, the tradesmen seeing her scrawny body naked, and manual labour!
We now find our little moley moo moo pippiehead elf has morphed into a media star, with a double page spread in Cosmo, as a guest in a podcast and featured in the Times Property section.
She might be an interior design expert but she hasn't mastered the art of the apology.
Oh, and she's creating a wreath for charity, adapting recipes and ordering ever more fleeces!

View attachment 302968
How can she be so thin and still have fat under her jawline? #kybella

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The world is in a complete spin and lydia millen is sharing her thoughts about her nails!! Absolute prick!
I hope you read this lydia and I hope you know I truly mean it, I'm not angry, upset or at war with myself, you're just a prick and you need to get your head out of your arse.

• Heart
Thank Christ he’s gone. And can I just say the thought of never seeing Jared Kushner again, the evil, warped prick is an added bonus.
Trump has a 500 million dollar loan due in 2021. As long as he was president they couldn't indict him. They believe he committed several types of fraud. Then he also owes back taxes and penalty. One year he got a 72 million dollar refund. The govt paid the refund but then started an investigation. His whole life is a series of failures that someone always bailed him out of. BTW Tati Westbrook is in big trouble with her brand. There are a series of YouTube videos by a lawyer explaining how and why she is being sued. Her and her creepy husband, James, looks like they might lose a huge chunk of change. They are selling their CA house and moving to Seattle.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
View attachment 303226

Using the same colours

Uncomfortable clothing

She really is trolling herself. Block yourself already. She talked the same bs in her interior design feature. I'm still ded over the extraordinary splurge sofas.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 303226

Using the same colours

Uncomfortable clothing

OMG! Words fail me!

Every. Single. Thing. She. Does.

Reactions: 21
Dusting off the list of things we are still waiting for and adding a few new ones!!!

πŸ™„ Community guidelines
😍 Lidl being grateful for something and a proper apology
🐝 Bees
🌻 Greenhouse
❄ Covers for the raised beds
😷 Acne improvement
🏑 House facelift, porch and The Bungalow nameplate
πŸ‘±β€β™€οΈ GHD winner
🍳 Outdoor kitchen
:poop:En suite bathroom plansπŸ›€πŸš½
🎬 Cinema room
😈 Dressing room faults addressed
🀡 New dressing room for Ali
πŸ’»"Home" office (former playroom/dining room/whisky room)
🌱 Sage living room
πŸŽ₯ Videographer (new recruit )
#Lydiamademedoit. Hashtag catching on
πŸ› New non reflective bed
πŸ’‡β€β™€οΈ The red to disappear from her hair!
πŸ¦… "Powder room" wallpaper sale
πŸ¦„ Nose Job!!!
:mGloby update
And the care packages for the NHS!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
BTW Tati Westbrook is in big trouble with her brand. There are a series of YouTube videos by a lawyer explaining how and why she is being sued. Her and her creepy husband, James, looks like they might lose a huge chunk of change. They are selling their CA house and moving to Seattle.
You should watch her video from yesterday (the lawyer's). I'm all for bashing our white woman's tears queen Tati but the business partner suing them is also full of tit.

What I find most interesting is that in the counter thing (don't know the legal term, the paper she talked about yesterday) Tati's said to her business partner that she has multiple things (make up brands) to promote (with financial gain, of course) whilst she always said, she doesn't do such thing on her channel, and only officially did for Clarisonic. So she lied anyway. And her Brand is a money grab cashing on her fanbase. And yes, I believe that her husband is a shady businessman.

People think that the business partner feed the (partially wrong) info to WOACB Kathie because she has already a hate boner for the Westbrooks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The problem is she β€œgrows” on the days she doesnt post anything - which is highly unlikely.
Its impossible that posting or not posting isnt affecting her growth at all, and we all know that, im sure her peers know that too

Reactions: 15
I've got a business idea for Lidl.....a dressing gown....on the basis that she spends most of her time in one.
Based on her own guidelines and other criteria it should be:

• Only available in one colour to avoid multiple purchases in every colour
  • That colour to be experimental.....er ...maybe beige so food doesn't show up
  • Not a trend driven shape ie classic styling
  • Size up for comfort
  • Self cleaning for those times you find yourself wearing it in your garden grounds
  • A hood for when you want to avoid the camera
  • Waterproof for those damp moments
  • Long pile so cat hairs blend in
  • Have her signature on it.....because everything has to...
  • Be called an 'Edit'
  • Only available in short and extra short....for short people

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I've got a business idea for Lidl.....a dressing gown....on the basis that she spends most of her time in one.
Based on her own guidelines and other criteria it should be:

• Only available in one colour to avoid multiple purchases in every colour
  • That colour to be experimental.....er ...maybe beige so food doesn't show up
  • Not a trend driven shape ie classic styling
  • Size up for comfort
  • Self cleaning for those times you find yourself wearing it in your garden grounds
  • A hood for when you want to avoid the camera
  • Waterproof for those damp moments
  • Long pile so cat hairs blend in
  • Have her signature on it.....because everything has to...
  • Be called an 'Edit'
  • Only available in short and extra short....for short people
Best thing is, it has a belt to cinch in the waist πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
And another 1k in approx 9 hours. 918k. 😑
I wonder if naked PR guy is the one buying her followers and he just adds that to her monthly fee. That would give her cover and she could say truthfully that she did not buy the followers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I cannot cope with how smug Ali is and whilst his videos are clearly done his smug face ruins them

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.